Author Topic: Death toll rises to 16 in Chicago's bloody 4th of July weekend; 82 shot  (Read 10017 times)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ireland had a "high" of 51 murders in 2013 with a population of over 4 million. Chicago has 2.2 million and +500 murders. Ireland has no guns, USA does. Ignore state laws, people have cars.

Problem is, you can't change a culture. USA has a hard on for guns, don't cry when people die like this. It is collateral to your gun loving culture.

How many ghetto Hebrews are in Ireland???

You don't get it. Like 90-95% of these shootings are black on black crime.

Whites don't shoot each other in chicago

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Also shootings/murders may be down in Ireland. But even without knowing the stats I assure you crimes like robbery & burglary are higher.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
::)

Fucking clown!
Don't get mad g thing. Can you tell us about the girls in the favelas again?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V

Throws like a liberal little girl. GWB threw a perfect strike, that that liberal bitches  :-*

Just kidding, pipe down...

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
It isn`t a US "gun culture" problem it is a "gangsta culture" problem and it sounds to me like these fellas need more ammo.
The faster these idiots wise up or kill each other out the better.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It isn`t a US "gun culture" problem it is a "gangsta culture" problem and it sounds to me like these fellas need more ammo.

Exactly

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
All of y'all are racist. White people make the guns that killed those people,  therefore,  its white peoples fault.  Simple math right thar.
A

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Nope.

There are occasional shootings in Lincoln Park, Wicker Park, Lakeveiw (whitey liberal areas where everyone goes to for bars/restaurants/CUBS games) But these happen MAX 1-2 a year when the ghetto trash get out of their hoods. For the most part these shootings are concentrated geographically gang on gang type shit & then some innocent people get caught in the crossfire unfortunately.
It's actually been the opposite the last 10-15 years because Robert Taylor & Cabrini Green projects have been torn down and thus taking the ghetto scum out of those areas.

You can set your calendar by the violence in south/west sides of the city. As soon as weather gets nice the shootings start. Then there always 2-3 weekends where all hell breaks loose and theres like 80 people shot like this past weekend.

Englewood, Englewood, Englewood, Pilsen, Uptown, Englewood, Englewood, Uptown, Austin, Austin, Austin, Austin

Pretty much how it goes down

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Englewood, Englewood, Englewood, Pilsen, Uptown, Englewood, Englewood, Uptown, Austin, Austin, Austin, Austin

Pretty much how it goes down

Lake Forest - Laurie Dann.......whooo hooo represent!

;D

jon cole

• Getbig IV
Just for my culture, there are lot of "hebrew" in Chicago ?
asstropin

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine

;D
[/qduote]
South Suburbs for me.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
These 16 men would have had an average of 10 children each who would have also had 10 children each.

1600 future criminals stopped in one weekend.

bike nut

• Getbig V

;D
[/qduote]
South Suburbs for me.

South Barrington in the dangerous 60010..... ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Sorry... Im confused..Huh?

I thought guns were illegal in Chicago  Huh Huh Huh

Shocked Shocked Shocked

LOVE how gun control laws work... we need more gun control laws.. lets GO gun control!!.... "Mr and Ms Amerika' .. turn em' all in"... it works so well...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud

Don't ya love how Europeans, who fancy themselves as so enlightened, assume that a heterogeneous country of 300 million is a monolith.

These are the crime stats in my Precinct.

denarii

• Getbig V
How many ghetto Hebrews are in Ireland???

You don't get it. Like 90-95% of these shootings are black on black crime.

Whites don't shoot each other in chicago

what about the hebrew on hebrew crimes on the upper west side of manhattan?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
and this is good or bad or..?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Don't ya love how Europeans, who fancy themselves as so enlightened, assume that a heterogeneous country of 300 million is a monolith.

These are the crime stats in my Precinct.

Exactly, it's so ludicrous. There's absulutly zero gun violence in 99% of the country. These liberal hell holes like Chicago skew the stats.

The guns these shit heads are killing each other with are already illegal/stolen. Banning them only takes them out of the hands of the law abiding citizens across the country.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
These liberal hell holes like Chicago skew the stats.

Actually, they literally skew crime in order to make things look better.

http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/May-2014/Chicago-crime-rates/

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

So sickening, politicians truly are scum. Lets give up our second amendment, I'm sure our politicians will do what's right when they're the only side with guns..  :-X :-X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

The same group of like minded individuals are trying to skew school disciplinary statistics as well. 
A

bike nut

• Getbig V
Just for my culture, there are lot of "hebrew" in Chicago ?

South side and parts of the west side have high Nag populations, so theyre pretty much where all the crime happens. Literally the majority of all violent crime in Chicago happens in about 3 areas a mile square each.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
South side and parts of the west side have high Nag populations, so theyre pretty much where all the crime happens. Literally the majority of all violent crime in Chicago happens in about 3 areas a mile square each.

This is a good map.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-map-july-fourth-violence-20140707,0,565719.htmlstory

Last Year.  Same general area.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/01/02/us/chicago-killings.html?_r=1&
A

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Ireland had a "high" of 51 murders in 2013 with a population of over 4 million. Chicago has 2.2 million and +500 murders. Ireland has no guns, USA does. Ignore state laws, people have cars.

Problem is, you can't change a culture. USA has a hard on for guns, don't cry when people die like this. It is collateral to your gun loving culture.

Ireland has no Blacks...American Blacks have 8-9 times the murder rate of non-Hispanic Whites.(per capita).