Author Topic: Evan Centopani leaves Universal for Prime Nutrition  (Read 13450 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Evan Centopani leaves Universal for Prime Nutrition
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2014, 07:35:44 PM »
Now John Meadows has signed a 3 yr deal with them.

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2014, 07:38:44 PM »
Penmanship of a 3 yr old

Singerman's strong suit has never been spelling or handwriting! Lol. He's pretty decent with business tho.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 07:40:15 PM »
What a coup!  How did they ever lure him away?  WoW!  What's...NOoooo...Who's next on what amounts to 2014's really cool supplement conquest tour?!

weekend prince

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 07:41:08 PM »

Fox news wants their briefing before being aired publicly.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 07:53:50 PM »
Evan Better recognize who runs the shit at Prime Nutriton

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 07:54:57 PM »
By the way, real question here

Is Evan still going to call himself "THE OX" or is he dropping that silly ANIMAL PAK gimmick nickname they give all their employees

Does Universal have a trade mark on that OX nickname they game him?

??? ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 10:11:55 PM »
Those guys must have a serious setup in China producing all their designer-steroid powders etc. to be supplying a popular retail brand like Blackstone labs.

If they can produce large amounts of pure "designer steroids" and "pro hormones" they can produce pure pharma grade shit like Anavar, Dbol, Primo, all the good shit too...With an ever so sliiiight disregard for the law.

If I was a pro bodybuilder I would see this as a huge contributing factor in this relationship.

Solid business men (Drug dealers) are a pro's BEST FRIEND. Hell more like only friend..

Yeah one might suspect that a company such as this was simply a front for illegal drug sales.
I don't know if it's true that as you say that this black stone labs is connected to Prime, but if it is then they are already in the illegal hormone market. It is not legal to sell these designer steroids (ask Rick Collins). It's certainly true that if they can get these designers into the country then they can get everything else too, the more explicitly banned hormones.

But I'm just wildly speculating here, I have no insight into this particular company. 8)
It's true that most legal supplement companies were started with proceeds from drug sales.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2014, 11:59:55 PM »
Yes, he was paid upfront

well.. paid upfront in full or paid upfront for a month are different things.

either way... I have no doubt PJ and them are making good profit (I personally know what kind of profits are to be had in that biz. lol)... it's just a long term risk.. gotta worry about the gov't putting their nose in things and flipping the switch on that side of the industry.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 12:03:51 AM »

PJ Braun and Aaron Singerman have landed a coup, signing their friend Evan Centopani to a five year deal with Prime Nutrition.  Just one year ago, Prime Nutrition was a shell, having been formed after Aaron was kicked out of RX Muscle.  Aaron has much to thank, especially to Dave, who kicked his ass into high gear.

Here is the press release

It is with great excitement and pleasure, that on this day, Prime Nutrition is taking another giant leap in the ultra-competitive supplement industry. We are pleased to announce the signing of one of the brightest stars in all of professional bodybuilding, Evan Centopani, to a 5 year guaranteed contract that offers a truly unique opportunity for an athlete of Centopani’s stature.

Evan will not only be the face of the Prime Nutrition brand, but will also serve as an executive, working in new product and business development. He will be a lead formulator in all new products that hit the market world-wide and have an integral role in closed door meetings about future strategic planning. The terms of the agreement are in place to set-up Centopani long after his competitive bodybuilding days are behind him.

As many of you know, Centopani had been part of an established company for the past seven years, making this move one that didn’t come easy. However, the arrangement presented to Evan was one that he simply could not turn down. As fans of his know, he walks to the beat of his own drum and is meticulous before making decisions. It should come to no surprise that he took full advantage of this new beginning.

Centopani and President of Prime Nutrition, PJ Braun, have been close friends for over a decade. From pals, to training partners, and now business colleagues. Very rarely in business can you mix such a unique dynamic together; CEO of Prime Nutrition, Aaron Singerman, has also had the utmost respect and adulation for Evan for several years. Although the ink on this agreement is barely dry, the mutual admiration and like-mindedness is undeniable.

Stay tuned for more from Evan Centopani and Prime Nutrition about this industry rumbling announcement.

lol at the words "press release."
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 12:08:26 AM »
Serious question here.. Why on earth more than any other industry I can think of, does the sole proprietor of very small supplement companies refer to themselves as CEO?  I know, technically they are, but isnt that title kind of reserved for the uber-earners in business?  As if making sure your insurance is in line, marketing is constant, and your private label contractor has an accurate production cycle is worthy of CEOness?

it's a legal thing... for any company.

I form a corp in Nevada, even if there's 1 shareholder.. ME. there needs to be a Chief Exec Officer and Chief Financial Officer, ect... these can all be one person.

Now, even if I refer to myself as "president of XYZ Inc." on my business cards and letterhead, etc.. I'm still listed as the CEO on corp paperwork.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2014, 12:14:58 AM »
^ yes when you form a corporation such as an LLC you must have all those "titles" even though it may be just you running the business. Does not mean the business is huge or even successfull.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2014, 12:17:11 AM »
^ yes when you form a corporation such as an LLC you must have all those "titles" even though it may be just you running the business. Does not mean the business is huge or even successfull.

just means that when some numbskull sues the company and wins, they can't touch my personal property! lol

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2014, 12:18:20 AM »
just means that when some numbskull sues the company and wins, they can't touch my personal property! lol

Exactly. Keeps personal separate from business assets.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2014, 12:27:24 AM »
Just breaking now on CNBC.

Lets see what happens once the movers and shakers start rallying on Wall street.

Expect a volatile trading session this morning....

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2014, 02:33:08 PM »
SnakeOil Salesman Hard at work, pondering up new gimmick names to #HashTag and market to idiots

evancentopani
2 hours ago
Discussing a new product with John Meadows himself... Stay tuned!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2014, 02:34:36 PM »
SnakeOil Salesman Hard at work, pondering up new gimmick names to #HashTag and market to idiots

evancentopani
2 hours ago

do they all shop at Abercrombie? lol

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2014, 04:47:28 PM »
LLC's don't require any specific titles.

You can use any title you want on your LLC's business cards and stationery, but your legal title, if you are an owner -- called a member in an LLC -- is "managing member." If you hire a professional to run your company, he is legally called a "manager." However, the flexibility offered by an LLC structure permits you to choose a public title for your top manager.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun made it...PRIME NUTRITION
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2014, 07:28:58 PM »
they bashed aaron but the truth is he made it!  how he can afford a mediterean mansion,cars,this that plus a supplement company that is now paying big bucks to an top 10 olympia athlete...

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Re: Aaron Singerman & PJ Braun made it...PRIME NUTRITION
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2014, 07:35:23 PM »
all the heroin to snort

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2014, 07:56:46 PM »
do they all shop at Abercrombie? lol
Do they even make shirts and pants big enough for Evan?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2014, 10:38:13 AM »

evancentopani
2 hours ago

Evan's a beast.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2014, 04:54:36 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2014, 05:09:39 PM »
Evan's a beast 160 lbs without the shitload of drugs he's on.
Fixed.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2014, 05:41:59 PM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2014, 06:17:13 PM »
Evan will never be 160.

Kinda in the same wondrous way that Prince could never be, what was it...Under 250?

The Farce runs strong in Evan.