Author Topic: Getting a script for Halotestin  (Read 8420 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Getting a script for Halotestin
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 06:42:56 PM »
Check.

Which lab produces good halo in the northern parts (if any) ??
I will pm you when I get home later tonight

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 06:47:30 PM »
I will pm you when I get home later tonight

Cool. I have some good info for you as well.

dustin

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2014, 04:51:27 AM »
Well since its rare to find anyone who wants it and the fact it cost alot (won't get rid of it) , I might as well take one and see what happens. As OTH said its probably a good idea to try a 10mg tab and see what type of reaction I get , if I puke , i'll get shit of it quick.

BTW are you on the west coast?

Vancouver island, yep.

Was actually talking to friend about halo as another board is promoting it hard and Newport's halo was said to be fake. Their halo was always suspicious but their oils were great, just severely over priced. I ran a bunch before the bad batches popped up.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2014, 09:41:06 AM »
so in other words most halotestin I can buy will be a fake...what will it be then?

Normally weak winstrol with a touch of cheque drops in.  That is what a few major labs were carrying a couple years ago and claiming it was Halo

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2014, 03:33:31 PM »
Vancouver island, yep.

Was actually talking to friend about halo as another board is promoting it hard and Newport's halo was said to be fake. Their halo was always suspicious but their oils were great, just severely over priced. I ran a bunch before the bad batches popped up.

Fawk not what I want to hear , was really looking forward to seeing what I could get out of it.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2014, 07:50:36 PM »
Normally weak winstrol with a touch of cheque drops in.  That is what a few major labs were carrying a couple years ago and claiming it was Halo

cheque drops (mibolerone) raws are not easy to find... but like methyltrienolone, you don't need much to get the effect.

200mcg is eeeeeeeeasy to mix in a solution (or tab) and leave room for winny or var.

maybe I should put out a pre-workout product with 10mg halo, 100mcg mibolerone, & 20mg dbol per cc.. take 2cc 1hr preworkout  ;D ... have to charge like $2.5/cc though.... fuck that NO Xplode shit. lol

dustin

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 01:06:44 AM »
Fawk not what I want to hear , was really looking forward to seeing what I could get out of it.

Their rep here is close to getting his ass kicked and said the lab is dead, so I don't know what that means. I just know that it's gone belly up.

I ordered Biomed halo tonight. They've gone private but I'll review for the sake of it. Looking at other labs too but I don't really know what's popular. Was running Genetech until it also went to shit. Saw a vial with almost 3ml missing and friends are saying it sucks entirely. That's how Canadian labs roll...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 01:14:19 AM »
Their rep here is close to getting his ass kicked and said the lab is dead, so I don't know what that means. I just know that it's gone belly up.

I ordered Biomed halo tonight. They've gone private but I'll review for the sake of it. Looking at other labs too but I don't really know what's popular. Was running Genetech until it also went to shit. Saw a vial with almost 3ml missing and friends are saying it sucks entirely. That's how Canadian labs roll...

Canadian ugls were having a hard time with customs the past few months.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 06:04:01 PM »
Canadian ugls were having a hard time with customs the past few months.
with all the coke busts here in Canada, I am not surprised. Hey at least its cleaning up the cocaine problem.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2014, 09:11:34 PM »
have any of you guys in canada tried that Nuvanna lab that the man from overseas has on his list for canadia customers? Their used to be a lab called Illusion labs that operated out of canada,I heard Illusion labs had great products but they got busted long time ago. It seems to me almost all the labs that have been busted in canada was due to rec drug sales on top of the AAS sales but the rec drugs is what always has ruined the labs.

It is very uncommon to be able to be able to get a legal prescription for Upjohn Halotestin. There is just not any medicinal issues somebody could have were halo would help.

I tried the sciroxx Halotestin 10mg tablets and they seemed ok but I honestly liked the(first original batch)Gaspari halodrol-50 that stuff was insane. Just pure lean gains and crazy strength increases every work-out session. I have never tried a oral steroid that strong(M1T was close) but the halodrol-50 seemed cleaner not as many side effects. The batch of halodrol-50 I got was only on the market for maybe 3 weeks very few boxes hit the consumer. I never had a product that changed my physique so fast. The sciroxx halo I used was a little underdosed it tested out at 8.2mg labelled as 10mg and it didn;t work like that! not even close but it was definately real halo.

