Author Topic: Eggs change the taste of coffee  (Read 3964 times)

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Eggs change the taste of coffee
« on: July 09, 2014, 07:01:58 AM »
Anyone else notice this?

Coffee taste 10x better with eggs, it completely changes the taste of the coffee.
✠

Skorp1o

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 6423
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 07:14:36 AM »
S

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 07:18:07 AM »
✠

MORTALCOIL

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 7361
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 07:18:57 AM »
You've been taking lessons at the Marty Flacon finishing school, Roger? Did you try having your eggs and coffee with your fingers in the nearest power socket?

Big Chiro Flex

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 10414
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 07:19:17 AM »

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 07:20:18 AM »
You've been taking lessons at the Marty Flacon finishing school, Roger? Did you try having your eggs and coffee with your fingers in the nearest power socket?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true
✠

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 07:20:54 AM »
Anyone else notice this?

Coffee taste 10x better with eggs, it completely changes the taste of the coffee.

I just mixed eggs in my coffee and it was disgusting.

You lying son of a bitch.
Y

Big Chiro Flex

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 10414
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 07:23:13 AM »
It appears the Wednesday morning Roger Bacon Gangbang has commenced.

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 07:24:33 AM »
I just mixed eggs in my coffee and it was disgusting.

You son of a bitch.

haha...  ;D

I remember reading a recipe in an Appalachian cookbook about Boiled Coffee with egg in it or something. I think they have similar recipes in Scandinavia.

gg Coffee For A Crowd

Source: Marlboro Country Cookbook

 

Heat 8 qts cold water to boiling in a large coffee pot; let water boil 2 minutes.

 

Put 1 cup ground roast coffee and 1 egg in the center of a square of cheesecloth. Bring up edges like a sack and tie tightly around coffee and egg. Make 3 more coffee and egg bags. Break eggs in cheesecloth bags and using hands, muddle together with coffee.

 

Drop sacks of egg-moistened coffee into boiling water. Boil 4 minutes.

 

Remove coffee bags and discard. Add 1/2 cup cold water to settle the grounds.

 

Makes 32 cups of coffee.

Read more: http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/30/p/696180/5925744.aspx#ixzz36yu6txMd
 
✠

240 is Back

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 102387
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 07:24:47 AM »
do you take your coffee with cream and sugar?

I will have a cup of coffee straight black, about 2 times a week.

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 07:25:04 AM »
It appears the Wednesday morning Roger Bacon Gangbang has commenced.

FUCKING ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

✠

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 07:25:52 AM »
do you take your coffee with cream and sugar?

I will have a cup of coffee straight black, about 2 times a week.

Yeah, I drink it black.

I told the nice fat black lady at McDonalds the other day that I like my coffee like I like my women.  ;D

She said "Ewww boy.... you badddd". 
✠

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 07:27:26 AM »
bacon starting a thread about eggs in this thread
Y

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 07:28:44 AM »
bacon starting a thread about eggs in this thread

Topsy fucking Turvy day...  :o
✠

240 is Back

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 102387
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
Yeah, I drink it black.
I told the nice fat black lady at McDonalds the other day that I like my coffee like I like my women.  ;D
She sai "Ewww boy.... you badddd".  

I got a burger king coffee a few months back.  It was literally still boiling in the cup, 45 minutes later.  I make it at home with the keurig kcup and I'm chugging it in 2 minutes.  

the McD mcfrappe and/or iced mocha coffee has become my ONLY diet vice in my life.   For $3, I can enjoy ice cream, coffee, whipped cream, caramel drizzle... ugh, it's just amazing.

DroppingPlates

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 49986
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 07:30:56 AM »
Try coffee/peanut butter or coffee/chocolate  :P

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 07:33:13 AM »
I got a burger king coffee a few months back.  It was literally still boiling in the cup, 45 minutes later.  I make it at home with the keurig kcup and I'm chugging it in 2 minutes.  

the McD mcfrappe and/or iced mocha coffee has become my ONLY diet vice in my life.   For $3, I can enjoy ice cream, coffee, whipped cream, caramel drizzle... ugh, it's just amazing.

haha, yeah... I know waht you mean about Burger King. They have Seattles Best coffee which is pretty decent but every time I go there the top of the cup is cracked and I scold my balls when I take a drink and it pours out from under the lid onto my lap.

I think the Hebrews there are purposely fucking up my cup cause they hate the white devil or they're familiar with my getbig persona.
✠

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 07:33:47 AM »
Try coffee/peanut butter or coffee/chocolate  :P

Finally someone knows what the fuck I'm talking about!!
✠

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 07:34:47 AM »
Coconut oil isn't bad either.
Y

DroppingPlates

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 49986
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 07:39:22 AM »
Finally someone knows what the fuck I'm talking about!!

Thank you, but I have to be more precise; Dutch peanut butter, not that creamy stuff that tastes like butter with sugar.



http://www.dutchshoponline.com/

240 is Back

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 102387
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 07:46:49 AM »
Coconut oil isn't bad either.

whats up with all the local hippies drinking coconut milk between ciggies talking about how healthy they are?

Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2014, 07:47:53 AM »
Thank you, but I have to be more precise; Dutch peanut butter, not that creamy stuff that tastes like butter with sugar.



http://www.dutchshoponline.com/

Hell yeah, I bet it's more like this:

✠

Mr Anabolic

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 10647
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2014, 07:50:23 AM »
Try making an omelet with cream cheese in it instead of some standard cheese... it's fantastic.

DroppingPlates

  • Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 49986
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2014, 07:53:14 AM »
Hell yeah, I bet it's more like this:



With flaxseed, interesting. No, you need a much darker version with granule-like fragments of peanuts, so it looks like .... (that's right)


Roger Bacon

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20957
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Eggs change the taste of coffee
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2014, 07:56:07 AM »
With flaxseed, interesting. No, you need a much darker version with granule-like fragments of peanuts, so it looks like .... (that's right)



Cool, I might go on a quest for some of that later today. I know of a good international grocery store near me.
✠