Author Topic: Ronnie's Arms Hit 15" Mark :-/  (Read 9596 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Ronnie's Arms Hit 15" Mark :-/
« on: July 07, 2014, 08:45:23 AM »

Dude has some form of muscle wasting disease, as he always seems to be training, and does not look like he's come off to me.
S

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie's Arms Hit 15" Mark :-/
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 08:49:06 AM »
Retired bodybuilder who looks smaller than he used to in his prime:

"He's wasting away, shows to you it was all drugs. Does he have AIDS?"

Retired bodybuilder who still looks huge and maintains size:

"What an idiot staying on massive amounts of gear. When will the kidney or heart fail? dead before 40"

Cliffnotes: Don't become a professional bodybuilder.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 08:50:25 AM »
yes that is pretty bad. maybe just really worn out from all the years of consistent heavy training

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 08:53:55 AM »
Actually, he looks healthier on that pic then in a long time. His fans will hate but his heart will thank him.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 08:54:30 AM »
is that his daughter or his next baby mamma(in 10 years)

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 08:55:14 AM »
What the Fuck are you talking about, talk about body dismorphia. he should look like this in fact even smaller, normal humans don't look like this.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 08:57:32 AM »
Wow... not even a shadow of his former self.

You play, you pay.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 08:59:30 AM »
Actually, he looks healthier on that pic then in a long time. His fans will hate but his heart will thank him.

Does not discount the damage that 15+ years of drug abuse has done.  

In another couple years he'll look like a broken down old man.

Dead by 53.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 09:02:55 AM »
Retired bodybuilder who looks smaller than he used to in his prime:

"He's wasting away, shows to you it was all drugs. Does he have AIDS?"

Retired bodybuilder who still looks huge and maintains size:

"What an idiot staying on massive amounts of gear. When will the kidney or heart fail? dead before 40"

Cliffnotes: Don't become a professional bodybuilder.

Retired bodybuilder who takes the golden middle road and keeps himself young looking, aka Nubret:

Awesome. No complaints.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2014, 09:08:51 AM »
Retired bodybuilder who takes the golden middle road and keeps himself young looking, aka Nubret:

Awesome. No complaints.

You, sir, haven't met Nubret. Nubret from his late 50s to the end looked great in pictures. but he was a mess if you saw him walk from point A to point B. It was actually pretty heartbreaking and the guy was clearly losing it. Not a good example.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2014, 09:10:19 AM »
You, sir, haven't met Nubret. Nubret from his late 50s to the end looked great in pictures. but he was a mess if you saw him walk from point A to point B. It was actually pretty heartbreaking and the guy was clearly losing it. Not a good example.

Would you care and elaborate further?
S

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2014, 09:12:48 AM »
Does not discount the damage that 15+ years of drug abuse has done.  

In another couple years he'll look like a broken down old man.

Dead by 53.
lmao, he will not reach 53.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2014, 09:15:06 AM »
Look at the veins in his legs. :o

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2014, 09:17:51 AM »
Would you care and elaborate further?

Saw him a certain number of times in Paris. Rem Gym was like his house. He had a number of old admirers who helped him out, I think toward the end he was basically homeless. He had trouble walking, moved really slowly. Surprising thing is that once he would train, it would trigger something and he was as efficient as a 30yo. But his speech was blurry, he was rehashing the same shit over and over, he always seemed to have old pics of him he would show anyone in the gym telling them how he should have been Mr 'O (which I would agree), etc......Nothing glamorous about it. Thierry Pastel also has a gym not far from Paris. If I recall the guy had a sign up on the wall saying that if not for the cheaters in the IFBB, he would have been Mr 'O as he was the only natural on stage. I wonder if he still has it up there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2014, 09:18:38 AM »
I am a huge ronnie fan, I think he was the greatest in the history of the sport.  

I think he is getting healthy now, and it's good.  Doesn't look healthy at the moment, but sizing down is a good move.  Go vegan for 2 years and then think about training again.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2014, 09:19:03 AM »

True, havent met him but as far as forum pics goes he looked good

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2014, 09:22:51 AM »
True, havent met him but as far as forum pics goes he looked good

He always looked good, I agree. He was always ripped and able to lift. At least 'til the last time I saw him. But for the rest.......

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2014, 09:27:10 AM »
Saw him a certain number of times in Paris. Rem Gym was like his house. He had a number of old admirers who helped him out, I think toward the end he was basically homeless. He had trouble walking, moved really slowly. Surprising thing is that once he would train, it would trigger something and he was as efficient as a 30yo. But his speech was blurry, he was rehashing the same shit over and over, he always seemed to have old pics of him he would show anyone in the gym telling them how he should have been Mr 'O (which I would agree), etc......Nothing glamorous about it. Thierry Pastel also has a gym not far from Paris. If I recall the guy had a sign up on the wall saying that if not for the cheaters in the IFBB, he would have been Mr 'O as he was the only natural on stage. I wonder if he still has it up there.

Thierry Pastel claimed that he was natural when he competed in the IFBB?? He said that all the other IFBB pro's were cheaters? WTF

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2014, 09:29:19 AM »

Solid post bro.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 09:29:40 AM »
Thierry Pastel claimed that he was natural when he competed in the IFBB?? He said that all the other IFBB pro's were cheaters? WTF

very natural looking quads here  ::)

S

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2014, 09:30:47 AM »

That the BS he used to sell in his gym at last. That thing was written on the fucking wall. I haven't been there in ages, I can only hope he took it down. But he was seriously
claiming this at a point. I knew a French NABBA champion who used to train in the same gym at the time Pastel was doing the Olympia. He had pretty funny stories about him. Seems Flex Wheeler was an overachiever compared to Pastel.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 09:31:43 AM »
Thierry looked impressive in photoshoots by himself, but on stage you realised what a pygmy he was

S

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2014, 09:34:07 AM »
All of the rest are cheaters....

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2014, 09:46:12 AM »
You want him to stay Mr. O shape and size all his life?  ::)
Mr. AZ 2003

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2014, 10:03:52 AM »
According to ronnie his arms are currently 17.4 inches, now leave the guy alone let him enjoy his retirement in peace.