Author Topic: 204 NBA - LeBron James going back to Cleveland! Done Deal!  (Read 7223 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 204 NBA - LeBron James going back to Cleveland?
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 09:34:28 AM »
The signs were all there.   Can't say no to mama... lebron wants to be a dad with an amazing job in his hometown.

Great new for the city of cleveland, akron.  I lived in akron for the 1st half of my life.  Lebron went to my high school, lived a mile away from me in the projects.  Gave back millions to his school and community.  I watched every cavs game til I was 17, and every heat game since.  This is a win-win from my viewpoint!

Miami was nice, but home is home... can't beat that.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 09:37:07 AM »
The signs were all there.   Can't say no to mama... lebron wants to be a dad with an amazing job in his hometown.

Great new for the city of cleveland, akron.  I lived in akron for the 1st half of my life.  Lebron went to my high school, lived a mile away from me in the projects.  Gave back millions to his school and community.  I watched every cavs game til I was 17, and every heat game since.  This is a win-win from my viewpoint!

Miami was nice, but home is home... can't beat that.

You called it!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2014, 09:37:14 AM »
Gotta give it to Rob on this one.

He called it a week ago.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2014, 09:42:57 AM »
Where do we go from here?

Bosh to the Rockets and Parsons stays with the Mavs?

Front line of Chandler Parsons 6'9, Dirk 7' and Tyson Chandler 7'1 with Monta Ellis and his 19ppg at guard.

I'd take that as a Mavs fan.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2014, 09:43:10 AM »
So Lebron abandons his "home" and now he's returning home a "hero".   Stand up guy.

Ok, he gave the city millions....I'll give him that.   ;D  I got nothin against Lebron.....it is business after all.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2014, 09:44:43 AM »
So Lebron abandons his "home" and now he's returning home a "hero".   Stand up guy.

he know Cavs would tank, get 2 or 3 lotto picks, go back to Clev reloaded

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 09:47:53 AM »
Miami cannot be that angry... Lebron delivered.  Gave them 2 rings and 4 Finals.  Played out his contract.  Gave them a dynasty and did it for LESS MONEY.  They can still sign Melo and be very good (if bosh doesn't bolt for HOU lol)

lebron handled it with class, didn't leak a word.   

now... in his letter, he does NOT mention rookie Andrew wiggins... I look fwd to playing with these 4 (but doesn't say wiggins).  This means wiggins might be traded for a Kevin Love... making Cavs an INSTANT contender and probably overall favorite to win NBA title.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 09:49:31 AM »
Good article

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

I went to Miami because of D-Wade and CB. We made sacrifices to keep UD. I loved becoming a big bro to Rio. I believed we could do something magical if we came together. And that’s exactly what we did! The hardest thing to leave is what I built with those guys.

Now he has a family and wants to raise them in his hometown.  

Good for Cleveland, good for the NBA, and he won't be just one of the guys there.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »
Miami cannot be that angry... Lebron delivered.  Gave them 2 rings and 4 Finals.  Played out his contract.  Gave them a dynasty and did it for LESS MONEY.  They can still sign Melo and be very good (if bosh doesn't bolt for HOU lol)

lebron handled it with class, didn't leak a word.   

now... in his letter, he does NOT mention rookie Andrew wiggins... I look fwd to playing with these 4 (but doesn't say wiggins).  This means wiggins might be traded for a Kevin Love... making Cavs an INSTANT contender and probably overall favorite to win NBA title.

If Bosh goes to Houston and Mike Miller/Ray Allen follows Lebron to Cleveland is Dwayne Wade the biggest loser in all this?

A Miami Heat team without Lebron, Bosh, Miller and Allen and Wade stuck with a bunch of spare parts...could get rough for Wade next year!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: 204 NBA - LeBron James going back to Cleveland! Done Deal!
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 09:51:52 AM »
It doesnt matter Spurs win again next year.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 09:54:18 AM »
If Bosh goes to Houston and Mike Miller/Ray Allen follows Lebron to Cleveland is Dwayne Wade the biggest loser in all this?

