Author Topic: I love myself  (Read 4465 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: I love myself
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2014, 08:13:33 AM »
Dont forget to pack a suitcase for yourself  before you slam dunk her with it.

haha

ive got one permantley on standby
T

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2014, 08:18:22 AM »
Put a blanket and a pillow in the car.

Yeah she could use the pillow to smother him in his sleep and wrap body in a blanket. Hide the shovel too.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2014, 08:23:45 AM »
That's so freakin true...they almost always do that.

I have to say this to get it off  my chest, (LOL OFF CHEST!   ::))

I did this to a girl a month ago... I'm so embarrassed right now, more so because I'm 'few' years older than her. I'm such a fucking loser sometimes  Tongue

But anyway, I think women are jealous in a very unfair way if a man is stable, real, confident and is successful with some flashy life style to boot, because then you can let go of things easily like usually women can. Not all men have that power, so NO you can't feel ashamed  :D

these women usually turn into female godess worshipers in babylonian style and will always be singles at the end. They have no respect on men as a specie and always have some sort of mantra going on when they fuck with a man, and usually these women get life energy/ confidence from breaking guys hopes. Usually they have a very tight schedule all the time, they dress like they own the world.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2014, 08:36:13 AM »
I have to say this to get it off  my chest, (LOL OFF CHEST!  ::))

I did this to a girl a month ago... I'm so embarrassed right now, more so because I'm 'few' years older than her. I'm such a fucking loser sometimes  :P

But anyway, I think women are jealous in a very unfair way if a man is stable, real, confident and is successful with some flashy life style to boot, because then you can let go of things easily like usually women can. Not all men have that power, so NO you can't feel ashamed :D

these women usually turn into female godess worshipers in babylonian style and will always be singles at the end. They have no respect on men as a specie and always have some sort of mantra going on when they fuck with a man, and usually these women get life energy/ confidence from breaking guys hopes. Usually they have a very tight schedule all the time, they dress like they own the world.

Words of wisdom beyond your years BUT........Aren't you from Norway? hot Norwegian girls should never be dumped   :D

S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2014, 08:46:14 AM »
Words of wisdom beyond your years BUT........Aren't you from Norway? hot Norwegian girls should never be dumped   :D

finland, bruh! She was partly russian and partly finish. And she was hot  :'( :'( :'(

We were tight for 3 months, and I always told my self that don't fuck this up, if you have a bad day don't put it on her, just keep her hungry for you because you know how good it is between two mirrors after a good j

But then I did my old narcissistic twist AGAIN and I scared her away, by saying some degrading stuff.

So I still have attitude adjustments to do, I can't burn any bridges again!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2014, 08:54:19 AM »
finland, bruh! She was partly russian and partly finish. And she was hot  :'( :'( :'(

We were tight for 3 months, and I always told my self that don't fuck this up, if you have a bad day don't put it on her, just keep her hungry for you because you know how good it is between two mirrors after a good j

But then I did my old narcissistic twist AGAIN and I scared her away, by saying some degrading stuff.

So I still have attitude adjustments to do, I can't burn any bridges again!

I feel your pain my Finnish friend.

Do you have a picture so we can embrace the emotional anguish you feel even further?
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2014, 09:04:43 AM »
I feel your pain my Finnish friend.

Do you have a picture so we can embrace the emotional anguish you feel even further?

I have quite a few pics that she sent me, but I'm not sure is it a good idea to post them cuz it's not like posting pictures of some random girls from google  :P

By the way what I said above is not wisdom beyond years, it's just real stuff I should have known before highschool already. It should be addressed in a good way because it's real, it should be taken in consideration why would that be the case, because the gender wars are ludicrous.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2014, 09:13:32 AM »
Sometimes it's important to be offputting.  Puts people off.  Fuckers will hang around forever otherwise.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2014, 09:15:25 AM »
Sometimes it's important to be offputting.  Puts people off.  Fuckers will hang around forever otherwise.

I have tried to be purposely boring, or off-ish to get someone to leave so I don't have to do it...etc sometimes it makes them like you more lol
S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2014, 09:18:42 AM »
I love myself, I want you to love me
When I feel down, I want you above me
I search myself, I want you to find me
I forget myself, I want you to remind me

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you, I touch myself
Ooh, I don't want anybody else
Oh no, oh no, oh no

You're the one who makes me come runnin'
You're the sun who makes me shine
When you're around, I'm always laughin'
I want to make you mine

I close my eyes and see you before me
Think I would die if you were to ignore me
A fool could see just how much I adore you
I'd get down on my knees, I'd do anything for you

Oh no, oh no, oh no

Oh no, oh no, oh no

I want you
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ah ah ah ah oh ah

I touch myself
I touch myself
I touch myself
I touch myself
I touch myself
I touch myself
I touch myself
I touch myself
I honestly do

I touch myself
I touch myself
I touch myself
I touch myself
I honestly do

I touch myself
I touch myself

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2014, 09:21:08 AM »
Sometimes it's important to be offputting.  Puts people off.  Fuckers will hang around forever otherwise.

but then you can end up not having that many awesome friends when you go to have a beach party, you will go to a beach with a friend or two looking like a stalker and watch as a crowd of people are so close, and you think they are on x but they are really just full of life together because noone told the other one to fuck off  8).

Then you will watch music videos and think "lol it's all an act". But then remember all the people you still could be tight with if you wasn't stubborn.

