Author Topic: 16 y.o. girl explains why she got pregnant.  (Read 6725 times)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
16 y.o. girl explains why she got pregnant.
« on: July 07, 2014, 05:47:53 PM »
Generation Nothingness?

"I thought i would get on welfare, and there's a thing in my state, that is legal aid, and they give you an apartment , they pay for it and i would still be able to go to school, and i could take the baby with me to the school.

So i thought i could get out and be on my own, and not have any rules to follow, cause my mom would not be there.."

Start at 26:40:

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: 16 y.o. girl explains why she got pregnant.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 05:52:41 PM »
Her mom obviously was not "there" in the first place.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 06:31:12 PM »
Wow.

How fucking stupid are you when a black woman can put you on the hot seat?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 07:14:16 PM »
In the UK getting pregnant at 16 (or 14 or 15) has been a career choice for decades. Big benefit cheques, free housing etc. When you  want a bigger house you pop out another illegitimate sprog.

If you actually want to get a job and work hard you get no help.
This is the reason for the dependency culture which has been rife since the 1970's with kids now in their 20's , 30's and 40's with no work ethic or parental guidance knowing that they were only born for benefits for their lone parents.

Recently the benefit structure changed and I know a few single mothers who were pregnant with illegitimate kid number 3 when they realised they will get no increased money or upgrade to bigger home who are now pissed about it. Gave me a good laugh. :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 10:29:59 PM »
She got fucked in the pussy

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 10:38:23 PM »
What did I say about this being a lazy society and taking advantage of the system? Hello....Lurker, Strawman? You there??

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 11:31:45 PM »
In the UK getting pregnant at 16 (or 14 or 15) has been a career choice for decades. Big benefit cheques, free housing etc. When you  want a bigger house you pop out another illegitimate sprog.

This is the reason for the dependency culture which has been rife since the 1970's with kids now in their 20's , 30's and 40's with no work ethic or parental guidance knowing that they were only born for benefits for their lone parents.

Recently the benefit structure changed and I know a few single mothers who were pregnant with illegitimate kid number 3 when they realised they will get no increased money or upgrade to bigger home who are now pissed about it. Gave me a good laugh. :D

This is very true and people like myself who've work since 16 years old don't have kids because we can't afford them so the only people breeding are spongers, their kids grow up thinking it's normal and do the same.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 03:40:55 AM »
How she got pregnant?

She was a whore and dated a raw-no-pullout guy.  >:(

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 07:14:11 AM »
Nothing new, only the headshaking intensifies.  Some women get pregnant young.  Have done for many years.  It is the way of things.

I think it's a bad decision so young, given life's opportunities, but we're talking biological imperative.  Idk if a rational evaluation of consequences can be expected to apply.  Lol @ disapproving adults who have all the wisdom.  We don't know shit.  Stone the harlots, why dont ya?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 07:39:08 AM »
Better get pregnant while there's still something in the pot.
The final looting will be short but sweet  :D

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 07:59:04 AM »

it's the same in France. Being a single mother is a career. If you want a bigger apartment just make another kid.
asstropin

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 08:05:13 AM »
I will routinely say this over and over, but at the cusp of world over population, something we could do that would be very responsible and right on so many levels is mandatory sterilization of boys at puberty with a new process that is completely reversible once adult and showing proof of employment, residence and marriage certificate.

http://malecontraceptives.org/methods/mpu.php

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2014, 08:07:27 AM »
I will routinely say this over and over, but at the cusp of world over population, something we could do that would be very responsible and right on so many levels is mandatory sterilization of boys at puberty with a new process that is completely reversible once adult and showing proof of employment, residence and marriage certificate.

How dare you make having children about first showing society you can be responsible?!?!?!

;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2014, 08:16:33 AM »

Recently the benefit structure changed and I know a few single mothers who were pregnant with illegitimate kid number 3 when they realized they will get no increased money or upgrade to bigger home who are now pissed about it. Gave me a good laugh. :D

Get your Point but you are not saying Cameron is a Good Prime Minister are you? He has by all accounts pissed on the Poor. Bed room tax is an example. The man is a Piece of conservative shit.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2014, 08:25:34 AM »
In Mozambique being pregnant at 12 is no big deal.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 08:26:31 AM »

How dare you make having children about first showing society you can be responsible?!?!?!