A Miami Heat team without Lebron, Bosh, Miller and Allen and Wade stuck with a bunch of spare parts...could get rough for Wade next year!

Best part for CLE - they get miami's FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK next year lol.  So if Miami suddenly goes 18-64, CLE will have ANOTHER #1 or #2 pick lol!!!   

Maybe this was all lebron's master plan - he leaves, they get a 1,1,4,1 picks... along with a possible #1 next year lol...
Plus Ray allen, mike miller, kyrie... and maybe the wiggins for Love trade...

Wow... he's got a really good situation here. 

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2014, 09:54:36 AM »
It doesnt matter Spurs win again next year.

would love Duncan to have 6 to kobe 5

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2014, 09:57:33 AM »

I guess Dan Gilbert isn't still bitter

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 10:01:44 AM »
Best part for CLE - they get miami's FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICK next year lol.  So if Miami suddenly goes 18-64, CLE will have ANOTHER #1 or #2 pick lol!!!   

Maybe this was all lebron's master plan - he leaves, they get a 1,1,4,1 picks... along with a possible #1 next year lol...
Plus Ray allen, mike miller, kyrie... and maybe the wiggins for Love trade...

Wow... he's got a really good situation here. 

Gonna be hard to make the $ work to acquire Love. They had to dump Jack just to make room for lebron.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2014, 10:02:09 AM »
I don't think I could have done what LeBron did.  That letter Gilbert wrote was brutal and it was still on the website until just a few days ago. And he's never apologized for it.
LeBron going back now basically just put hundreds of millions of dollars in Gilbert's pocket.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2014, 10:03:45 AM »
Like I said in the NBA thread. Thanks Lebron for 4 years of incredible excitement and entertainment. Four NBA finals and 2 championships.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2014, 10:08:37 AM »
Gonna be hard to make the $ work to acquire Love. They had to dump Jack just to make room for lebron.

I could see lebron taking less than max $ to get Love on his team.  I know he said he wants a max deal, but if shaving 2 million

VEGAS just changed CAVS to the favorites to win the NBA title lol.. amazing.. 3 to 1 favorites.  Spurs are 4-1.

They should need 1 year to gel, but you never know.  I wouldn't think they'll win this year, but hey, you never know.  the nba would LOVE to see it, and with younger players to chase around san antonio, yeah, could happen.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2014, 10:08:46 AM »

Without a doubt, DW is the big loser here. He opted out of his contract so clear some cap space. LJ to the Cavs and Bosh to HOU and DW is the saddest man alive.

Hahahahaha!

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2014, 10:15:54 AM »
Jordan still the G.O.A.T  ;D

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 10:19:13 AM »
Without a doubt, DW is the big loser here. He opted out of his contract so clear some cap space. LJ to the Cavs and Bosh to HOU and DW is the saddest man alive.

Hahahahaha!
Wade's legacy is already made here in Miami. 3 Championships one without Lebron. It never would of happened without him bringing Lebron and Bosch here. It will go back to being Wade county.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2014, 10:22:45 AM »

This guy called it 2 years ago

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=255389

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2014, 10:23:22 AM »
Wade's legacy is already made here in Miami. 3 Championships one without Lebron. It never would of happened without him bringing Lebron and Bosch here. It will go back to being Wade county.

"Wade County"?

That guys career is shot.

Enjoy 3 or 4 more half assed seasons of Miami's little hero getting shut down Cswol style.

"He was lucky enough to play with Shaq and Lebron"

There I just basically defined his career in one sentence.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2014, 10:23:25 AM »
Congrats to Lebron. I think he made the right decision. I respect a man that goes back home.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2014, 10:25:12 AM »
i have zero issues with a player who plays out this contract/s and decides to move on.