Author Topic: Which ROIDS Give Capped Delts?  (Read 35330 times)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
Which ROIDS Give Capped Delts?
« on: July 07, 2014, 05:37:52 PM »
Besides being lower than 10% bodyfat, proper nutrition and sleep, training all heads of the delts frequently, using good form and proper weight, which steroids provide the best overall delt development?

Do you need to use SLIN + GH in addition to certain steroids?

Is this just another myth?

Thanks

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: Which ROIDS Give Capped Delts?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 07:20:16 PM »
Trenbolone has made my delts ridiculous and it's only day 15.
I genetically have good shoulders though and don't train them directly, just some overhead pressing and upper back work.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 07:36:28 PM »
overall it's a myth.

I've always had capped delts, even when I was 12yrs old doing upright rows using my 'boombox' stereo (and doing curls with cans of Ravioli cans lol)... but after a week on tren my delts caps are 'sharper' and more '3d' (fucking gh15 ruined that word for me. lol)... BUT, I've known other guys with SHIT for shoulders who use large amounts of tren (and overall look great).

same as the womens 'deca delts' myth. give any woman more androgenic drugs than what's normally used (such as primo and anavar) and her shoulders will grow.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 08:14:45 PM »
Androgens blow them out a good bit but nothing makes your delts pop more than hitting them a lot in the gym and getting a lot of blood in there. Lot of people seem to think bold does it too, but I'm not too sure about that I'd have to try bold again... Pinning delts frequently also helps a bit especially fast acting gear suspension in particular..

jillymayr

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 02:45:06 AM »
of course it's a myth, on 90 percent

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 05:16:39 AM »
Actually I want to change what I wrote.
Capped delts? What does this mean? They either get bigger or they get smaller or they get fatter or they get leaner.

Tren gave me bigger shoulders. Capped shoulders? That's just what big shoulders look like I guess.

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 05:27:45 AM »
thanks for the input dudez

guess i'll have to try using test myself and then experiment with other compounds to see if there is a difference. i always hit shoulders super hard, but being a natural sucks and you don't see any results worth posting online when compared to the look DAT gear gives you

looking forward to getting on that dark side soon

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 06:12:40 AM »
Tren, EQ

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 07:44:06 AM »
stimulation from training. bigger delts get more rounded. period.

genetics + drugs making the delts larger is it. specific drugs will not make you more capped. hth

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 03:13:27 PM »
Actually I want to change what I wrote.
Capped delts? What does this mean? They either get bigger or they get smaller or they get fatter or they get leaner.

Tren gave me bigger shoulders. Capped shoulders? That's just what big shoulders look like I guess.

Paco has big shoulders, but they're not 'capped'.. unless they're full of oil like they were in '02. (err.. excessively filled with oil)

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 05:56:20 PM »
I would say dbol as well. but really the capped look as they call it is just the delts becoming larger as others have said.. when I was natty I could have a huge shoudler pump and theyd look 'juiced' for maybe 10 minutes then back to normal medicoreness. Now they look like that all the time and with a pump now they just look ridiculous. Like TOO BIG almost lol

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 06:58:34 PM »
Paco has big shoulders, but they're not 'capped'.. unless they're full of oil like they were in '02. (err.. excessively filled with oil)

So?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 08:24:55 PM »
I would say dbol as well. but really the capped look as they call it is just the delts becoming larger as others have said.. when I was natty I could have a huge shoudler pump and theyd look 'juiced' for maybe 10 minutes then back to normal medicoreness. Now they look like that all the time and with a pump now they just look ridiculous. Like TOO BIG almost lol

Dbol does it for me as well. In fact shoulders when on dbol for over 4 weeks straight is just painful pumps.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2014, 11:08:47 PM »
orals like anadrol, anavar or anything that gives you a super pump will cap delts in record time because they are constantly being pumped while indirect work is applied from training other bodyparts like back and chest,. in fact my shoulder workouts gets cut in half when I am banging 100mg var.

var does it the best, figure girls get capped delts on 15-20mg daily.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 03:50:26 AM »
orals like anadrol, anavar or anything that gives you a super pump will cap delts in record time because they are constantly being pumped while indirect work is applied from training other bodyparts like back and chest,. in fact my shoulder workouts gets cut in half when I am banging 100mg var.

var does it the best, figure girls get capped delts on 15-20mg daily.

this... anything that gives a badass pump does it, but superdrol or methyltrienolone do the most for me. just add 3 light sets of high rep side raises at the end of a workout and BOOM your delts look like cannonballs. only lasts for a couple minutes though unfortunately.

theres a night and day difference in unpumped/pumped delts for me

Complex Carbs

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 03:13:11 PM »
Besides being lower than 10% bodyfat, proper nutrition and sleep, training all heads of the delts frequently, using good form and proper weight, which steroids provide the best overall delt development?

