Author Topic: Bare knuckle boxing - Vice documentary  (Read 8272 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Bare knuckle boxing - Vice documentary
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2014, 12:53:32 PM »
without coming across like esf

you can avoid a lot of injuries in a sreetfight

by fighting smart

example your knees can inflict massive damage with relatively low risk of injury

now where did i put my guitar strings  8)

I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself if the need arose but if I can talk my way out of a situation I will, whats the point of waking up with missing teeth and broken bones.

I was referring to fighting for money, the money would have to be huge for me to contemplate that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 01:06:00 PM »
Fucking hell, I thought you meant financially.

I avoid injuries and fucking about at all costs, I would need a truck load of cash to get me fucking about fighting.

I did mean financially. for a few $k, I can get over not training upperbody for a couple months.

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2014, 01:07:33 PM »
I did mean financially. for a few $k, I can get over not training upperbody for a couple months.
Now i though you had money, why would you consider fucking yourself up for just a few grand.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 01:08:18 PM »
I wouldn't hesitate to defend myself if the need arose but if I can talk my way out of a situation I will, whats the point of waking up with missing teeth and broken bones.

I was referring to fighting for money, the money would have to be huge for me to contemplate that.

teeth are easily fixed and bones heal.

however, knowing in the back of your mind that you were made somebody elses bitch and embarrassed in front of others will stay with you for a lifetime. I dunno how somebody could look at themselves in the mirror after that.

I know many guys who run their mouths and 'talk their way out' when it's gonna come to blows... nobody respects them afterwards.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 01:11:26 PM »
Now i though you had money, why would you consider fucking yourself up for just a few grand.

why? multiple reasons...

pride, respect, etc...

and your body heals and you get over it. sternums, clavicles, hands, wrists, sprained necks, hyper extended knees, torn meniscus', broken feet, horrible broken toes, ect... all heal and aren't as bad as it seems.... it's just an inconvience for a while.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 01:12:23 PM »

however, knowing in the back of your mind that you were made somebody elses bitch and embarrassed in front of others will stay with you for a lifetime. I dunno how somebody could look at themselves in the mirror after that.

I know many guys who run their mouths and 'talk their way out' when it's gonna come to blows... nobody respects them afterwards.

That's an MMA-move!

Fun begins at 1:30

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 01:16:43 PM »

Its called a real man.

FFS all this macho bullshit

Respect?
From a bunch of fuckwits, who needs respect from fools who go around fighting each other?

I will defend myself and family to the death if I have to, if I dont have to I will gladly walk away to a chorus of laughter from a crowd of tools.
I dont need the acceptance of others in that department.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2014, 01:22:16 PM »
Its called a real man.

FFS all this macho bullshit

Respect?
From a bunch of fuckwits, who needs respect from fools who go around fighting each other?

I will defend myself and family to the death if I have to, if I dont have to I will gladly walk away to a chorus of laughter from a crowd of tools.
I dont need the acceptance of others in that department.

real man doesn't behave like a 12yr old child and run his mouth to people expecting not to get his teeth kicked in eventually.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2014, 01:24:35 PM »
real man doesn't behave like a 12yr old child and run his mouth to people expecting not to get his teeth kicked in eventually.

A real man only fights when necessary.

Does not care about the approval of others.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2014, 01:25:54 PM »
You take this way too seriously.
Me and bigmc were at each others throats like nothing else on here, we meet up and laughed about it.

We should be able to do the same.

Simple Simon

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2014, 01:29:22 PM »

If I was out anywhere and I had someone goading me to fight I would do everything within my power to avoid it ending in fisticuffs.
However if he hit me or pushed me and said  "Get outside" I would just go at it there and then, I would NEVER go outside with someone, it gives them an advantage they are not entitled to.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2014, 01:35:12 PM »
If I was out anywhere and I had someone goading me to fight I would do everything within my power to avoid it ending in fisticuffs.
However if he hit me or pushed me and said  "Get outside" I would just go at it there and then, I would NEVER go outside with someone, it gives them an advantage they are not entitled to.

not until first establishing that there'll be no biting, no hair pulling, no scratching and no kicking in the knackers.

