Author Topic: got a situation here. .getbig style  (Read 7177 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: got a situation here. .getbig style
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2014, 07:45:33 PM »
I think you suck, just like the story. If this would be true and you are banging your friends wife and sister you deserve to be stabbed with an soldering iron. I hope this helps.
 Now dream on you would like to be BBer!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2014, 08:03:17 PM »
best thing to do is own up and let your bud know you banged his wife and intend to sodomize his sister.

keep us updated on how things go.
"

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2014, 09:04:56 PM »
You're an asshole

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2014, 03:19:50 AM »
mehhh...

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2014, 06:18:55 AM »
I think you should fuck her, his sister, his mother, his grandmother and finally him too. YOLO

p.s. - I've recently got quite some attention from one cute girl. Found out she has been in LTR for a few years. She knew I have a gf too. I played it calm, did not cross the line, but it was obvious that she's ready to try something else (maybe first serious bf or some shit). Haven't seen her in a while, and today found out he has proposed to her. I wonder how big the chances are they won't end up in divorce, given a fact that she was clearly sending the signs..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2014, 06:25:34 AM »
To echo ESF here: no amount of "juice" is gonna stop a 9mm. Think about it.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2014, 09:34:12 AM »
Heres the sis..actual story is that she got my phone number from my buddies phone..started texting me non stop..shes only 18..

Shes about 5"11..will be a dime piece..

But im definitely stoping communication with her since getbig says I should

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2014, 09:49:07 AM »
Heres the sis..actual story is that she got my phone number from my buddies phone..started texting me non stop..shes only 18..

Yes, because posting the pic of a girl totally proves the story to be true.  ::)

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2014, 09:58:53 AM »

Eyebrows penciled in too dark, face too long, WNH

btw good job on stopping. Although you never should have started

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2014, 11:44:51 AM »

I didn't tell you to stop!

And in these issues my opinion outweighs other getbiggers  8)

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2014, 02:55:30 PM »
I didn't tell you to stop!

And in these issues my opinion outweighs other getbiggers  8)

yes trash that slut please bro

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2014, 04:45:07 PM »

Nice. How did you know that she's into guys that "juice?" Did she ask you about your stack? The compounds you were running? Your opinion on injectable peptides? Is 6g her sweet-spot too?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2014, 06:53:15 PM »
My buddy I havent seen in about 4 years came back in town..recently married about 6 months also..him, myself and his wife, and his sis went out drinking recently..long story short I was making out with his wife and got his sisters number..wife is a hoe and sis loves guys on juice..is this my fault?..he recently was left by his wife and wants to blame me..wants to fight me..he dosent know im secretly talking to his 18 year old sis..shes gorgeous I cant help my self...im I a scum bag or is it ok to go with the flow? I didnt try fyi

On so many levels, this post is very painful to read.

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2014, 06:56:09 PM »
Lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2014, 07:08:28 PM »
My buddy I havent seen in about 4 years came back in town..recently married about 6 months also..him, myself and his wife, and his sis went out drinking recently..long story short I was making out with his wife and got his sisters number..wife is a hoe and sis loves guys on juice..is this my fault?..he recently was left by his wife and wants to blame me..wants to fight me..he dosent know im secretly talking to his 18 year old sis..shes gorgeous I cant help my self...im I a scum bag or is it ok to go with the flow? I didnt try fyi
wow, your post sucks bro on so many levels, there is so much pussy out there why fuck with other peoples emotions and what they hold dear. I mean it is a free world and you can if you want but IMO with all do respect, NO CLASS, not cool

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2014, 07:13:48 PM »
This sounds like quite the unnecessary quandary. Go find someone else... anyone else and it'll have less vs attached.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2014, 07:14:45 PM »

Total Horseface and just plain ugly. You must be ugly too. No wonder you feel good about fucking your fat friends wife. You will go far in life ,asswipe!

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2014, 11:23:59 PM »
wow, your post sucks bro on so many levels, there is so much pussy out there why fuck with other peoples emotions and what they hold dear. I mean it is a free world and you can if you want but IMO with all do respect, NO CLASS, not cool

I can understand what you are saying..I am actually a pretty good friend aside from this situation. .to follow up, most recently I hit the juice. .anytime i go on test and tren, I just become very sexual and aggressive. .it ends up getting me laid so much..my game and confidence sky rocket...im a pretty good looking guy and have a ton of game as is....im an ex stock broker..im all about numbers. .if I dont get a couple numbers in one night i consider it a failure ..when people want a wingman they call me...so my intention that night was to meet a new girl and try to get laid..my buddy, hes 6'4 250 jacked..no juice..not the type to fuck with..anyways..before this whole ordeal we were in a club..her sis and the wife witnessed me in action pulling chicks left and right..making out here and there..what they saw was their ideal man in the confidence department. Confidence is the key to getting laid with women. Cocky asshole confidence and backing it up is a panty dropper...what she saw is what she wishes her husband would be like..every girl wants an alpha male..its natural....hes too nice and laid back...my buddy is good looking and works with hedge funds so he makes a ton of cash. .im freaking broke right now..add juice, handsome face, and proven confidence ..dosent matter how married a chick is..it will turn her on..so fast forward to the bar..I was piss drunk talking to a girl...she comes over to me randomly....pulls me to the side..looks me straight in the eye..shes a pretty good looking girl..it just turned me on like crazy..so I decided to kiss.she kissed back..lasted like 30 seconds...I didnt even think twice about my 6'4 friend not one time coming over to break my neck..as he would...then after I went about my business and took home another girl ..the next morning the sister is texting me lol

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2014, 11:34:57 PM »
Its weird..she just wanted it bad...I didnt try at all..mind you she was touchy feely at the club....most girls are with me but I was still respecting my buddies boundries like most of us would..I just couldnt resist the look in her eyes..didnt think twice....I think its the whole being married thing and wishing you were wild and free..she transfered her energy in to me..she might of married the ideal guy but all girls love the bad boy attitude. .any woman will cheat by the way for what they are missing..I truly feel bad for my buddy...I keep denying anything happened so he can maybe recover from this faster..he just got out done as a man..money cant buy being a juiced out seducer with veins in his arms that look like cocks

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2014, 01:46:25 AM »

She looks way older than 18. And she can't sit up straight. Why even consider hitting that?

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2014, 01:47:46 AM »
She looks way older than 18. And she can't sit up straight. Why even consider hitting that?
Shes 30 if shes a day.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2014, 01:53:43 AM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

dunno what i meant there. lol... i think i meant don't bang the dudes wife or the girl (sister?).

i dunno.. maybe my valium, vicodin, and gabapentin hasn't worn off yet and Redbull hasn't kicked in.

I think it means you are drinking again.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2014, 02:00:02 AM »
This man only exposed his friends wife for what she is. And his sister too. They wanted him ffs :P

blame it on men, of course  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2014, 05:44:35 AM »

Making it with another mans wife, and the man being an old friend to boot???

You area a disgrace and i hope you choke on chiklits!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2014, 05:57:25 AM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

dunno what i meant there. lol... i think i meant don't bang the dudes wife or the girl (sister?).

i dunno.. maybe my valium, vicodin, and gabapentin hasn't worn off yet and Redbull hasn't kicked in.

Honest mistake.

No homo at all.