Usually people grow apart but aything is possible, you don't necessarily have to be a prick

hard times and getting bored is part of life I guess and shouldn't be a reason to cut people right off

I sound so gay right now, go fuck urself :D  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2014, 09:25:42 AM »
Well balanced views IMO.....shows that you don't have anger or bitterness inside you.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2014, 09:26:35 AM »
devilsmile will murder at least three prostitutes this year
T

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2014, 09:30:32 AM »
yeah skorp1o, keep your figners crossed, will I snap back to patrick bateman before 2015 ?

we will see!  But I think not

hope not  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2014, 09:47:30 AM »
but then you can end up not having that many awesome friends when you go to have a beach party, you will go to a beach with a friend or two looking like a stalker and watch as a crowd of people are so close, and you think they are on x but they are really just full of life together because noone told the other one to fuck off  8).

Then you will watch music videos and think "lol it's all an act". But then remember all the people you still could be tight with if you wasn't stubborn.

Usually people grow apart but aything is possible, you don't necessarily have to be a prick

hard times and getting bored is part of life I guess and shouldn't be a reason to cut people right off

I sound so gay right now, go fuck urself :D  ;D

Nah, I'm not a prick at all.  Well, within reason.  But most people are and I have a low tolerance for those who bring me their headaches or are forever in need, working some angle, etc, so I don't have enough good mates to hold a beach party.  Too choosy, I guess.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2014, 09:55:43 AM »
Nah, I'm not a prick at all.  Well, within reason.  But most people are and I have a low tolerance for those who bring me their headaches or are forever in need, working some angle, etc, so I don't have enough good mates to hold a beach party.  Too choosy, I guess.

I get what you're saying and one can't argue with that neither.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2014, 02:53:14 PM »
I'm working through my old flames one by one aborting missions as I am going through some changes.

And this girl I politely told that we will no longer dip our nuggets into each other, sent me a long rant which was resumed by "....you love yourself" put forward in a negative projection.

That statement had me confused to shits....am I expected to hate myself? or hold my self in low regards? I always associated hating oneself with mental illness, severe depression and unhappiness.

Sometimes women rant without thinking through the rational behind the words they are projecting. In my response to that I sent her this short clip and got a paragraph of F word filled texts.

Sometimes? :D

Try more like all of the time.  Women are almost completely emotionally driven.  

When you pin them on something wild/stupid/batshit insane they've said, though, they've usually had enough time to process the garbage they spewed; and given the many imprecisions in any spoken language, they'll find at least a few ways to spin some of their bullshit into seeming gold.  They are also great about obfuscating the picture with appeals to emotion and a dozen other fallacious arguments ... in my experience, they're especially fond of strawmandering and laughably stupid exaggerations (e.g., "Oh, yeah, I'm wrong; I'm just such a retard compared to you and should just shut my trap.  You know everything and I don't know a damned thing, so I'm 'sorry' for being so stupid to feel this way," etc.).

Because men, including me, are fucking dumbasses too, we'll eventually capitulate if the girl is otherwise awesome.  My current fiance is one such person.  Emotional?  Oh, God.  Prone to that "woe is me" and super-extremism?  Double-check.  But she also has a heart bigger than Texas (Yin/Yang; the people who are most easily hurt also tend to be the most simpatico).  She thinks I can do precious little wrong -- HA! :D -- and still, after two years, hangs on my every word.  Calming her down from those estrogen-fueled reveries is tiring but ultimately worth it IMO ... you gotta weigh the pros and cons, brosephs.

Pardon my digression, Skorp.  I know you're a smart dude.  And you are totally right.  Let's assume for a moment that what this gal said is true -- that you "love yourself."

As you said, what's wrong with that?  Consider the alternatives.  Love is a pretty binary thing in my mind.  There are certainly degrees of love, but ultimately, you either love someone in some capacity or you simply do not.  

As such, if you aren't self-loving, then you are, again, left with several other alternatives, none of which are what I'd regard as desirable.  You could be various shades of ambivalent about yourself, and then there are all sorts of grades of actual self-loathing, one level of which tends to resort in either alcoholism, drug abuse and/or swinging from a rafter :-|

That comes back around to all of that nonsense women talk about liking a "confident" man, which they're often too stupid to differentiate from a dude acting like a completely arrogant prick.  (This is especially the case with young women, like 26 and under.  For dumb women, however, I reckon you could set no relative age limit; they'll still fall for a jackass at 52 as easily as they did at 15.)  Where's the consistency? :)  

I say if you want consistency and some semblance of logic, go to Vegas.  You know there the odds are against you and, to some part, you can at least use math to calculate your chances of beating the house.  And, of course, the women there don't require negotiation or any real effort to snag provided you've got a fat wallet.  Mad money = mad, top-drawer pussy.

Or so I imagine, anyway.  Before I was engaged either time, I really wanted to go to that Bunny Ranch place HBO advertised.  Most of the girls there weren't anything to write home about, but I thought Isabella Soprano would be a truly wild ride.  Alas ... ;)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2014, 04:53:36 PM »

Here is the song.  This chic was skanky looking.

Simple Simon

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2014, 02:15:00 AM »
devilsmile will murder at least three prostitutes this year
I thought it was just me that got an odd vibe from him.   ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2014, 07:09:32 AM »
Here is the song.  This chic was skanky looking.

I have no idea what that is? I made that poem up when I read the thread title.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2014, 08:04:34 AM »
women are emotional creatures. when a guy does what is right for him, its automatically taken as slight to themselves, due to being hormonal and insecure.

typically i dont respond to those txts. then a few weeks later they will txt back and be sweetness and whatnot, their last tirade forgotten.

at this point i normally bang the shit out of them, and they are happy to have a relationship based on something physical, rather than needing to tie up my time and energy in another relationship that wont work.

Agree 100%.