Author Topic: JAY CUTLERS EX WIFE LOOKING HOT  (Read 19578 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: JAY CUTLERS EX WIFE LOOKING HOT
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2014, 06:33:35 AM »
Kerry was the bomb as a blonde. Very patient and understanding, what other woman would have put up with a man who refers to his genitalia as the rubble stubble.
Btw, her epic humor is as reviving as lunar figs drying on the moons surface.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2014, 06:39:51 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 07:09:08 AM »
I don't think Ronnie's latex allergy is anything to joke about.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 07:10:03 AM »
I don't think Ronnie's latex allergy is anything to joke about.

;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 07:48:57 AM »
the new guy must be thrilled about Kerry keeping 'Cutler' in her name and basically telling him "don't forget I used to be married to a celebrity and that you're just a regular guy". Holy crap that guy's a beta

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 07:54:12 AM »
I am a 19 year old wannabe jay cutler. Cut off tops,short shorts..  up the dose and i'm half way there

Need to raise the hair

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 08:25:34 AM »
Why is she keeping the "cutler" name?

Most divorced women keep their ex-husbands' last names. Sometimes, it's for professional purposes (I.e. Tina Turner, Cory Everson, Kimora Lee Simmons).

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2014, 09:52:32 AM »
Kerry must have gotten so sick and tired of walking into her house after a long day of work and seeing Jay and his male "assistant" stretching in her bedroom :-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2014, 10:22:27 AM »
Kerry must have gotten so sick and tired of walking into her house after a long day of work and seeing Jay and his male "assistant" stretching in her bedroom :-\

PRICELESS...chic looks like he's thinking' I hope that's his pen in his pocket...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2014, 10:22:42 AM »
I somehow don't see Jay pulling a Robin Thicke until later in life.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2014, 10:28:36 AM »
Jay blew it.

Went WAY past his body's tolerance for his drug-abusing shenanigans and now the one good thing in his life has bailed on him. She's moved on and is probably happier than she has ever been, not being hitched to a goofy-ass twat like Gay Butler. 

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2014, 10:40:20 AM »
i think that she looks better as a brunette.
wonder whether she wishes that she had all those "bodybuilding life" years back as she stood by her boyfriend/husband as he was living his dream.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2014, 01:10:07 PM »
So whose gimmick account is "theyounghormone"? Jay Cutler? The Mexican fruit cake friend that went after Kerry? Kerry herself trying to stay relevant?

???

He's actually a friend of BigRo's. BigRo pulled some strings to get the kid approved.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2014, 01:14:03 PM »
Because she's got a closet full of those stupid Cutler Athletics shirts

Haha reminds me of a wise old saying:

You are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a legend.

the trainer

« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2014, 01:17:08 PM »
Because she's got a closet full of those stupid Cutler Athletics shirts

To be a legend you have to train like one, jay must be talking about ronnie coleman.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2014, 01:23:36 PM »
Kerry left him because she had a fetish with veiny guys and no matter how much equipoise jay took, there just weren't any.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2014, 02:20:17 PM »
I was just on her page. She has a lot better pictures than that. She isn't as bad as some of you have written. She probably making 6 figure salary as a nurse with advanced degrees and I wonder if Cutler is going broke now.
cutler aint broke.....

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2014, 02:35:46 PM »
cutler aint broke.....

Yeah he owns all those cars he drives, his property portfolio is, thankfully, in Las Vegas which completely escaped the recession and his other enterprises such as Beats by Jay are flourishing.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2014, 02:37:34 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2014, 02:39:29 PM »
romantic and beautiful

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2014, 02:42:44 PM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2014, 02:49:16 PM »
I like jay...... but If I was him  I wouldn't dare to call myself a "Legend" let alone sell a shirt saying it , just because he won the IFBB Mr.O in "bodybuilding"...

They're very few who you could call legends and they didn't even compete in the O .

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2014, 02:51:28 PM »
she's been with jay since he started his bbing career.

she knew what she was getting into when she signed up to be Ms. Cutler.

they've been together for a long time, both were probably young and immature and just stayed together out of obligation to the other for 20+ years.. because it was comfortable.

jay has his own money and ability to earn and provide for himself... so if you ask me, his new gf is an upgrade. at least appearance-wise.

Kerry may be a good woman and all that (or not.. I dunno), but I can't find 1 attractive feature on her that would keep my eyes from noticing other women.... that's important. like a girl who dates bbers, then dates a regular guy.. well? if she dated bbers, she must be attracted to bbers.. now she's with a regular guy? you think she's NOT gonna notice bbers everytime she sees one and is remembered that "oh yea, that's right, I used to fuck those guys"...... how can Jay go from Kerry with a big, goofy face, tall and blond, to a short, cute dark haired latina girl? .... how long you think Jay has been wishing he could be dating a girl like that before he actually DID.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2014, 02:56:08 PM »
she's been with jay since he started his bbing career.

she knew what she was getting into when she signed up to be Ms. Cutler.

they've been together for a long time, both were probably young and immature and just stayed together out of obligation to the other for 20+ years.. because it was comfortable.

jay has his own money and ability to earn and provide for himself... so if you ask me, his new gf is an upgrade. at least appearance-wise.

Kerry may be a good woman and all that (or not.. I dunno), but I can't find 1 attractive feature on her that would keep my eyes from noticing other women.... that's important. like a girl who dates bbers, then dates a regular guy.. well? if she dated bbers, she must be attracted to bbers.. now she's with a regular guy? you think she's NOT gonna notice bbers everytime she sees one and is remembered that "oh yea, that's right, I used to fuck those guys"...... how can Jay go from Kerry with a big, goofy face, tall and blond, to a short, cute dark haired latina girl? .... how long you think Jay has been wishing he could be dating a girl like that before he actually DID.

::)

Are you 12?

He was with a nurse, a girl with a career, his first love, who stood by him when he was amateur and trying to turn pro. That means he was just eating, sleeping and training (and pinning) while bringing in NO income with a fanciful dream. Yes, he made it, but she helped him get there. Look at him now, that stupid hair, the cars etc. He is acting like a 20 year old who won the lottery, not a fucking man.

You don't marry whores, you fuck them. You marry a woman and Jay fucked that up. Good riddance when some slut drains his bank account and he is whoring some natural erectile dysfunction supplement to afford breakfast

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2014, 03:02:55 PM »
::)

Are you 12?

He was with a nurse, a girl with a career, his first love, who stood by him when he was amateur and trying to turn pro. That means he was just eating, sleeping and training (and pinning) while bringing in NO income with a fanciful dream. Yes, he made it, but she helped him get there. Look at him now, that stupid hair, the cars etc. He is acting like a 20 year old who won the lottery, not a fucking man.

You don't marry whores, you fuck them. You marry a woman and Jay fucked that up. Good riddance when some slut drains his bank account and he is whoring some natural erectile dysfunction supplement to afford breakfast

I recall him being in real estate as far back as '97... so he was making money and not just eating, sleeping and training.

and she left him.. right? like she didn't know what she was getting into 20+ yrs ago.

BTW.. yea, I'm 12..

and it goes both ways... you think he didn't stick by her when she was going to school?

... and how many guys do what Jay's done when they're suddenly single after 20yrs? hairstyles that they should've outgrown, cars they probably don't need (fuck the ghost, should've stuck with the S550 and leased the Rover).... and he's been with this girl for a while.. and you think just because she's young and Mexican, that' she's a whore and gonna drain his account? you think after 20+yrs of being with the same woman, a financially secure woman, not to mention himself being financially secure and educated, that he's NOT gonna notice when a girl is gonna try to bleed him dry?

Are YOU 12?