Author Topic: This guy claims 20kg(45lb) of muscle in first year training naturally LOL. (vid)  (Read 5314 times)

Method101

• Getbig V

What a fucking ego, epic teeth genetics. :-X  :D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
He definitely seems like a huge, narcissistic A-hole, but that doesn't mean he's not telling the truth.  

I gained almost 30lbs the first year of training (natty) 6x/wk.  I was 18 years old and literally poured myself into training, eating and sleeping... these were my main priorities.  I didn't experiment with any gear until after 5-6 years of developing a good base structure.  

Simple Simon

Resemblance of TA of peace

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

As usual the pipsqueak steroids creeps of getbig meltdown when a natural bodybuilder mops the floor with them.

Waller

• Getbig IV
Couldn't watch. I just wanted to punch his stupid MJ chin

nasum

• Getbig III
homo hair of peace.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
same..i went from 72kg to 82kg in my first year, then to 90kg in the next..without touching a thing.

first course of gear i went from 92kg to 106kg in about 3 months.

took 5 years of cycling to go from 106kg to 115kg..at 6'1".

then i put on a bit more fat but flew past 125kg by my mid/late 20s.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
As usual the pipsqueak steroids creeps of getbig meltdown when a natural bodybuilder mops the floor with them.

gh15 made it a fine art to suggest that you couldnt put on any muscle without drugs.

and those who either never made any gains, or even made hard gains while using felt justified by him.

i know of many- my own 2 brothers and my cousin as an example, who all put on about 20kg from the weights..with no intention at all to EVER use gear.

which pretty much makes most of the GH15 claims pretty ridiculous and always told me that this "guru" really didnt know shit.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Isn't it illegal to use steroids in Sweden?
I think they have a zero tolerance view towards it. That's probably why he is so adamant that he's natural.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
Isn't it illegal to use steroids in Sweden?
I think they have a zero tolerance view towards it. That's probably why he is so adamant that he's natural.

Possesion of steroids is illegal all around the globe except few countries in eastern europe and africa.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Possesion of steroids is illegal all around the globe except few countries in eastern europe and africa.

In the UK, its illegal to sell but legal to take. So you can openly admit to using juice without any concern of getting into trouble with the law.
I remember Van Bilderass and Mensa Bob saying how ridiculously intolerant Sweden is towards steroid use.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

If he's natural we all are

falco

• Getbig V
I can believe he is natural.
He has muscle but also a lot of bloofy matter overall. If he dieted to compete we would see the real muscle he gained.
He has good genetics for a caucasian.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Dude looks like a woman.
V

Complex Carbs

This girl had suspiciously good gains for such a time period.

I don't believe the natural claim, virilization is too far progressed.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
The "mighty viking" Lastbrah... As natural as a male sucking a dick, seems legit... Funny guy though, just a natural liar...

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Dude has the face of an ugly 12 year old girl....

Hava

• Getbig II
He has pretty awesome genetics ::) but with that face you scary all the giiiirls  ;D :-X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I believe he is natural, he should enter UFC and fuck everyone up, especially the trt drug users

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Colossal liar....

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
They have gyms where men are allowed to gain strength in Sweden and it's not considered sexist? ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

He trains here if you want to train with him Roger ;)

Antonisgym in Uppsala

http://www.antonisgym.se/

His Transformation. 187.5 cm

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Blonde DLB with bigger penoris of peace.