Author Topic: 204 NBA - LeBron James going back to Cleveland! Done Deal!  (Read 7210 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: 204 NBA - LeBron James going back to Cleveland! Done Deal!
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2014, 05:55:24 PM »
Will Lin's popularity blow up again, or was that a one time thing?

That was an odd thing huh?

Guy blew up for a few weeks then kinda just fell off the map.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 204 NBA - LeBron James going back to Cleveland?
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2014, 05:56:46 PM »
Shaq, please he half assed it through the playoffs and the finals, Zo  played much better.
Spot on. Shaq was the lucky one to have been on Wade's team. Wade was the best player on the court and put the team on his back

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2014, 05:58:14 PM »
That was an odd thing huh?

Guy blew up for a few weeks then kinda just fell off the map.
Yep, sure was.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: 204 NBA - LeBron James going back to Cleveland?
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2014, 06:09:37 PM »
You know nothing about basketball. Wade was a one man team when he had Shaq in the that title run. Look at the stats in the finals. I actually watched, so I don't have to.

Absolute brutality from Mr. Certifiable Douche Bag Guy  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2014, 08:06:24 AM »
at this point, lebron is doing more for the OH economy than any other politician.

broke their heart, and now they appreciate him.

He could retire from basketball and, brace yourself, he could run for GOVERNOR and he could win.

He could have two successful terms, and if things go well, lol, call me crazy, but he could run for higher office.

Arnold was governor.  Reagan was governor then president. 

I dont know lebrons politics at all... I don't know his intelligence, other than a high school degree from a very tough high school.  I don't know if he's even interested, and if he'd be able or even interested. But I do know he's the most beloved man in 50 years, in a swing state, who certainly has eyes on bigger things past basketball.   And IF he chose to run for Mayor of cleveland right now, he'd probably win in a landslide lol.   I'm watching to see if he does more and more "community" stuff, getting involved, donating, getting some admin experience at state level. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2014, 09:40:30 AM »
f

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2014, 07:28:22 PM »
f
The problem is, who the hell is gonna come off the bench?  They have no second unit except for an aging M. Miller and James Jones that rarely could get off Miami's bench. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2014, 07:36:11 PM »
The problem is, who the hell is gonna come off the bench?  They have no second unit except for an aging M. Miller and James Jones that rarely could get off Miami's bench. 

Exactly, and now that they are overpaying for Love their hands will be tied financially and they would be able to improve the team.  Miami Heat 2.0.

At this rate in 2 years Lebron is going to end up in OKC with Durant and Westbrook.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2014, 07:52:04 PM »

Exactly, and now that they are overpaying for Love their hands will be tied financially and they would be able to improve the team.  Miami Heat 2.0.

At this rate in 2 years Lebron is going to end up in OKC with Durant and Westbrook.

I bet they still take the East fairly easily.

The problem will be when they run into the deeper Western conference team that will emerge out of the West.

I still say Irving and Love is an upgrade compared to Wade and Bosh.