Author Topic: blood shoots out after injection. What does this mean?  (Read 4443 times)

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
blood shoots out after injection. What does this mean?
« on: January 26, 2006, 11:39:42 PM »
Just pinned 1cc of Cyp in my outer quad.  After puncture, I aspirated and injected and everything went smoothly.  Once I removed the needle, a thin stream of blood shot out of the hole in my skin.  I am assuming that I went through a vein, but is their anything wrong with this?  Did all my test still stay in my muscles?  I applied the alcohol swab immidietely and rubbed till it didn't bleed.
Dominated

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: blood shoots out after injection. What does this mean?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 12:15:53 AM »
Just pinned 1cc of Cyp in my outer quad.  After puncture, I aspirated and injected and everything went smoothly.  Once I removed the needle, a thin stream of blood shot out of the hole in my skin.  I am assuming that I went through a vein, but is their anything wrong with this?  Did all my test still stay in my muscles?  I applied the alcohol swab immidietely and rubbed till it didn't bleed.

That happens all the time, it's minor.   You might have pierced a vein or it could have been residual blood.  If you actually injected through a vein you would have felt it when you injected (slight stinging) and you would have had a bleeder afterward.  As long as you go balls deep on your injections the Test will stay in the muscle, it's only if you pull off that you lose some.  Rotate injections sites.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BigIronMike25

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 06:58:16 AM »

Probably just nicked a little blood vessel....definitely not a big deal....a little blood happens to me all the time esp in the quad for some reason

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 07:46:28 AM »
it's typical...you did just poke a 23g hole in your body! and you'll know when you hit one...ti's like someone just punched the hell outta your arm and is very uncomfortable..i usually pull out and move sites...

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 09:13:13 AM »
..i usually pull out and move sites...

Don't forget to put a new needle on because those things get dull after 1 pinch... ;)
?

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 09:27:04 AM »
i've been drawing and sticking and sometimes resticking with the same spike

i never felt a thing unless i hit a pipe  :-\

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 10:09:31 AM »
i've been drawing and sticking and sometimes resticking with the same spike

i never felt a thing unless i hit a pipe  :-\

You use the same needle for more than one injection?  Why?  

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 10:41:09 AM »
i dont re use them over and over...if i stick myself and it becomes severely painful even off the prick going in i'm not gonna dump the goods...

i'll pull it out and move and inch or so in either direction to avoid hitting the same spot...i dont use the same one each time i inject...

give me a little credit...i'm not asking for alot..but come on some shit is just common sense. 

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 10:48:54 AM »
had that happen in my delt awhile back and it scared the living shit out of me, so much blood coming out of  such a liuttle spot.

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 12:33:56 AM »
had that happen in my delt awhile back and it scared the living shit out of me, so much blood coming out of  such a liuttle spot.

I don't mind bleeders......warm blood just reminds you that you're still alive.

Back to reality.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...