Author Topic: Obama seeks 3.7 Billion for illegal alien invasion  (Read 1067 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama seeks 3.7 Billion for illegal alien invasion
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 11:09:20 AM »
http://www.caintv.com/obama-to-request-1.32-billion

He needs to go to prison.  Obama is a traitor and a terrorist

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 11:18:54 AM »
http://www.caintv.com/obama-to-request-1.32-billion

He needs to go to prison.  Obama is a traitor and a terrorist

Isn't that what you want???  He's requesting the money to deter and keep illegals from entering the country.  Cost way less than the alternative
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 11:19:55 AM »

Isn't that what you want???  He's requesting the money to deter and keep illegals from entering the country.  Cost way less than the alternative

1.3 billion to care for them, 32 million for deportation - do the math. 

He is inviting these parasites in so they can bleed the nation dry. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 11:59:26 AM »

No he's not...do u post without research......this is where that money is going. Its going to keep them here, not send them home.

Obama Seeks Fresh Billions in Spending to Care for Illegal Children Immigrants, and Relatively Little for Deportations
—Ace
Follow the money.

[T]here are indications the vast majority of the funding will go to caring for the illegal immigrants who are already here -- feeding, housing, and transporting them to new American homes -- while a far smaller amount will go to sending some of those immigrants back to their home countries and preventing future immigrants from crossing into the U.S. illegally.
The president will ask for a large amount of money, perhaps as much as $2 billion, for the Department of Health and Human Services. Most of that will go to care for the more than 50,000 unaccompanied children who have illegally entered the United States in recent months.

York notes the various billions and hundreds of millions to be spent on erecting new housing for the child illegal immigrants, and their care, and so on. I'll refer you to his article for that.

What about actually deporting at least some of the thousands who have crossed the border into the United States illegally? That is apparently not a high priority, at least as far as the DHS spending request is concerned. From the draft testimony: "To expedite removal operations, the request also provides $9 million for additional attorneys detailed to accompany judges in the Department of Justice’s Executive Office for Immigration Review and $23 million for 100 enforcement and removal operations (ERO) officers."

So: A total of $1.324 billion ($329 million for the Border Patrol and $995 million for ICE) will go to the "care, feeding, and transportation costs" of the illegal immigrants, while $32 million ($9 million for attorneys and $23 million for removal operations) will go to deportations.

Obama himself is backing away from requesting a change in the law (such as a suspension of the 2008 law requiring child illegal immigrants be granted an asylum hearing before deportation). He just wants more money.

President Barack Obama is holding off for now on seeking new legal authority to send unaccompanied migrant kids back home faster from the Southern border, following criticism that the administration's planned changes were too harsh.
Note the passive construction there. Criticism? From whom?

Obviously from open borders advocates -- but the AP wants to hide that from the reader.

Instead when Obama formally asks Congress for more than $2 billion in emergency spending Tuesday to deal with the border crisis, the request will not be accompanied by the policy changes that the White House had indicated it planned to seek, according to two congressional aides....
White House officials said they still intend to pursue additional authorities to speed the return of the children who've been arriving by the thousands, mostly from El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. But for now the White House request will focus on additional money for immigration judges, detention facilities, legal aid and other items that could address the situation on the border, which the administration has termed a humanitarian crisis.

"But for now" he's just focusing on aid. Right.

An email reveals the administration's highest priority is securing the border-surgers shelters -- also known as homes.

Seems to me they have homes back in Central America. But for some reason we're going to spend billions to keep them here.

And this isn't just additional billions in federal spending. The law requires that local governments provide all minor residents with an education, and cannot discriminate against them based on "national origin" or even whether they're here legally.

This means that every locality permitting itself to be used as a shelter will have a huge influx of non-English speaking illegal-immigrant students this September.

Taxpayers may foot the bill for the education of the illegal-immigrant children flooding across the border when school resumes this fall.
"American taxpayers are being forced to pay the huge cost of providing schooling to every illegal immigrant under 18 (and many 18+) who is dropped inside the U.S.," a GOP aide with knowledge of the situation e-mails National Review Online. "This is just a tiny slice of the bill taxpayers are being asked to absorb that we're supposedly forbidden from discussing in polite company."

In a "Dear Colleague letter" sent to all public-school districts on May 8, 2014, by the Departments of Justice and Education, federal officials reminded the schools of their obligation to provide equal educational opportunities under the law.

"To comply with these Federal civil rights laws [Titles IV and VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964], as well as the mandates of the Supreme Court, you must ensure that you do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national origin, and that students are not barred from enrolling in public schools at the elementary and secondary level on the basis of their own citizenship or immigration status or that of their parents or guardians," the letter says in part. "While a district may restrict attendance to district residents, inquiring into students' citizenship or immigration status, or that of their parents or guardians would not be relevant to establishing residency within the district."

Zach Taylor, formerly of the Border Patrol, says the kids are being "scattered" among the cities of the United States, deliberately.

"Once they’re embedded in the population of the United States, the likelihood that they'll be removed is somewhere between minus one and zero."
L

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 04:27:20 AM »
Why is this extra money needed when the worst administration ever claimed that the border was secured years ago?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 10:44:44 AM »

Are you really this gullible?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 12:22:12 PM »
lets all give more money to people who are not of this country but Veterans?? ... haha.. FUcK em'.. fck you veterans .. you suck!!

"undocumented workers"  (not illegal immigrants you racists) need more of our money.. so lets all help donate to La Raza.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/57000-still-awaiting-initial-va-hospital-visits-audit-shows/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/victorlipman/2014/06/25/va-hospital-scandal-above-all-is-a-failure-of-management/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/politics/va-audit/index.html

LA RAZA above all baby !!! whoo hoo.. ...!!

I feel like I live in the twightzone  ??? ??? ??? :o :o

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 01:16:07 PM »
Repasted from the daily beast....

Dear Mr. Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, The President of Mexico, that I'm on my way over?

Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

14. I want to receive free food stamps.

15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies.

16. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 07:04:26 AM »
That sums up perfectly the insanity of the situation

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 07:32:46 AM »
And black liberals march off the cliff

Dear Mr. Obama:

I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me.

We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico , and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements.

We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.

I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, The President of Mexico, that I'm on my way over?

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.

4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.

5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.

9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.

13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.

16. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.

17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.

18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 08:42:05 AM »

Dear Mr. Obama:

BOOOOOOOM!!! THREAD OVER!!!

But, ah, ah, according to that moron Holder all immigration laws are being followed by the current administration.