Author Topic: When I see a juiced up guy in the streets, the first thing I thinks is - LOSER  (Read 6121 times)

lacticacid

• Getbig II
I know I am his better.  I don't need juice.  It really makes him look little in my eyes.  I just can't help but see him as a second rate male.  An insecure loser who has resorted to juice to try to look manly.  A twink on drugs.

How about you guys?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
I know I am his better.  I don't need juice.  It really makes him look little in my eyes.  I just can't help but see him as a second rate male.  An insecure loser who has resorted to juice to try to look manly.  A twink on drugs.

How about you guys?
I always walk around laughing at twinks that are obviously not using the required 6 grams.

falco

• Getbig V
When I see a juiced up guy in the streets, the first thing I do is to grab a pen and papper and ask him for an autograph.

Simple Simon

I always ask if they do private sessions, they always say yes.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
I challenge them to an improvised street posedown. It's glorious.

Simple Simon

I challenge them to an improvised street posedown. It's glorious.
Yes, and we always do the most muscular with our foreheads together then break of and strut our separate ways each beliving they were victorious.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Yes, and we always do the most muscular with our foreheads together then break of and strut our separate ways each beliving they were victorious.

"Always carry a thong" should be a real man's motto. You never know when you're going to need it.

Simple Simon

"Always carry a thong" should be a real man's motto. You never know when you're going to need it.
I wear a g-string at all times, I never know when a fellow iron warrior may want me to prove the ripped glutes photo is actually me.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
I wear a g-string at all times, I never know when a fellow iron warrior may want me to prove the ripped glutes photo is actually me.

I have "pro-tan complexion" whole body tattoo.

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!

hahahhaha

seriously though, bbing is gay and that's ok

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

How about you guys?
I have seen your kind but the only come out when drunk or with a bunch of  friends.
Once in a while you go gay bashing and even then you get you ass kicked.
You are the Omega male the last in a long line of losers. ::)

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
check and see if they train legs.
sept 10th APF

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
That's really good advice!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V

Same here...unless they charge 10G's
S

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Same here...unless they charge 10G's

Anything above 250$ for 1cc is too much.

lacticacid

• Getbig II
I have seen your kind but the only come out when drunk or with a bunch of  friends.
Once in a while you go gay bashing and even then you get you ass kicked.
You are the Omega male the last in a long line of losers. ::)

ha ha I hope you feel better now!!

Seriously though, I am always polite.  I see you little guys standing there trying to look the part, while I talk to the ladies.  You are usually a lot shorter than me, and the ladies don't even notice you.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
ha ha I hope you feel better now!!

Seriously though, I am always polite.  I see you little guys standing there trying to look the part, while I talk to the ladies.  You are usually a lot shorter than me, and the ladies don't even notice you.
::) please, seriously! You probably have a stutter when you talk to women

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
When I was in my early 20s I got the steroid nod from a juicer in Vegas and I was natural.  :-X

Doubt I would get it today in my 30s  :-\

lacticacid

• Getbig II
::) please, seriously! You probably have a stutter when you talk to women

ha ha like I said as long as it makes you feel better!!

But seriously, there is nothing funnier than seeing you little guys in your tank tops.  talk  about the fucking odd ones out.  Most people are laughing.  If only you could really see yourselves!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I know a few guys that juice.

I've noticed one thing that they all have in common: when they are off steroids, they are depressed & sad

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
ha ha like I said as long as it makes you feel better!!

But seriously, there is nothing funnier than seeing you little guys in your tank tops.  talk  about the fucking odd ones out.  Most people are laughing.  If only you could really see yourselves!

lacticacid

• Getbig II
I know a few guys that juice.

I've noticed one thing that they all have in common: when they are off steroids, they are depressed & sad

How old are they?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
When I see a juiced up guy in the streets, the first thing I do is to grab a pen and papper and ask him for an autograph.
:D