Author Topic: Getbiggers who see muscular Actors in the gym, how big are they in the flesh?  (Read 1338 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Over the years I recall getbiggers seeing statham, the rock, vin diesel, Hugh Jackman and many others in their local gym.How do these tits look up close?Buck 50 wet with 13inchers? Spill the beans on these manlets

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Deys Hooge

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
most tv action stars r on the lean side n not very big in terms of bodybuilding, the television makes a person 15 to 20 lbs heavier than they really are. sylvester stallone pretty much says it all,looks huge on screen but looks small in real life
R

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I've seen Michael jai white on numerous occasions. He used to work out at LA fitness.

Just as big as you think he would be. Four times as cool, too.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
I thought Daniel Craig and his PT were a pair of Eastern European homos when I first saw them training together at my gym in Prague for the filming of his first Bond.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
i've seen Roland Kickinger , bolo young, Mario lopez , micheal clark nuncan

all tiny tits

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Never seen celebs in the gym

Army of One

• Getbig V

What about when you look in the mirror and you see the former number 32563rd best tennis player in the world, and best selling author (1 book sold when town ran out of toilet paper)?

Simple Simon

Lol at cleanest natural with Blue stars, he has been onstage after all.

Well done Sev my little puppet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i played gigs with the singers from nelson.   super good guys, but they're like 230 pounds, combined. 
they shared their backstrage food and drink, really nice.  Always looked bigger in person.