Author Topic: Prince fielder  (Read 5133 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Prince fielder
« on: July 08, 2014, 07:50:38 PM »
Easy to maintain look.

A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Prince fielder
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 07:57:52 PM »
The fuck does anyone want to see that?  Curse you ESPN!

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:01:41 PM »
The Rock looking bloofy.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 08:18:15 PM »
The Rock looking bloofy.
;D
He gets 4x times the pussy the rocks gets. Plus he can eat anything he wants.  8)
A

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 08:45:15 PM »
Tramp stamp of peace.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 06:23:01 AM »
vegetarian too.
Y

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 10:04:51 AM »
Didn't his dad have a bad gambling addiction and if Prince didn't cut him out of his life, he would blow all his sons coin?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 10:08:05 AM »
Would love to have not clicked on this thread.

the trainer

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 11:48:32 AM »
Would love to have not clicked on this thread.

X2 I think I need a time machine for getbig threads.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 11:53:16 AM »
Easy to maintain look.

his mother was actually a bodybuilder too bad she didn't teach prince about nutrition. i actually got this abonmination of a cover in my mail today, a free sample no less.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 11:59:21 AM »
 :o
F

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 11:59:44 AM »
I know there's not a lot of running required for a slugging first baseman, but you'd think that being in a little bit fitter shape would improve his overall game (especially when your club's paying you 24 mil per year.)

beer and hot dogs worked fine in Babe Ruth's time but maybe not so much nowadays.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 12:03:59 PM »
;D
He gets 4x times the pussy the rocks gets. Plus he can eat anything he wants.  8)

Don't know about that...Prince's wife was banging his teammate in Detroit last year, Avisail Garcia.  The team traded Garcia after he and Fielder came to blows over his wife's love of cock without five layers of fat covering it.  Rumor has it that Miguel Cabrera went from slightly injured to really injured trying to break up the fight.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 12:07:14 PM »
I know there's not a lot of running required for a slugging first baseman, but you'd think that being in a little bit fitter shape would improve his overall game (especially when your club's paying you 24 mil per year.)

beer and hot dogs worked fine in Babe Ruth's time but maybe not so much nowadays.

Just because one doesn't look "fit" doesn't they aren't. Every year or less they still have to pass physicals and certain conditioning requirements (Pitchers not included usually in conditioning requirement unless maybe in the National League).

When even these subjects come up about REAL athletes that don't meet what people on this board seem "fit" (such as oiled up men in sequenced thongs) it's laughable.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 12:20:49 PM »
That is true...Fedor didn't look like a greek God, but he was the toughest heavyweight in MMA for a number of years

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 12:22:45 PM »
Just because one doesn't look "fit" doesn't they aren't. Every year or less they still have to pass physicals and certain conditioning requirements (Pitchers not included usually in conditioning requirement unless maybe in the National League).

When even these subjects come up about REAL athletes that don't meet what people on this board seem "fit" (such as oiled up men in sequenced thongs) it's laughable.
Coach, do you think he will get bigger? And if so, will his weight be a problem? He maybe an athlete, but we all know he is not "fit" in terms of his fat.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 12:25:46 PM »
Being from Michigan, I've seen Prince grow up from a chubby little boy.  It's strange every time I see him as a full grown man.
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 12:35:30 PM »
 ;D babe ruth wasn't always a slob, but even when he was he was still  head and shoulders above anybody in his day.
F

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 12:41:26 PM »

of course, they all have to pass team physicals.  ::)
must be an incredible physical speciman to pass given that Terry "the fat tub of goo" Forster passed them all during his career.

so you believe that Prince Fielder is quite fit for a 24 million dollar a year professional athlete who plays his sport almost every day for 6 months?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 02:22:41 PM »
hey coach, mr kruk passed all his team physicals with flying colours!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 02:25:36 PM »
:o

big Cecil is thinking "hey honey.. missed you.. where'd these kids come from?"

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2014, 02:28:14 PM »
Coach, do you think he will get bigger? And if so, will his weight be a problem? He maybe an athlete, but we all know he is not "fit" in terms of his fat.

have you seen his dad?

I remember watching his dad try to steal 2nd... once. probably the last time the 3rd base coach ever gave him the green. lol.

awesome seeing him hit the ball on the roof though.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2014, 02:33:03 PM »
I give Prince credit. Hes doing a lot better than most children of great athletes who try to follow in their parents footsteps
A

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2014, 02:36:58 PM »
Easy to maintain look.

OK, If you see him in person you will be surprised how in shape/muscular  he really is,  

You still can see his traps, delts, biceps pecs despite he's trying to look out of shape there

If you didn't know he's pushing his belly out...... he was told to stick his gut out for this particular photo  to get peoples attention (and its working) we are in the era of magazines dying so I don't blame the publication really  for such strange/weird moves.

Any pro bodybuilder drug abuser probably will display a bigger gut if they dare to take a picture showing how further out their gut can really go .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2014, 03:10:35 PM »

I'm quite sure he's required to stay at or under a certain weight during the season and I'm also sure it's part of his performance contract. Yes, he is "fit" even for being fat. He's a big guy anyway.