Author Topic: Dealing with HARD ON on public places.  (Read 4183 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Dealing with HARD ON on public places.
« on: July 09, 2014, 12:42:13 PM »
So I decided this morning to travel to my dentist by bus rather than car, I do quite enjoy it, brings back memories from my school days. Everything was great until bus stopped at some small village, people were coming on board, bus was pretty full, there was free seat directly in front of me, facing me, pretty close. And then it happend, some probably 35-40 yo milf took seat, I have to swear to god this was probably the hottest milf I have seen in the past year. Wearing little bit of make up, great full lips and perfect face and boobs. I looked at her and knew I was in trouble, she was so close that I started to get some solid hard on, had to rotate my head and look from the window to keep it soft, was not helping, I had to put my hands on my crotch to hide it, but schlong was not listening to his master today and her perfume was final nail in the coffin, it kept getting harder and harder reaching critical point of full blown erection that even your fucking hands cant hide, I had to leave that fucking seat ASAP, luckily there was young mother with small child so I got up as fast as possible tell them to take the seat made few steps and keep standing in the standing zone of the bus facing window and waiting for that hard on to get soft. This was probably first time I experienced something like this in the bus.  :P

Bus can be fun sometimes.

What about you getbiggers, do you have some similar story? With all that hormones you take it must be daily bread for many.

Simple Simon

Re: Dealing with HARD ON on public places.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 12:43:33 PM »
Trying way too hard now Joon.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 12:45:21 PM »

This joon thing is kind of getting old now, I am going to take photo of my czech passport tomorrow to clear this up for good.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 12:59:34 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 01:01:28 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 01:04:48 PM »
WAYYYY too hard...

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 01:28:00 PM »
When I was in my 20’s I had appendicitis. I ignored it for a long time, until I couldn’t deny it any longer.  I drove myself to St Josephs and walked into the emergency room.  I had ignored it so long that the infection had abscessed and there was no elevated white blood cell count.  The doctors didn’t know at the time what was keeping the white cell count down.

So they admitted me and wanted to do an emergency colonoscopy.  Which means they had to induce a bowl movement to clear my colon, despite the fact I hadn’t shit for two weeks.  They gave me a suppository to induce my colon to clear everything.  

A side effect was absolutely the erection of my life.  Literally the biggest and hardest ever.  Before or since. Since this was a Catholic Hospital, right at this time, a nun arrived  to greet me.  I raised my knees to hide the situation.  I accepted/thanked her offer to have a Rosary said on my behalf by the Order.

When nothing came out of my rectum, they immediately snaked a camera up it.  They decided to wheel me into the operating room and rock and roll.  There was no preparatory meds, just plugged me into the drip and, “Three, Two, One  nighty night.”

They found such an infected mess I had to spend a full 10 days in the hospital on an antibiotic drip after the appendectomy.

I asked for one of those butt pills to go, but no cigar.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 01:31:11 PM »
Tuck it in (feels awesome too  ;D) or hold something like a suit jacket or bag/briefcase in front of it.

Alternatively, sexually assault someone until you come, that gets rid of it.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2014, 01:49:42 PM »
Yeah, I remember when I was 15.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2014, 01:56:05 PM »
When I was in my 20’s I had appendicitis. I ignored it for a long time, until I couldn’t deny it any longer.  I drove myself to St Josephs and walked into the emergency room.  I had ignored it so long that the infection had abscessed and there was no elevated white blood cell count.  The doctors didn’t know at the time what was keeping the white cell count down.

So they admitted me and wanted to do an emergency colonoscopy.  Which means they had to induce a bowl movement to clear my colon, despite the fact I hadn’t shit for two weeks.  They gave me a suppository to induce my colon to clear everything.  

A side effect was absolutely the erection of my life.  Literally the biggest and hardest ever.  Before or since. Since this was a Catholic Hospital, right at this time, a nun arrived  to greet me.  I raised my knees to hide the situation.  I accepted/thanked her offer to have a Rosary said on my behalf by the Order.