The real Upjohn halo is way more powerfull I bought some for 3$ a tab but it still wasn't quite as strong as that cocktail of a tab called Halodrol-50 that stuff was DMT(Desoxy Methyl-Testosterone) TBol, and a masking gent. Nothing but clean lean gains. Some guys got horrible side effects off the same batch I used but maybe they drank alcohol or had some kind of genetic flaws but all i got was the most insane gains. Def worth every penny!

dustin

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2014, 12:11:10 PM »
That Gaspari hdrol was nuts. Saw friends explode on it!

Yeah lots of busts. Good for the hard drugs but sucks for us juicers. Haven't used Nuvanna but I always here names pop up and it's usually the same guys with the same cooks pulling the same bullshit. I wait until I hear consistently good reviews and find out who's running the lab before I buy anything.

Biomed halo should be in some time this week. Been hitting the river lots and staying home with my daughter but leaning out and giving my body a rest. I should respond well. Just going to do 5mg pre workout. Never like massive oral doses, although the big hit of IGF1 makes you grow fast.. might do 10mg after a week, but only for 1 week. Body falls apart on too many orals.

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2014, 01:12:38 AM »
That Gaspari hdrol was nuts. Saw friends explode on it!

Yeah lots of busts. Good for the hard drugs but sucks for us juicers. Haven't used Nuvanna but I always here names pop up and it's usually the same guys with the same cooks pulling the same bullshit. I wait until I hear consistently good reviews and find out who's running the lab before I buy anything.

Biomed halo should be in some time this week. Been hitting the river lots and staying home with my daughter but leaning out and giving my body a rest. I should respond well. Just going to do 5mg pre workout. Never like massive oral doses, although the big hit of IGF1 makes you grow fast.. might do 10mg after a week, but only for 1 week. Body falls apart on too many orals.

Damn you think you can really get noticable gins just using 5mg? I guess you never want to use more then you need but I would be surprised if you see or notice too much off just 5mg a day. Even when I used the Upjohn Halo I had to use 20mg daily and that was as real as it gets. I was younger and leaner back then as well and my training was way more consistent.I knew the sciroxx halo was a tad bit underdosed so I had to up the dose and it still didn't work quite as well as the other brands I have tried. I wish you luck! I hope you can get by with just using a minimal amount.

Halo is so expensive I don't understand why so many companys sell underdosed halo..I what kind of results dustin gets. Keep us posted D.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2014, 02:06:13 AM »
Damn you think you can really get noticable gins just using 5mg? I guess you never want to use more then you need but I would be surprised if you see or notice too much off just 5mg a day. Even when I used the Upjohn Halo I had to use 20mg daily and that was as real as it gets. I was younger and leaner back then as well and my training was way more consistent.I knew the sciroxx halo was a tad bit underdosed so I had to up the dose and it still didn't work quite as well as the other brands I have tried. I wish you luck! I hope you can get by with just using a minimal amount.

Halo is so expensive I don't understand why so many companys sell underdosed halo..I what kind of results dustin gets. Keep us posted D.
it is easily 5 times as strong as anadrol so 5mg would be like taking 25mg of anadrol, still a small dose but it would still do something.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2014, 03:39:20 AM »
it is easily 5 times as strong as anadrol so 5mg would be like taking 25mg of anadrol, still a small dose but it would still do something.

I know. I hope it works for him. The problem is almost every sigle batch of Halo is underdosed. I remember way back in 2006 when British Dragon was going to release halo but it only tested out to about 8.8mg but all the customers wanted it so bad nobody cared that it was not dosed accurately.

dustin

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2014, 02:38:06 PM »

I run very low doses of everything lol

I compare orals versus no orals during a workout. I can feel low doses or weaker orals and think people just don't appreciate anabolics and  subsequently run way higher doses than needed. 10mg o Superdrol is my favorite. Over 15mg I get more pumped but just feel like a tight sausage with high blood pressure. High doses of anything just make me feel terrible. I'm naturally vascular, always catch a good pump and respond pretty happily to any orals.

I'll do 10mg and possibly 15mg. Should be here tomorrow so I'm excited. Eating clean, very light and the wife's been bitching at me to get more sleep and I actually feel and look healthy. That means it's time to destroy my body with drugs for sheer vanity purposes ;D