Author Topic: Getting a script for Halotestin  (Read 8429 times)

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
Getting a script for Halotestin
« on: July 08, 2014, 07:33:28 PM »
This sounds absurd. Halotestin is used to treat hypogonadism or delayed puberty in males. Can seriously go to my doc and have a chance at getting a script. Just tell him TRT is unresponsive, not working, see if we can try something else? Would that even work?

Bear232

• Getbig II
Re: Getting a script for Halotestin
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 08:03:27 PM »
No.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:03:44 PM »
This sounds absurd. Halotestin is used to treat hypogonadism or delayed puberty in males. Can seriously go to my doc and have a chance at getting a script. Just tell him TRT is unresponsive, not working, see if we can try something else? Would that even work?

how would you 'tell' him it's unresponsive when he'll have bloodwork to look at and see your test in the 800 range?

it was used many, many years ago as I had it in endocrinology textbooks that were from 50's, 60's, 70's, but I dunno about if it's used still for delayed puterty as I believe they'd use testosterone now. (back then test prop was used more commonly as well.. instead of cyp/enan).

if you're successful in convincing him you're a pre-pubescent boy, you have larger issues to deal with than bbing...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 08:23:11 PM »
Know a guy that has a script for it, he's much older though and I'm sure his bloodwork checks out for it to be legally prescribed.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 10:09:20 PM »

this loser will come back and say he got it and then other members will PM him asking for some.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 04:02:42 AM »

No
sept 10th APF

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 05:23:19 AM »
how would you 'tell' him it's unresponsive when he'll have bloodwork to look at and see your test in the 800 range?

it was used many, many years ago as I had it in endocrinology textbooks that were from 50's, 60's, 70's, but I dunno about if it's used still for delayed puterty as I believe they'd use testosterone now. (back then test prop was used more commonly as well.. instead of cyp/enan).

if you're successful in convincing him you're a pre-pubescent boy, you have larger issues to deal with than bbing...
Brilliant... ;D

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 06:56:22 AM »
Damn. Isn't real, legit Halo hard to find these days though? Figured guys were getting scripts for it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 02:13:58 PM »
Damn. Isn't real, legit Halo hard to find these days though? Figured guys were getting scripts for it.

I know 2 guys with scripts. 1 has aids and the other is a tranny (woman wants to be a man).

there's always Stenox in mexico.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 02:45:44 PM »
You can get a script if you have female breast cancer, Pfizer formerly known as Upjohn still produces them in the U.S.

It's available in Canada too, from pharmacies.

And various UGL's , frankly, trying to get a script is retarded.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 03:06:08 PM »
You can get a script if you have female breast cancer, Pfizer formerly known as Upjohn still produces them in the U.S.

It's available in Canada too, from pharmacies.

And various UGL's , frankly, trying to get a script is retarded.

mg per mg halotestin cost's more than primo.. about 2x what primo costs.. and primo costs about 3x what anavar costs..

just to give you some perspective on what you can expect to pay. if the price is too good to be true, it probably is. I have very few customers willing to pay for Halo and it's usually done as a favor and I make about 1/10 the profit I normally make on other products.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 03:14:07 PM »
so in other words most halotestin I can buy will be a fake...what will it be then?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 03:26:49 PM »
so in other words most halotestin I can buy will be a fake...what will it be then?

oh it's possible to get real halo.. it's just pricy.

there's a bunch of possibilities.. you could get proviron, methyltrienolone, anavar, winstrol, ect... or any combination of those... cheque drops, ect...

you're looking for products that would mimic the aggression #1, and the appearance #2 that halo would provide... and these days, not many people have used real halo, either from Upjohn or Stenox from mexico, so they'd have nothing to compare it to.

I couldn't do that because most my customers are long, long time users and have used real halo and some even still have original Halotestin (and para and masteron, and ref b, ec...) in their box of goodies in the closet at home just for nostalgia. lol..

but I could give a guy a product that was 20mg/ml proviron and 500mcg/ml methyltrienolone and say it was 15mg/ml halotestin and I doubt anybody would know the difference.. and it'd only cost me 1/8th (ballpark, never actually done the math) of that it would cost me if it were Halo.... and I'm sure I'm not the only one who realizes this. the profit I'd make on that is nothing compared to what a large UGL that does biz online would make.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 04:02:24 PM »
I have experienced good halo so I know how one (pill) makes you feel like instantly but if you haven't then it is a risk buying.

