Author Topic: The prison "model" has 200.000 fans on Facebook  (Read 6027 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: The prison "model" has 200.000 fans on Facebook
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2014, 07:06:06 PM »
Sometimes people just dont like you. Plenty of people dont like me, and I dont feel the need to rationalize it in my mind

I hate to burst your bubble of "everybody wants me"  ...but that's all that's going on here.
I don't think that at all. People find different qualities and features attractive. But you don't hate me like you want everyone to think. I am really not interested in this phony bullshit banter with you today. So you will have to try another day.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2014, 07:13:25 PM »
Nobody said that.

This has nothing to do with women being horny.

I think it does.  The guy looks good so bitches are acting a fool.  The fact that he's a "bad boy" only helps the situation.

Bitches be crazy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2014, 07:37:15 PM »
I don't think that at all. People find different qualities and features attractive. But you don't hate me like you want everyone to think. I am really not interested in this phony bullshit banter with you today. So you will have to try another day.

I dont hate you. I don't hate anyone here. For me to hate someone, they would have to do something truly horrible to me or my loved ones.  You're just an idiot and I like making fun of you.

As far as me "wanting your attention"...I have a GF of over 4 years , and she's the only woman who's attention I want. I realize you have zero morals and flirting with married guys it's no problem for you..but you are sadly mistaken

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2014, 07:48:51 PM »
Better cut the Booty chatter or she'll feel the urge to again post selfies.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2014, 07:54:58 PM »
Better cut the Booty chatter or she'll feel the urge to again post selfies.

Point taken dude

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2014, 08:23:34 PM »
I dont hate you. I don't hate anyone here. For me to hate someone, they would have to do something truly horrible to me or my loved ones.  You're just an idiot and I like making fun of you.

As far as me "wanting your attention"...I have a GF of over 4 years , and she's the only woman who's attention I want. I realize you have zero morals and flirting with married guys it's no problem for you..but you are sadly mistaken
I don't want to flirt with you single or taken. In fact I think we should make a pact to completely ignore each other's posts from now on. Let's pretend that the other one doesn't exist.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2014, 08:27:05 PM »
I think hes gay, so it would be a bonus.
He has a wife. No, doesn't prove he is straight. But good sign he is.  ::)
A

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2014, 03:10:20 AM »
u must have been something before electricity, i'd still cuddle though

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 03:24:47 AM »
I think it does.  The guy looks good so bitches are acting a fool.  The fact that he's a "bad boy" only helps the situation.

Bitches be crazy.
Baby boomer gen done effed up their children. The same women who find him attractive will be the same women screaming that he needs to "grow up" and "be a man"...
It's not craziness. It's priorities. Women are nurturers by nature, so believing that they can "save him" (sexually as well), but it tends not to pan out, because why would he change if what he did got him the gold? He's not interested in keeping it.