Author Topic: Living busy life, training legs has to go.  (Read 1774 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Living busy life, training legs has to go.
« on: July 10, 2014, 11:23:03 AM »
After getting my CNS burned out last week, I had to rest for 7 days, I decided to let legs be legs and dont train them anymore, mainly for busy day activities leaving me tired for the night workout. :-\ Good old going to school days, working out was number one, now I understand why so many people have chicken legs, even on getbig. Our bodies simply cant handle all that shit.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Re: Living busy life, training legs has to go.
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 11:34:38 AM »
After getting my CNS burned out last week, I had to rest for 7 days, I decided to let legs be legs and dont train them anymore, mainly for busy day activities leaving me tired for the night workout. :-\ Good old going to school days, working out was number one, now I understand why so many people have chicken legs, even on getbig. Our bodies simply cant handle all that shit.

I fucking miss those days. Training legs were a breeze. Pressing 300kg on the leg press for fun at age 17. Now at 34 ..... I barely train. I'm lucky if I have the energy to do 10 pushups per night. Being lean and huge just isn't a huge priority any more. I'm settling for twink status. But at least I'm getting rich and have all my hair  :P

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Living busy life, training legs has to go.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 11:53:12 PM »
Was just checking out my calves in the mirror last night at the gym. Pretty big with nice shape even though haven't trained them or even let's in over a year. Will start again probably this month. Calves will blow up.