I mean it starts at $1 per 10MG, not fucken cheap. First time I tried Halo I took 30MG and puked my guts out and was nauseous, fucken powerful as fuck, now 10mg is the most I would take right off the bat

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 11:45:54 PM »
I have experienced good halo so I know how one (pill) makes you feel like instantly but if you haven't then it is a risk buying.

I mean it starts at $1 per 10MG, not fucken cheap. First time I tried Halo I took 30MG and puked my guts out and was nauseous, fucken powerful as fuck, now 10mg is the most I would take right off the bat

that sounds about right... and even then, the manufacturer isn't making nearly the profit he does on the other orals (var and proviron included).

30cc bottle is 600mg.. so $60 is ballpark if you order bulk.

even then, source is making about 1/8the the profit he would with other stuff.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 01:53:36 AM »
Bioshira Halo is what I used last time, an Indian company. Was pretty edgy stuff for workout boost. Might not be legit though. 50 euro for 100 10mg tabs

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 02:29:39 AM »
Bioshira Halo is what I used last time, an Indian company. Was pretty edgy stuff for workout boost. Might not be legit though. 50 euro for 100 10mg tabs

well, if it's made in india it may be legit.

raws in india/china would bring the cost of production down as well as the likelihood of it being underdosed or mis-labeled.

for local/us ugl's, the cost of 20mg/ml 30ml stuff would/should put the price around 90...

I try to refrain from giving exact prices of what it costs to produce and give ballpark numbers... but to give you some perspective... if a supplier charged the same margin (cost/profit per mg), for 20mg/ml 30ml halo as he charged for a bottle of 25mg/ml 30ml dbol, the halo would cost $600. that's no exaggeration.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 02:44:07 PM »
anyone have experience with geneza or genshi halotestin?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 05:11:31 PM »
A Florida clinic used to prescribe it a few years. Might still be possible if you shop around.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 06:00:56 PM »
anyone have experience with geneza or genshi halotestin?
No, not in particular, ....Now these guys have a very good reputation but from experience I have seen the best brands in the world with the highest ranking on all their compounds fake Primo, Halo and var, usually replace it with a strong compound that produces similar results or under dose them by 50% or more simply because they are way too expensive to flip a profit.

I have been searching for Halo for 1 year and have tried a lot of brands with NO luck but 1, unfortunately they are pricey.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 07:10:52 PM »
No, not in particular, ....Now these guys have a very good reputation but from experience I have seen the best brands in the world with the highest ranking on all their compounds fake Primo, Halo and var, usually replace it with a strong compound that produces similar results or under dose them by 50% or more simply because they are way too expensive to flip a profit.

I have been searching for Halo for 1 year and have tried a lot of brands with NO luck but 1, unfortunately they are pricey.

Have you tried Newport? Lad with an OK reputation and am about to try some of their Halo.

dustin

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 05:34:33 PM »
Have you tried Newport? Lad with an OK reputation and am about to try some of their Halo.

That lab went to shit quickly. I know half a dozen upset friends who all got lumps and severe redness. Owner won't refund them so he's lost a goods amount of business for being greasy as fuck. My best friend had a sterile abscess that was scary.

I'm not sure if it's just one batch or one rep that's being a bitch, but either way I'd be cautious.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 05:37:59 PM »
no I haven't but I am telling you like 9 out 10 out there claiming stuff to be Halo is not, huge red flag is the price.  If it is not 1 dollar per 10mg or higher it is fake

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2014, 06:22:28 PM »
That lab went to shit quickly. I know half a dozen upset friends who all got lumps and severe redness. Owner won't refund them so he's lost a goods amount of business for being greasy as fuck. My best friend had a sterile abscess that was scary.

I'm not sure if it's just one batch or one rep that's being a bitch, but either way I'd be cautious.

Well since its rare to find anyone who wants it and the fact it cost alot (won't get rid of it) , I might as well take one and see what happens. As OTH said its probably a good idea to try a 10mg tab and see what type of reaction I get , if I puke , i'll get shit of it quick.

BTW are you on the west coast?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2014, 06:23:35 PM »
no I haven't but I am telling you like 9 out 10 out there claiming stuff to be Halo is not, huge red flag is the price.  If it is not 1 dollar per 10mg or higher it is fake

Check.

Which lab produces good halo in the northern parts (if any) ??