Do you need to use SLIN + GH in addition to certain steroids?

Is this just another myth?

Thanks
Think of this, steroids aren't designed to make "capped" deltoid muscles, physically, a muscle can only grow in thickness.

Bone insertions and shape are genetic.

You can only make a muscle, any muscle, bigger and be leaner, then they will look most "plastic".

Instead of over thinking such questions of low intellectual level, why don't you just focus on hard training, nutrition and you will need a lot of time, you have a rather long journey ahead, or one which will bring you down to earth and make you stop training period.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 03:13:54 PM »
this... anything that gives a badass pump does it, but superdrol or methyltrienolone do the most for me. just add 3 light sets of high rep side raises at the end of a workout and BOOM your delts look like cannonballs. only lasts for a couple minutes though unfortunately.

theres a night and day difference in unpumped/pumped delts for me
yes those 2 are real good too

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 03:43:20 PM »
Retarded bro science, I've heard of equipose doing that and some bros swearing by it  ::)

Building delts and losing fat builds 'capped delts'. Training your delts right for them to grow and get shapely builds 'capped delts'.

Heavy back rows, face pulls.. and heavy lateral raises builds capped delts...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 08:32:58 PM »
I had capped delts when I was 14yrs old and 90lbs the first day I started lifting 'real' weights.

some guys have them, some guys never will.

look at pics of Kamali or titus when they was 14.. same delts (just smaller)

compare that to guys like paco bautista, never got that capped look to his delts... same with cormier (without site injections.. he had that knot for years in his medial head), look at Arnold.. look at drapper.. etc...

imo, it's largely genetic.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 12:47:02 AM »
I had capped delts when I was 14yrs old and 90lbs the first day I started lifting 'real' weights.

some guys have them, some guys never will.

look at pics of Kamali or titus when they was 14.. same delts (just smaller)

compare that to guys like paco bautista, never got that capped look to his delts... same with cormier (without site injections.. he had that knot for years in his medial head), look at Arnold.. look at drapper.. etc...

imo, it's largely genetic.

But somehow lost them when pictures of you surfaced

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 09:11:18 AM »
GH is the only thing that really made them stand out more while being lean.  Anything that bloats you will make them swell up, but i did notice a difference on 10iu of GH.

I do a lot of overhead presses and i have massive delts, but mine have always been pretty large.

8)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2014, 09:33:43 AM »
Over head pressing builds mass on the delts lota of this would be essential in getting the capped look. OHP food and good amounts of test should do it. Any body ive seen pressing over 225 for atleast 10 reps usually has good shoulders or capped

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 08:47:35 AM »
overhead pressing is shit for delts

side raises and a good rear delt exercise and lots of those is what builds huge delts.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 11:13:54 AM »
overhead pressing is shit for delts

side raises and a good rear delt exercise and lots of those is what builds huge delts.
Thats a doubt. Kind of like squats-legs, bench-chest, OHP- delt. Side raising 45lb dbells wont compare to pressing 100 lb dbells ever. Both r key, but say pick one and its OHP for me

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 01:00:02 PM »
Thats a doubt. Kind of like squats-legs, bench-chest, OHP- delt. Side raising 45lb dbells wont compare to pressing 100 lb dbells ever. Both r key, but say pick one and its OHP for me

there are plenty of people who report increased gains since stopping OHP.
btw OHP wrecks your joints, no matter how you do them.
ive pressed shoulder pressed 100lb DBs for 5 or so reps when i was still doing OHP. only added 1-2 isolations here and there.
had shit delts. they were always one of the hardest growing bodyparts for me.

havent done a single OHP movement for a year and my delts look 10x better now. they actually stand out.
isolations only. 10-15 sets front/side/rear db/cable raises twice a week. massively improved gains
and i use fucking low weight for these. like 25lbs max. high reps, squeeze these fuckers.

oh and by the way, bench is shit for chest too  ;D

on t-nation (inb4 t-nation sucks) they measured muscle fiber activaton via EMS for delt movements and OHP was shit. best movements were side raises and some band-resistance stuff as far as i remember.

same with chest, guillotine press was best. i prefer DBs over BB for chest. cable cross is the best movement though if u ask me.