Author Topic: Dem. Rep. Rips Obama: 'Aloof,' 'Bizarre,' and 'Detached'  (Read 6533 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Dem. Rep. Rips Obama: 'Aloof,' 'Bizarre,' and 'Detached'
« on: July 09, 2014, 04:07:44 PM »
I keep telling you lefties he's all but useless...

"He's so close to the border. And let me say this: when I saw, and I hate to use the word bizarre, but under the circumstances, when he is shown playing pool in Colorado, drinking a beer, and he can't even go 242 miles to the Texas border, and plus, if he doesn't want to go down to the border, there's the Air Force Base where HHS is holding some of the young kids from the border. He could at least make that trip to San Antonio, but again, border community leaders wants to see him down there on the border, and I think the optics and the substance of it is that he should show up at the border," said Cuellar.

And he had some advice for the White House."If they are worried about putting a face, the president's face, to this human crisis, humanitarian crisis, I think it's worse if he doesn't even show up. Either way, he's going to be tied into this humanitarian crisis. he either can roll up his sleeves and go down to the border, or he can just look aloof and detached and not go to the border, send surrogates down there, and say that he's got everything under control."

He adds, "It Just floored me, because if he's saying he's too busy to go to the border but you have time to drink beer, play pool."

The president was in Colorado last night -- drinking beer and playing pool.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-rep-rips-obama-aloof-bizarre-and-detached_796290.html

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Dem. Rep. Rips Obama: 'Aloof,' 'Bizarre,' and 'Detached'
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 04:29:06 PM »
This was written by a down's person?

Srs though there is always something he should be at or doing, always.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 05:20:21 PM »
I keep telling you lefties he's all but useless...

"He's so close to the border. And let me say this: when I saw, and I hate to use the word bizarre, but under the circumstances, when he is shown playing pool in Colorado, drinking a beer, and he can't even go 242 miles to the Texas border, and plus, if he doesn't want to go down to the border, there's the Air Force Base where HHS is holding some of the young kids from the border. He could at least make that trip to San Antonio, but again, border community leaders wants to see him down there on the border, and I think the optics and the substance of it is that he should show up at the border," said Cuellar.

And he had some advice for the White House."If they are worried about putting a face, the president's face, to this human crisis, humanitarian crisis, I think it's worse if he doesn't even show up. Either way, he's going to be tied into this humanitarian crisis. he either can roll up his sleeves and go down to the border, or he can just look aloof and detached and not go to the border, send surrogates down there, and say that he's got everything under control."

He adds, "It Just floored me, because if he's saying he's too busy to go to the border but you have time to drink beer, play pool."

The president was in Colorado last night -- drinking beer and playing pool.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/dem-rep-rips-obama-aloof-bizarre-and-detached_796290.html

Coach, why should the president go down there for this?  What positive result could be achieved by doing that in your mind?

This seems like another one of those deals where Obama would be criticized for going there or not going there. 

Sheesh, if I were a 2nd term president, I think I'd pick billiards and beer, too. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 05:54:06 PM »
This was written by a down's person?

Srs though there is always something he should be at or doing, always.

This isn't an article.  It's really just quoting what a Democrat Congressman said about the president.  And it links the specific comments from the Congressman.

Starting at 1:30:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 06:04:29 PM »
Cult of ofag still indenial

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 06:27:44 PM »
Coach, why should the president go down there for this?  What positive result could be achieved by doing that in your mind?

This seems like another one of those deals where Obama would be criticized for going there or not going there. 

Sheesh, if I were a 2nd term president, I think I'd pick billiards and beer, too. 

Seriously?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 07:34:36 PM »
Why should the President go anywhere?....he ought to just sit in the White House in his PJ's like Hugh Hefner.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 09:31:33 PM »
Seriously?

The 2 questions are serious questions, yes.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 12:59:39 AM »
Seriously?

Coach, he just don't get it does he?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 04:40:50 AM »
This isn't an article.  It's really just quoting what a Democrat Congressman said about the president.  And it links the specific comments from the Congressman.

Starting at 1:30:

Yes I am fucking about.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 07:18:35 AM »
The resident obamabots will defend him to the end, no matter what.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 07:31:30 AM »
Have you people never been in charge of anything. He's the President and because politics have and always will trump the country or him doing the job he's supposed to do....he won't go. He needs to be seen with his guys...the DHS/border folks. He needs to listen to their concerns and the concerns of those operating the holding facilities. He has instead been seen with pro amnesty folks. He has a Constitutional mandate...HIS FUCKING JOB..to defend the sovereign borders of this country. That job does not include swelling the base of dem party and bankrupting border states and the country. 
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 07:44:34 AM »
Have you people never been in charge of anything. He's the President and because politics have and always will trump the country or him doing the job he's supposed to do....he won't go. He needs to be seen with his guys...the DHS/border folks. He needs to listen to their concerns and the concerns of those operating the holding facilities. He has instead been seen with pro amnesty folks. He has a Constitutional mandate...HIS FUCKING JOB..to defend the sovereign borders of this country. That job does not include swelling the base of dem party and bankrupting border states and the country. 

