Author Topic: This guy claims 20kg(45lb) of muscle in first year training naturally LOL. (vid)  (Read 5309 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

He trains here if you want to train with him Roger ;)

Antonisgym in Uppsala

http://www.antonisgym.se/

I'm in if I get to come by your house for some Toast with Lingonberry Jam.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Would you hit it Kwon? ???

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

What a fucking ego, epic teeth genetics. :-X  :D
i heard this guy is his father.
F

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent

interesting he has that same hebrew genetic wide back as myself. I think he is natural. But he is in northern Europe they probably takes some obscure supplement with deer antlers and shit that has some random old timer effects that they all take.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
In the UK, its illegal to sell but legal to take. So you can openly admit to using juice without any concern of getting into trouble with the law.
I remember Van Bilderass and Mensa Bob saying how ridiculously intolerant Sweden is towards steroid use.

Well, I heard horror stories about strongman competitors being chased by police for posession or people going to jail just because they failed drug test. It baffles me every time one intelligent, sane person destroys other person's life just because he did something "wrong" with his body. Same country where muslims and gays are tolerated to the point where nurses can't call parents "mother" and "father" but "male protector" or some other shit just because it "discriminates" gay people... Because gay people can do whatever they want with their bodies but bodybuilders don't. Come to think of it, given how many of us have tight bonds with gay community we should use that as leverage to legalize steroids. Like, you know, steroids are used to please schmoes so if you ban them you discriminate gay schmoes.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Well, I heard horror stories about strongman competitors being chased by police for posession or people going to jail just because they failed drug test. It baffles me every time one intelligent, sane person destroys other person's life just because he did something "wrong" with his body. Same country where muslims and gays are tolerated to the point where nurses can't call parents "mother" and "father" but "male protector" or some other shit just because it "discriminates" gay people... Because gay people can do whatever they want with their bodies but bodybuilders don't. Come to think of it, given how many of us have tight bonds with gay community we should use that as leverage to legalize steroids. Like, you know, steroids are used to please schmoes so if you ban them you discriminate gay schmoes.

Radical Liberalism and Cultural Marxism

It's a plague

We need to all ask ourselves "What would our grandparents do/think?" before we vote.

wild willie

• Getbig V

What a fucking ego, epic teeth genetics. :-X  :D
could this be dropping plates?

falco

• Getbig V
Funny how this kid claims that his secret is o be extra focused during his workouts but in his videos he is just acting as an attention whore, plus during serious lifts the movie stops at rep one.