Author Topic: Why won't she look at her choice?  (Read 24335 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Why won't she look at her choice?
« Reply #250 on: July 11, 2014, 03:22:11 PM »
are you being fucking serious? 
I suspect he never leaves the basement.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #251 on: July 11, 2014, 03:30:27 PM »
I suspect he never leaves the basement.
I own my house in California and I don't have a basement
I also happen to be posting from my office (where I pay the rent each month)
how about you?

are you being fucking serious? 

why would a women complain about "having to give birth" when they in fact  don't have to give birth

your statement makes no sense

Simple Simon

« Reply #252 on: July 11, 2014, 03:32:44 PM »
I own my house in California and I don't have a basement
I also happen to be posting from my office (where I pay the rent each month)
how about you?

why would a women complain about "having to give birth" when they in fact  don't have to give birth

your statement makes no sense
We are all well off on the internet.   ::)

Women always complain about being the ones who have to shit out the kids in a relationship.

Stop being a fucking idiot.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #253 on: July 11, 2014, 03:37:39 PM »

Women always complain about being the ones who have to shit out the kids in a relationship.

when does simply owning a home make one "well off"

maybe that's just your perspective

again, I haven't personally heard any women complaining about "having to" give birth

they might complain about it (as you pointed out) at the moment of birth or they might complain about the side effect of being pregnant
but I suspect that's not what bears was implying when he said they complain that life is unfair because the have to give birth because in fact they don't have to give birth if they don't want to.   He was trying to make some analogy about "unfairness" for men having to support kids that they don't want.   There is no comparison

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: July 11, 2014, 03:43:33 PM »

Not always. My wife was delighted both times she was pregnant. In fact, she'd hoped to have five kids. Lucky for us, we didn't because that's a lot of kids to support for 18 years. I'll give you that she was not real comfortable towards the end of each pregnancy when her belly was huge. Childbirth was no picnic either, but she maintains you forget the pain of it. She did however, yell at me that it was all my fault during one particularly painful moment during labor just before our son was delivered.....actually, it was pretty funny!

Simple Simon

« Reply #255 on: July 11, 2014, 03:52:20 PM »
Not always. My wife was delighted both times she was pregnant. In fact, she'd hoped to have five kids. Lucky for us, we didn't because that's a lot of kids to support for 18 years. I'll give you that she was not real comfortable towards the end of each pregnancy when her belly was huge. Childbirth was no picnic either, but she maintains you forget the pain of it. She did however, yell at me that it was all my fault during one particularly painful moment during labor just before our son was delivered.....actually, it was pretty funny!
Prime, fuck off.
I didn't mean "always" to be taken literally as in every single instance.
and cut the life-story shite, no one gives a fuck.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: July 11, 2014, 03:57:47 PM »
Prime, fuck off.
I didn't mean "always" to be taken literally as in every single instance.
and cut the life-story shite, no one gives a fuck.

Write what you mean then.

al·ways  [awl-weyz, -weez]  

adverb  

1. every time; on every occasion; without exception: He always works on Saturday.  

2. all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly: There is always some pollution in the air.  

3. forever: Will you always love me?  

4. in any event; at any time; if necessary: She can always move back with her parents.

More accurately, you don't give a shit. You have no way of knowing what other people think.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #257 on: July 11, 2014, 06:18:39 PM »
Isn't that exact issue he's addressing? He knows this. We all know this.

Classic Getbig discussion.

P1: The sky is blue.
P2: Generally.
P2: Well, sometimes it's black, like at night.  Or grey during a storm.  Or red, orange, and pink at sunrise and sunset.
P2: Yeah, generally.  Did you see the stuff I said tho?
P1: I leik chocolate milk.
P2: Alrighty then.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: July 14, 2014, 07:46:55 AM »
don't put words in my mouth, especially given your penchant for just pulling stuff out of your ass

As a responsible adult male I have no problem with the current  system where a woman can choose solely at her discretion whether to terminate a pregnancy or not (and within the legal timeframe)

I also fully accept any and all responsibilities for my actions and I certainly would not run around crying about how life is unfair

the first line is priceless. I will steal that