Author Topic: Marine to remain in Mexican prison  (Read 17511 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Marine to remain in Mexican prison
« on: July 09, 2014, 09:00:54 PM »
...while Obama lets in hundreds of thousands of illegals. How someone hasn't picked this clown off yet is beyond me.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Marine to remain in Mexican prison
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:00:23 AM »
...while Obama lets in hundreds of thousands of illegals. How someone hasn't picked this clown off yet is beyond me.

Are you advocating the murder of the president of the United States of America?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 05:51:58 AM »

Good...should have gave up his guns when he had the chance.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 05:56:16 AM »

You need to cut out what you're saying you fucking moron.  Threatening to assassinate the president is just asking for trouble.  What the fuck is wrong with you.  Disagree with him...fine...but threaten to kill President Obama is just plain uncalled for and this isn't the first time you've been warned
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 06:21:42 AM »
Obama has time to play pool in Texas but not go to the border or help out this marine.  Some potus we have eh? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 06:57:56 AM »

Wondering how someone hasnt gotten picked off = theatening/advocating assassination?

Lolwut ???

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 07:09:58 AM »

While Mexican Military incursions happen in the US on daily bases, you have the fucking nerve  to say a "good a US citizen is locked up in a Mexican prison"? Fuck you, I would say I hope the same happens to you, but you would enjoy being Jose's bitch..................
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 07:16:56 AM »
He can speak out for trayvon martin.
He can speak out for black professors who get slighted.
He will speak out for any black, anywhere, for anything.

But when an 82yr old white WW2 vet gets beaten to death by black thugs, he doesnt make a peep.
When a white vet languishes in a mexican prison for a ridiculous charge, he doesnt make a peep.

Obama is a left wing radical, plain and simple, and he cares for NOTHING or ANYONE who isnt part of his agenda.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 07:38:15 AM »

.......what?  based on what happened he told him he had fire arms right away.
L

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 08:12:11 AM »
Obama has time to play pool in Texas but not go to the border or help out this marine.  Some potus we have eh? 

There's nothing he can do....he's under Mexico's jurisdiction.  Everyone knows that
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 08:13:10 AM »
While Mexican Military incursions happen in the US on daily bases, you have the fucking nerve  to say a "good a US citizen is locked up in a Mexican prison"? Fuck you, I would say I hope the same happens to you, but you would enjoy being Jose's bitch..................

Yes I do have the nerve because I like having Hispanics around. 
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 08:17:57 AM »

For what sex? 

Illegals are the biggest threat to blacks in this country that there is.  Not whitey, not the gop, not the klan, nothing else but non skilled non English speaking illegals are what kills blacks more than anything. 

But because its that ghetto homo Obama pimping illegals invading this country - you are ok with it why? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 08:23:10 AM »
He has no good reason for this other then expanding the base and more free hand outs.
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 08:31:24 AM »

You need to cut out what you're saying you fucking moron.  Threatening to assassinate the president is just asking for trouble.  What the fuck is wrong with you.  Disagree with him...fine...but threaten to kill President Obama is just plain uncalled for and this isn't the first time you've been warned

Quiet dummy, I didn't threaten him. Read it again ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 09:50:33 AM »

How does having hispanics around have any correlation to US military personal being locked up in a mexican jail?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 09:52:49 AM »
There's nothing he can do....he's under Mexico's jurisdiction.  Everyone knows that

Yeah sure, there are no diplomatic means that can be used, the US never lets a foreign national off the hook  ::) 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:28 AM »

Coach, can I take care of some of the equipment in your gym if you have to, uh, go away for a while?

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 09:59:17 AM »
For what sex? 

Illegals are the biggest threat to blacks in this country that there is.  Not whitey, not the gop, not the klan, nothing else but non skilled non English speaking illegals are what kills blacks more than anything. 

But because its that ghetto homo Obama pimping illegals invading this country - you are ok with it why? 

SC, you live in NJ, right?  I think you must have some Puerto Ricans but I'm wondering if you guys even have any Mexicans. 

NJ is a long way from Mexico.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 09:59:58 AM »
SC, you live in NJ, right?  I think you must have some Puerto Ricans but I'm wondering if you guys even have any Mexicans. 

NJ is a long way from Mexico.

ny

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 10:04:01 AM »
I live in SE Michigan..we have a shit ton of people of Mexican heritage around here...even though it is really super far from Mexico,  You see...they have these things called automobiles.  Really big automobiles with a number of seats on them are often called busses.  Traveling by bus is a super cheap way for a large number of people to travel a very long distance in a relatively short time span.

it's truly fascinating...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 11:03:47 AM »
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 11:05:31 AM »
I live in SE Michigan..we have a shit ton of people of Mexican heritage around here...even though it is really super far from Mexico,  You see...they have these things called automobiles.  Really big automobiles with a number of seats on them are often called busses.  Traveling by bus is a super cheap way for a large number of people to travel a very long distance in a relatively short time span.

it's truly fascinating...

LOL.  I hear ya.  

1st gen. Mexicans coming to Michigan probably came for farm-work, probably.  So many may well have come by train is what I'm guessing.

BTW, in Michigan a "shit-ton" of Mexicans is considered what?  10%, maybe?  

I live in SoCal right now so instead of using the term "shit-ton" to describe the number of Mexican folks in Michigan, I'd be more likely to use the term "a smattering".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 11:10:25 AM »
Fagbama and his ghetto booty ho bag wife belong in a Mexican prison for their crimes

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 11:19:54 AM »

Should post a link for this. (I had to google the US Marine in mexican jail story to get up-to-speed.)

Coach, this is something you probably know about.  I mean, you've probably driven near the border or even across the border, right? 

Some are saying that this marine is either lying or just a total idiot when he's saying that he got lost and that's why he crossed over into Mexico (with guns in his truck).  They're saying there are huge signs that can't be missed warning of impending entry into Mexico.

What do you think?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2014, 11:31:43 AM »
Should post a link for this. (I had to google the US Marine in mexican jail story to get up-to-speed.)

Coach, this is something you probably know about.  I mean, you've probably driven near the border or even across the border, right? 

Some are saying that this marine is either lying or just a total idiot when he's saying that he got lost and that's why he crossed over into Mexico (with guns in his truck).  They're saying there are huge signs that can't be missed warning of impending entry into Mexico.

What do you think?

Sure, post it up. I've heard about it and If I recall it was debunked. You googled it and I'm sure you found a story to try and bolster your arguement. You have Obama fighting for Mexicans and Illegals in general but not for Americans. The same way he supports terrorism but shit's on our own military. You're desperately trying to make arguments for Obama in all thread that oppose him and getting railed in the process. What has he actually done for you to gain his support. WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM?