Author Topic: Colombian booty is...  (Read 6763 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Colombian booty is...
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2014, 01:46:57 PM »
No, you took it like that. You have a habit of going off on people thinking they mean one thing, and it's the other, like with Groink...people who drink tend to do that or paranoid folk. Always seeing something for being negative. If I was being a smartass you would know it. Which I have no need to be.
No we aren't mates, nor bros, broskis, pals...but you are Getbig brethren...

To be fair, I only skimmed over your post and it seemed like you were saying she was taking me for a ride. I'm VERY wary of women, I don't trust them, but she definitely doesn't have implants (c'mon, now I'd have felt SOMETHING). Like you said, PMMA could be a possibility though because I've no experience with it.
I do have a habit of going off though...I took you up the wrong way my getbig brethren  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2014, 02:11:57 PM »
To be fair, I only skimmed over your post and it seemed like you were saying she was taking me for a ride. I'm VERY wary of women, I don't trust them, but she definitely doesn't have implants (c'mon, now I'd have felt SOMETHING). Like you said, PMMA could be a possibility though because I've no experience with it.
I do have a habit of going off though...I took you up the wrong way my getbig brethren  :)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2014, 02:18:56 PM »
Irishdave is like the younger version of mike o Hearn but without the toupee

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2014, 02:38:36 PM »
Irishdave is like the younger version of mike o Hearn but without the toupee

My hair won't be there forever either, though. Mike O'Hearn is a fucking beast and I heard he has women hanging off him even today. Lucky bastard.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 04:54:51 AM »
Once again, if you are muscular, goodlooking and have a personality you can get ANY woman here, most irish men are pathetic

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 05:06:37 AM »
Once again, if you are muscular, goodlooking and have a personality you can get ANY woman here, most irish men are pathetic

Yeah, the majority of lads here are jokes...completely out of shape. But so are the women. Beer and burgers, om nom nom!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 05:11:51 AM »
The Irish are OK. Like us Jocks just love their Booze too much... ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2014, 06:16:00 AM »
Yeah, the majority of lads here are jokes...completely out of shape. But so are the women. Beer and burgers, om nom nom!!!

That's the case anywhere you go. Average guy in a club is around 5'9ft and skinny fat. :D
I'm a shitty looking twink compared to you guys yet still look way better than the average male London clubber in terms of build. ;D

Biggest problem is my hairline. :-X

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2014, 06:19:05 AM »
irisshdave was you in the tv show tallafornia  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2014, 06:40:11 AM »
Anyone able to translate / explain what makes her so upset?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2014, 06:50:15 AM »

Pretty sure that applies most places.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2014, 07:17:24 AM »
Irishdave knows how to dress that is why he gets the fine ass.

this is the truth

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2014, 11:53:00 AM »
dave try this for upper chest.

you might have to go lighter. in fact 185 for me is perfect for this movement.

get on the flat bench press and use a neutral shoulder width or slightly wider grip. instead of lowering the bar to your neck- like a lot of guys do that use the flat to build upper chest that pulls more on the front delts- lower the bar as you would if you were normally doing a flat bench accross the bottom end of your chest.

when you press it up press it in such a way that the bar archs and the movement ends at the top w the bar right above your chin

instead of all the pressure being on your front delts you'll actually feel the upper chest recruit as you go thru the range of motion and you'll get a good pinch at the top.

this is a 'feel' motion. go too heavy it won't work.

b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2014, 12:03:03 PM »

get on the flat bench press and use a neutral shoulder width or slightly wider grip. instead of lowering the bar to your neck- like a lot of guys do that use the flat to build upper chest that pulls more on the front delts- lower the bar as you would if you were normally doing a flat bench accross the bottom end of your chest.

when you press it up press it in such a way that the bar archs and the movement ends at the top w the bar right above your chin

instead of all the pressure being on your front delts you'll actually feel the upper chest recruit as you go thru the range of motion and you'll get a good pinch at the top.

X2,,,also smith bench to the neck 'again you have to be careful'with these not heavy..

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2014, 02:40:55 PM »

Thanks for the advice. I never aim the bar to my neck it's usually mid-chest. I'll give this a shot. Why don't you like incline bench or db flies?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2014, 02:51:43 PM »
declines are good for upper chest too!

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2014, 02:57:05 PM »

Never even done a rep

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2014, 03:39:12 PM »

best movement for chest top to bottom, IMO.

i'll likely never do another incline again.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2014, 04:59:32 PM »
Thanks for the advice. I never aim the bar to my neck it's usually mid-chest. I'll give this a shot. Why don't you like incline bench or db flies?

my chest has good thickness top to bottom. not blowing my own horn its genetic for the most part, and the other part is being able to feel it all the time while im working it. that being said a lot of guys might want to focus on their upper chest for depth. im lucky, or have built it up to such a degree i dont need to, thats why i avoid them. originally i stopped as i was having a crazy issue with bursitis and couldnt go thru the range of motion, i learned to train around it and found alternate ways of training it to my liking so much i never went back.

truth be told, you know what i do for front delts? that flat bench press movement to the neck up and down w/o the arc. burns them right out.
b

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »
best movement for chest top to bottom, IMO.

i'll likely never do another incline again.

intredasting...about to do declines right now...wish me luck

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2014, 12:25:56 PM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2014, 03:19:07 PM »
i know it is ;) i married a colombian girl straight off the plane who didnt even speak english. i was 36 she was 22, not bad for my old geezer ass.
R