This guy is a massive, critical threat to this country. He is trying to tear it down on purpose

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 08:08:19 AM »
Leave the man alone...those border people have diseases and icky bugs on them.  He wants to stay a safe distance away and shoot pool with the nice white people that buy him beers and kiss his ass and tell him how smart he is.

He's like an anorexic chick...always looking for approval

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 08:39:04 AM »

1. He should get an eye full of what he's fucked up then maybe he would understand what everyone in complaining about. But he doesn't give a shit.

2. Why shouldn't he go?

3. His second term? He still has a job to do...no? Just because it's his second term doesn't mean he's absolved from his duties? He's been on the campaign trail for 6 years which is why nothing gets done...he's useless.

4. He's lazy and thats a fact that can't be disputed by ANYONE. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 08:40:07 AM »
They can't tell you why he can't go.....
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 09:06:44 AM »
They can't tell you why he can't go.....

He is too busy chooming, playing pool, campaigning, hooking up at bath houses, squandering his presidency on bullshit, etc

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 09:18:36 AM »
1. He should get an eye full of what he's fucked up then maybe he would understand what everyone in complaining about. But he doesn't give a shit.

2. Why shouldn't he go?

3. His second term? He still has a job to do...no? Just because it's his second term doesn't mean he's absolved from his duties? He's been on the campaign trail for 6 years which is why nothing gets done...he's useless.

4. He's lazy and thats a fact that can't be disputed by ANYONE. 

Ah poop, Coach, I was hoping to get real answers:  I asked 2 questions and of your 4 responses only #1 was any kind of answer even though it was just "To get an eyeful so he might understand better". 

Here are my questions again in case you'd like a 2nd crack at 'em:

Why should the president go down there for this?  What positive result could be achieved by doing that in your mind?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 09:30:40 AM »
The resident obamabots will defend him to the end, no matter what.

Dude, normally I understand why you would say this but in this case, it seems out of place.

Really, what would the president do by going down there in person other than turn the whole thing into some sort of PR theater?

AFAIK, these unaccompanied Central American kids are being let into the country because the law (which the current administration didn't have jack to do with enacting) says they must. 

If people don't like this law (and I sympathize with those that don't) then the law needs to be changed. 

This is where congress needs to step in which, probably not coincidentally, is something I think Obama has been urging them to do for quite a while now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 09:35:11 AM »
If he has time to shoot pool, be offered drugs in public, horse around, go to trial lawyers' homes for fund raisers, he has time to do his job as well. 

Dude, normally I understand why you would say this but in this case, it seems out of place.

Really, what would the president do by going down there in person other than turn the whole thing into some sort of PR theater?

AFAIK, these unaccompanied Central American kids are being let into the country because the law (which the current administration didn't have jack to do with enacting) says they must. 

If people don't like this law (and I sympathize with those that don't) then the law needs to be changed. 

This is where congress needs to step in which, probably not coincidentally, is something I think Obama has been urging them to do for quite a while now.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 09:35:26 AM »
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/382307/dem-congressman-floored-me-see-obama-shoot-pool-rather-visit-border-andrew-johnson

Another one is calling out faggotbama for his malfeasance in office

"Another" one?  What you smokin', SC?

Unless you accidentally pasted in the wrong link, it's just Dem congressman Henry Cueller from TX again. 

Same dude from the link in Coach's first post in this thread.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 09:36:01 AM »
Ah poop, Coach, I was hoping to get real answers:  I asked 2 questions and of your 4 responses only #1 was any kind of answer even though it was just "To get an eyeful so he might understand better". 

Here are my questions again in case you'd like a 2nd crack at 'em:

Why should the president go down there for this?  What positive result could be achieved by doing that in your mind?

I gave you totally honest and legit answers. As president he needs to at the very least make an appearance of reassurance. He's likes having the title of "president" he just doesn't like what comes with the title which is work.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2014, 09:39:43 AM »
If he has time to shoot pool, be offered drugs in public, horse around, go to trial lawyers' homes for fund raisers, he has time to do his job as well. 

Maybe he has a good reason, though.

Like maybe he was already so high and drunk he couldn't be seen in public in that state, especially around some disadvantaged kids.  He'll probably go see them when he's sober, I think.  lol