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »
not until first establishing that there'll be no biting, no hair pulling, no scratching and no kicking in the knackers.
Actually that would be me, fuck whoever Im fighting, Im out to win as quickly and as dirty as possible.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2014, 01:38:45 PM »

great post

esf fit tits has never had a fight in his life you can tell
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2014, 01:41:34 PM »
You take this way too seriously.
Me and bigmc were at each others throats like nothing else on here, we meet up and laughed about it.

We should be able to do the same.

it's not about just me.. it's about the way you behave on here. it's disrespectful and childish.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2014, 01:50:00 PM »
However if he hit me or pushed me and said  "Get outside" I would just go at it there and then, I would NEVER go outside with someone, it gives them an advantage they are not entitled to.

I wish I could have done the same all those times I was sued for assault.

Two weekends ago I was in the local club in the after hours bar. Was chatting to this girl in smoking area and I'm walking her in to the bar to get a drink (she's a couple feet behind me as I walk in the door from smoking section to main bar). A new bouncer (who was off duty) was drinking in there and stopped her and goes "what you doing with that dirty bastard?". He didn't think I heard him. I did.

I walked back to him - "what did you call me?"..."nothing!"..."no you called me a dirty bastard didn't you? Why?"..."'cos you're a dirty bastard!!"

*BOOOM*!!!! One open hand slap across jaw his eyes closed he staggered left 4-5 feet into two people then they nudge him away he falls about 10 feet into the garbage cans under the stairs. Good night, Irene. I got him fired the following week too.

edit: the guys watched it on CCTV later that night with the manager. I want to get a copy of it if I can...hilarious

Simple Simon

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2014, 01:50:17 PM »
it's not about just me.. it's about the way you behave on here. it's disrespectful and childish.

Jeez, its not fucking real its a forum.
If you want 'serious' go and join another forum.
The way I post isnt out of character with the majority here.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2014, 01:51:42 PM »

Two weekends ago I was in the local club in the after hours bar. Was chatting to this girl in smoking area and I'm walking her in to the bar to get a drink (she's a couple feet behind me as I walk in the door from smoking section to main bar). A new bouncer (who was off duty) was drinking in there and stopped her and goes "what you doing with that dirty bastard?". He didn't think I heard him. I did.

I walked back to him - "what did you call me?"..."nothing!"..."no you called me a dirty bastard didn't you? Why?"..."'cos you're a dirty bastard!!"

*BOOOM*!!!! One open hand slap across jaw his eyes closed he staggered left 4-5 feet into two people then they nudge him away he falls about 10 feet into the garbage cans under the stairs. Good night, Irene. I got him fired the following week too.

edit: the guys watched it on CCTV later that night with the manager. I want to get a copy of it if I can...hilarious

Are you sharing your account with ESFitness?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2014, 01:52:29 PM »

I hope you do then post it as a GIF here :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2014, 01:53:59 PM »

i saw a kid hit someone once outside a nightclub for calling him a name

guy fell back and hit the back of his head on the kerb got brain damage

the guy who hit him had never been in trouble

he got 7 years

walk away mate its not worth it
T

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2014, 01:55:09 PM »

he got 7 years

I do walk away most of the time. When he was out I stopped and waited to see if he fell or what was gonna happen. It's not worth it is right. It's been at least a year since I hit someone in the face

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2014, 02:06:12 PM »

he got 7 years

you always have to be mindful of who's around you and who's watching and what they'll say in court if they can identify you and find you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 02:06:59 PM »
you always have to be mindful of who's around you and who's watching and what they'll say in court if they can identify you and find you.

CCTV you halfwit, its everywhere.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2014, 02:09:57 PM »
CCTV you halfwit, its everywhere.

they still have to identify you and find you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 02:11:03 PM »
they still have to identify you and find you.

Seriously, do you have any real world experience?
You talk like you live in a movie.