When nothing came out of my rectum, they immediately snaked a camera up it.  They decided to wheel me into the operating room and rock and roll.  There was no preparatory meds, just plugged me into the drip and, “Three, Two, One  nighty night.”

They found such an infected mess I had to spend a full 10 days in the hospital on an antibiotic drip after the appendectomy.

I asked for one of those butt pills to go, but no cigar.

do you know the name of this pill?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2014, 02:13:14 PM »

God these fucking clowns are so dumb and unimaginative.....

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2014, 03:04:36 PM »
Yeah I'm 5 months from 30, you wouldn't think I'd still get random erections. But lo and behold today on the medical assessment unit I had an erection so big and hard it was impossible to hide; it was so solid I couldn't even press it down. I waited, and waited, and eventually I had to see a patient so I just thought "fuck it" and went up to a them and shook hands in them with the world's most obvious erection in my pants.

Thankfully it was an elderly lady and not a little girl.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 04:20:17 PM »
Yeah, I remember when I was 15.

Yeah. A little younger for me around 13 those were some crazy boners. Must have been super high test, too bad I didn't start lifting then.  :-\

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 04:25:47 PM »
So I decided this morning to travel to my dentist by bus rather than car, I do quite enjoy it, brings back memories from my school days. Everything was great until bus stopped at some small village, people were coming on board, bus was pretty full, there was free seat directly in front of me, facing me, pretty close. And then it happend, some probably 35-40 yo milf took seat, I have to swear to god this was probably the hottest milf I have seen in the past year. Wearing little bit of make up, great full lips and perfect face and boobs. I looked at her and knew I was in trouble, she was so close that I started to get some solid hard on, had to rotate my head and look from the window to keep it soft, was not helping, I had to put my hands on my crotch to hide it, but schlong was not listening to his master today and her perfume was final nail in the coffin, it kept getting harder and harder reaching critical point of full blown erection that even your fucking hands cant hide, I had to leave that fucking seat ASAP, luckily there was young mother with small child so I got up as fast as possible tell them to take the seat made few steps and keep standing in the standing zone of the bus facing window and waiting for that hard on to get soft. This was probably first time I experienced something like this in the bus.  :P

What about you getbiggers, do you have some similar story? With all that hormones you take it must be daily bread for many.

i had a very similar experience myself when i was late teens.

fortunately i was able to relief myself :P

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 04:30:03 PM »
I can remember going to a junior high basketball game and seeing one of the players out there running around with a stiff, rock solid hard on with absolutely zero shame.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2014, 08:08:41 PM »
I went to target yesterday and a clean looking, tan lady was wearing a nice, light, blue dress.  Very appropriate for summer.  Then she walked up to the makeup area which is backlit.  The light flooded her dress and made it nearly transparent.  She had an amazing set of cheeks in a really nice pair of high rising, lacey booty huggers. Not your average undies, like lingerie style.  Dark gray.

Though I am a Germanic Irishman, for a brief flash I felt different.  To channel Marty: I felt like a strong Afro American, nurtured by my colonial house, primed from manual labors with a belly full of baked grass nutrients.  I unintentionally let out a primal lust grunt, similar to the first bite of a sandwich after a long fast.

I played it off as a cough, but I couldn't stop my laser beam eyes from shooting incredible nastiness at her.

Indeed, the throb had begun.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 08:52:35 PM »
It's the pleats.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 09:16:36 PM »

It's not only because of the hot milf, when taking a bus the schlong kinda bounces up and down too often and this can give you a woody. It happens to me everytime I take a bus, which is almost everyday. I often visit plantations with some friends of mine and the shitty roads only make things worse, man that's awkward and annoying as hell.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 09:19:37 PM »
It usually scares people for the most part, so just think non sexy thoughts. Repeat that over and over and it'll go away.