Author Topic: More evidence from the Govt itself that "Global Warming" is a farce  (Read 1902 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: More evidence from the Govt itself that "Global Warming" is a farce
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2014, 03:58:08 PM »
I want to shit in Gores' mouth and burn coal the restof my life

Finally, you're admitting that you are a coal burner.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2014, 04:26:44 PM »
And yet there's more Antarctic ice then ever. The truth is scientists don't know what the hell is going on, should admit that and stop pushing some bullshit green agenda.

There is not more then ever and your view apparently doesn;t include the artic which is seeing it's ice sheet collapse. This was predicted, so was the artic melting first, due to the differences in land mass.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 11:52:02 AM »
Emmortal? where are you  ::)

did your man find this group of scientists who altered some data somehow somewhere to falsify the data.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »
Necrosis is the kind of fool that probably spent 40 years arguing about the evils of Saturated Fats, and how fat free/high carb is the way to go like the rest of the mainstream idiots scientific community.  I can almost guarantee he was all over the demonization of Dr. Adkins.  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 12:13:53 PM »
Necrosis is the kind of fool that probably spent 40 years arguing about the evils of Saturated Fats, and how fat free/high carb is the way to go like the rest of the mainstream idiots scientific community.  I can almost guarantee he was all over the demonization of Dr. Adkins.  ;D

Some saturated fats are in fact un healthy, wish it was that easy.

Or you are like the smoking lobbyist who claimed smokes are healthy despite the evidence. Which seems more likely?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 12:14:13 PM »

Global Warming is her new religion