;)

Had daughters, eh?

Bunch of fascist accountants around here.  Seems reasonable to think I come from a long line of progenitors who were more interested in getting their rocks off than in making measured choices.  Works for me.  Responsibility is grand but there's something to be said for balls. 

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 08:33:46 AM »

Had daughters, eh?
Only someone else's. ;D

Bunch of fascist accountants around here.  Seems reasonable to think I come from a long line of progenitors who were more interested in getting their rocks off than in making measured choices.  Works for me.  Responsibility is grand but there's something to be said for balls. 
Spoken like a true schmoe.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2014, 08:35:54 AM »
In Mozambique being pregnant at 12 is no big deal.
Mother by 13, grandmother by 25, dead by 26 from ebola.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2014, 08:56:31 AM »
Only someone else's. ;D
Spoken like a true schmoe.

I'll have to impregnate a teenager to repel an outing of this magnitude!

brb

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2014, 09:55:14 AM »
Get your Point but you are not saying Cameron is a Good Prime Minister are you? He has by all accounts pissed on the Poor. Bed room tax is an example. The man is a Piece of conservative shit.

The man is an over privileged c.unt and a half Donny.  The problem is that the various governments created the welfare trap over decades and now they are trying to make changes which damage those people who have for years been encouraged to work the benefits system.

But when I see a pair of lazy fuckwits aged 28 who have never worked in their life who have 2 kids and a 3rd on the way now moaning about money now being tight I have a good laugh. They are usually fat and smoke, funny how their benefits allow them money for Mcdonalds and benson and hedges.

3 days ago he said there was no reason for an enquiry about pedo activity in parliament and now he has changed his mind due to a public petition.   

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2014, 10:05:29 AM »
Problem is that responsible and usefull ppl for the society are making not enough children.

On the contrary poor uneducated and useless ppl are like virus.

So on a welfare system useless ppl are more numerous than usefull.
asstropin

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2014, 10:11:41 AM »
The man is an over privileged c.unt and a half Donny.  The problem is that the various governments created the welfare trap over decades and now they are trying to make changes which damage those people who have for years been encouraged to work the benefits system.

But when I see a pair of lazy fuckwits aged 28 who have never worked in their life who have 2 kids and a 3rd on the way now moaning about money now being tight I have a good laugh. They are usually fat and smoke, funny how their benefits allow them money for Mcdonalds and benson and hedges.

3 days ago he said there was no reason for an enquiry about pedo activity in parliament and now he has changed his mind due to a public petition.   

Cameron is a Piece of shit. You know what i am saying. You served too and i write on some Sites such as from my ex Regt and other Army sites. i can not believe the Hardships some ex Soldiers have and their Families because of Cameron.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2014, 10:14:56 AM »
The Man is a Disgrace to Great Britain. The British Army is not what it was. the Finest Regiments are now gone or going.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2014, 08:29:40 PM »
Cameron is a Piece of shit. You know what i am saying. You served too and i write on some Sites such as from my ex Regt and other Army sites. i can not believe the Hardships some ex Soldiers have and their Families because of Cameron.

You're right Donny. If you are a police or fire service officer (or MP of course) you get looked after with a decent pension. Not so if you served in the armed forces. My old stomping ground when I was in the RAF was Kinloss looking after the Nimrods. Closed as an RAF base in 2012. I had a good decade there until 1990. Served me well as an unemployed young man in 1980 when I joined the forces, saw a lot of the world including the Falklands in the 82 conflict and San Diego and I've done ok since then but a lot of my old mates who were career RAF have been shit on.
What's your thoughts on the independence vote in September? I believe you have made a good life for yourself in Germany so I guess you don't have a vote but what do you think?  I'm undecided at the moment although leaning to yes for independence. Don't like Salmond or Sturgeon though and I have met both as I am a fairly significant employer in Glasgow and the c.unts like to sook  up the arse of the business community.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »
Teenage Catholics got the right idea (the SoCal Mexican version, anyway): If you take it up the ass, you're still a virgin and pure and whatnot. It'd certainly help with shit like this. Problem is, they don't really practice it.