Author Topic: Why won't she look at her choice?  (Read 24291 times)

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Re: Why won't she look at her choice?
« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2014, 03:56:38 PM »
There you go then...

The welfare system encourages multiple kids.  Eliminate the "freebies for kids" programs and there won't be "welfare government aid bottom feeders" as you call them.  So in short, the welfare system and abortion stance of liberals clash and the welfare system negates abortion.

Agendafag seems like the sort of guy to be anti abortion until he knocks up some one lazy eyed whore while drunk and she starts calling him to start taking care of his illegitimate bastard.

It's hilarious that all these anti abortion nitwits are still protesting. 20-30% of the population of the world should've been aborted.Turn on the TV. Especially the welfare government aid bottom feeders. In Chicago it should be more.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2014, 04:01:42 PM »
bottom line is that men should be able to tell a woman to have an abortion if they do not want to raise the baby.  if the woman still wants the baby the man should be able to sign away all liability towards it.  I would say its only fair that the man pay 100% for the abortion procedure.  if he argues with that, well he should have thought of that before he went ahead and fucked a girl without a condom without wanting to have a baby.

why not?  If liberals have taught me anything about this issue they've taught me this:

FACT: abortion is not murder.  its not a life.

FACT: abortion is safe.

FACT: abortion reduces crime.

FACT: there exists an unreal amount of negative statistics on kids with single parents and fatherless children.

FACT: women don't suffer negative psychological effects from having abortions.

these are all facts that are drilled into everyone's heads by the liberal posters every day on this issue.  

so what's wrong with a man telling a woman to go have a medical procedure?  yes its her body.  she doesn't HAVE to get an abortion.  but if she wants to keep the baby she has to pay for it herself.

someone come up with a counter argument to this that makes sense knowing what we know.

wrong

women can't tell men what to do with their bodies and men can't tell woman what to do with their bodies

that's the way it works in the United States

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2014, 04:05:37 PM »
I would like to hear Anabolichalo's opinion on this topic.

Ronnie Coleman doesn't believe in pro choice

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: July 09, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »
wrong

women can't tell men what to do with their bodies and men can't tell woman what to do with their bodies

Did I miss something, what are women telling men to do with their bodies? My wife has never....

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #179 on: July 09, 2014, 05:52:30 PM »
Did I miss something, what are women telling men to do with their bodies? My wife has never....
Wife? I thought you were gay. You said it yourself

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2014, 05:57:49 PM »
bottom line is that men should be able to tell a woman to have an abortion if they do not want to raise the baby.  if the woman still wants the baby the man should be able to sign away all liability towards it.  I would say its only fair that the man pay 100% for the abortion procedure.  if he argues with that, well he should have thought of that before he went ahead and fucked a girl without a condom without wanting to have a baby.

You're being a little inconsistent here, guy. Should have say in abortion, but should pay everything. And then the whole condom thing. Kinda undermines whether he has say or not.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2014, 06:35:25 PM »

you didn't miss anything

just pointing out that it goes both ways

men don't get any say in what women do with their bodies and vice versa

this of course is obvious but apparently needed pointing out for the men on this board who think they should have some say over whether a woman should be able to get an abortion or not

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2014, 11:50:35 PM »
Wife? I thought you were gay. You said it yourself

Pay attention. I said I was bisexual. I am married and have been committed to my wife for almost 50 years. Don't believe what others fabricate about me.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2014, 01:00:31 AM »
There you go then...

The welfare system encourages multiple kids.  Eliminate the "freebies for kids" programs and there won't be "welfare government aid bottom feeders" as you call them.  So in short, the welfare system and abortion stance of liberals clash and the welfare system negates abortion.

Such a good post it needs to be repeated.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2014, 03:48:48 AM »
the woman has no right to make any claim or control over the mans body and vice versa

Correct.  Now we apply the same reasoning to wallets and we're in total agreement.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2014, 03:50:16 AM »
These are the risks of putting your seed in a sluts womb.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2014, 09:12:00 AM »
There you go then...

You have a point. Perhaps after a few thousand children die from starvation, some of these idiots who get pregnant will think twice about it.....or not.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2014, 09:31:53 AM »
wrong

he's not MAKING her do anything.  he can't FORCE her to have an abortion.  but she can't FORCE him to pay for a child he doesn't want either.  what's wrong with that?  if he is willing to pay for the abortion what is her argument?  in my scenario no one is FORCING anyone to do anything.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2014, 09:31:59 AM »
Look at her Choice!!!

