Author Topic: When I see a juiced up guy in the streets, the first thing I thinks is - LOSER  (Read 6129 times)

theredeemer

• Getbig III

is comprehension a problem for you?

or did your gf bang some big muscley stud at some point causing you the pain we see here?

either way you suck.

thanks for coming out. nancy.

nice meltdown martha

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Depends on the person and the style.
Some of the fake muscle dudes are hilarious and laughable others were born for that style and look pretty cool - it has to come easy to you and fit you.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Depends on the person and the style.
Some of the fake muscle dudes are hilarious and laughable others were born for that style and look pretty cool - it has to come easy to you and fit you.

VERY GOOD POST,I AGREE
R

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Are you saying if you WEREN'T on steroids you couldn't protect a women or pick her up with ease?

Actually that's sorta pathetic.

Hahaha. You need to lay of the drugs . Its not good for you.

spiro

• Getbig IV
The trick is to look athletic like you could still be natural.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The trick is to look athletic like you could still be natural.

thats true, theres guys in my gym that look like they can be on the juice but at the same time look athletic n r very flexible n do cross training n can b natural also, its hard to tell these days
R

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I'm not sure I'd know someone was "juiced up" just by looking at them. I might guess that they were, but I wouldn't know it. I'm pretty sure not all juicers are losers.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
The trick is to look athletic like you could still be natural and carry a respectable amount of tissue.

cleaned that up a bit for you there bro. :D

what's the sense in juicing if your going to look 'natural'? if you mean healthy then I agree 100%. but I take anabolics to create a physique that not everyone has. it isn't my identity but it sets me apart. I juice so I don't look natural. even though I respect the dedication and the effort they put in it's just not the look I like to carry.

if i can build something with good full dense round tissue that cannot be attained without anabolics and busting your ass and look like I'm an athlete or very athletic then that's the holy grail for me.

to each their own. I just don't get other 'looks'. like the pro bber look. or the ultra emaciated look. or even the juiced up but doesn't have good mobility look. I think it's about finding what looks good for you and going out and getting it. because I believe anyone can create the body they want. it's just a matter of what your willing to do to get it.

I don't have any, but I guess a body is like an original tattoo. it's something that means something to you. that no one else has. and it's for you, not for everyone else. plus fuck if it looks great then that's a bonus. :D
b

no one

• Getbig V
b

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
It's all about the quality of the tissue

sancho ed

• Getbig III

what's the sense in juicing if your going to look 'natural'? if you mean healthy then I agree 100%. but I take anabolics to create a physique that not everyone has. it isn't my identity but it sets me apart. I juice so I don't look natural. even though I respect the dedication and the effort they put in it's just not the look I like to carry.

Good post!

if i can build something with good full dense round tissue that cannot be attained without anabolics and busting your ass and look like I'm an athlete or very athletic then that's the holy grail for me.

to each their own. I just don't get other 'looks'. like the pro bber look. or the ultra emaciated look. or even the juiced up but doesn't have good mobility look. I think it's about finding what looks good for you and going out and getting it. because I believe anyone can create the body they want. it's just a matter of what your willing to do to get it.

I don't have any, but I guess a body is like an original tattoo. it's something that means something to you. that no one else has. and it's for you, not for everyone else. plus fuck if it looks great then that's a bonus. :D

almard

• Getbig II

I know that will  be out of topic but I have to thank you personally . I tray the training style you recommend along with lowering the AAs doses , drop the GH and stay longer on them and that has changed my whole look. More round shoulder and the joint fell much better.

You inspired me at the time I was thinking to quit bodybuilding ( as I had to up my doses and health related) until I hearted you advice. Please keep doing what you are doing.

Respect.

bbrower

• Getbig II
No One is a top notch poster indeed

Complex Carbs

I know I am his better.  I don't need juice.  It really makes him look little in my eyes.  I just can't help but see him as a second rate male.  An insecure loser who has resorted to juice to try to look manly.  A twink on drugs.

How about you guys?
Dear "lactacteflacid",

Are you saying your harlot girlfriend has cheated on you with a more muscular guy?

Army of One

• Getbig V
When I see a bodybuilder walking down the street I think two things. One part of me wants to approach him and talk to him, ask him his routine and treat him right.The other part wonders what his head would look like on a stick.

weekend prince

The ones who live the 'gym life' and preach bettering yourself, make facebook statuses, and take selfies for the #haters are the ones that make me chuckle. Usually the type who dropped out of school, work general labour, and live for attention. Like a lost pup, who never stood out.

They preeach about working hard, and dedication, but have zero liquid  in their name. As if bodybuilding realy matters in the real world  ::)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
The ones who live the 'gym life' and preach bettering yourself, make facebook statuses, and take selfies for the #haters are the ones that make me chuckle. Usually the type who dropped out of school, work general labour, and live for attention. Like a lost pup, who never stood out.

They preeach about working hard, and dedication, but have zero liquid  in their name. As if bodybuilding realy matters in the real world  ::)
Another guy with a shitty job and no calves to show! Go to a Christian site and attack Jesus ,you will do better. Hopefully

no one

• Getbig V

I know that will  be out of topic but I have to thank you personally . I tray the training style you recommend along with lowering the AAs doses , drop the GH and stay longer on them and that has changed my whole look. More round shoulder and the joint fell much better.

You inspired me at the time I was thinking to quit bodybuilding ( as I had to up my doses and health related) until I hearted you advice. Please keep doing what you are doing.

Respect.

so, i tried to write a reply to this several times and every time i stopped.

not often im lacking for words.

this means a lot to me. thank you.

b