Gimme 10 Names!!!

Give AncientMuscle a Tbombzian Deep-Tissue Massage of Peace!!!

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2014, 09:33:42 AM »
You're being a little inconsistent here, guy. Should have say in abortion, but should pay everything. And then the whole condom thing. Kinda undermines whether he has say or not.

so the non usage of a condom is 100% his fault?  not hers?  you've been conditioned to believe that pregnancy is something a man does TO a woman.  like she has no choice in the matter. 

and i'm not inconsistent at all.  in my scenario no one FORCES either party to do anything.  in your scenario, a woman is forcing a man to pay for a child he does not want.  

my scenario is fair.  yours is not.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2014, 09:43:27 AM »
you didn't miss anything

just pointing out that it goes both ways

men don't get any say in what women do with their bodies and vice versa

this of course is obvious but apparently needed pointing out for the men on this board who think they should have some say over whether a woman should be able to get an abortion or not

except no one is saying that.  YOU'RE saying that.  i'm not telling women what to do with their bodies.  i'm not in favor of a man forcing a woman to have an abortion.  where did I say that?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2014, 09:50:34 AM »
Correct.  Now we apply the same reasoning to wallets and we're in total agreement.

sure thing

how about this.  If a woman get's pregnant and has a kid then both she and the father are financially responsible for the child

Since neither you, I or anyone other than those two are the parents they are the only ones who are responsible for financially supporting that child

agreed?

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2014, 10:07:52 AM »
Goes against the system we have in place which becomes the child's father and uses taxpayer money to feed him/her from birth to incarceration.  I guess you're not a true liberal:)

sure thing

how about this.  If a woman get's pregnant and has a kid then both she and the father are financially responsible for the child

Since neither you, I or anyone other than those two are the parents they are the only ones who are responsible for financially supporting that child

agreed?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2014, 10:09:42 AM »
sure thing

agreed?

well no.  when they go on welfare WE ALL pay for the child.  that's one of the big liberal selling points FOR abortion.  and i'm agreeing with their logic.  

if women knew that they won't have anyone who is forced to pay for the child, maybe they would have more abortions, which doesn't hurt anyone, reduces crime, reduces the risk of a child growing up in poverty, etc.

what's wrong with this logic?  again no one is FORCING anyone to do anything.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »
bottom line is that my scenario is FAIR....to both parties. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2014, 10:40:29 AM »
so the non usage of a condom is 100% his fault?  not hers?  

I would say its only fair that the man pay 100% for the abortion procedure.  if he argues with that, well he should have thought of that before he went ahead and fucked a girl without a condom

Your words, not mine.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2014, 10:42:58 AM »
Your words, not mine.

yes.  they're BOTH responsible.  but I still think its fair that the man pays.  she has to go through the harmless procedure, he doesn't. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2014, 10:47:12 AM »
he's not MAKING her do anything.  he can't FORCE her to have an abortion.  but she can't FORCE him to pay for a child he doesn't want either.  what's wrong with that?  if he is willing to pay for the abortion what is her argument?  in my scenario no one is FORCING anyone to do anything.

they are both equally responsible for taking care of that kid

that's what it means to be an adult and the state shouldn't have to force a human being to support their own child (whether they wanted it or not is irrelevant)

everyone understands the potential consequences of having sex so if you can't deal with the outcome then don't have sex

the rest of US should not be forced to pay for your actions

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2014, 10:48:51 AM »
what the liberal posters do not like about my scenario is that its FAIR.  they've been conditioned to believe that everything surrounding abortion should hinge on the opinion that the man is the bad guy and woman is the helpless victim.  so all the laws put in place that are blatantly unfair to men are blindly defended without thinking through what's fair to both parties.  i'll repeat.

NEITHER PARTY SHOULD BE FORCED TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST THEIR WILL BEFORE A CHILD IS BORN.  decisions should be made by both parties without either party being forced to do anything they don't want to do.

the only problem anyone could have with my scenario is if they believe abortion is wrong and/or dangerous.  and we've all been beaten over the head for years by liberals telling us that abortion is neither wrong nor dangerous.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2014, 10:52:48 AM »
they are both equally responsible for taking care of that kid

that's what it means to be an adult and the state shouldn't have to force a human being to support their own child (whether they wanted it or not is irrelevant)

everyone understands the potential consequences of having sex so if you can't deal with the outcome then don't have sex

the rest of US should not be forced to pay for your actions

wow you sound like Ronald fucking Reagan.