Author Topic: Death toll rises to 16 in Chicago's bloody 4th of July weekend; 82 shot  (Read 10059 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Ireland has no Blacks...American Blacks have 8-9 times the murder rate of non-Hispanic Whites.(per capita).

They have Nigerian immigrants who bring with them a lot of crime.
A

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
They have Nigerian immigrants who bring with them a lot of crime.

True, but it's apples & oranges. The black "culture" or whatever label you want to use in USA is completely different than Ireland. Mainly due to the entitlements of welfare, the whole slavery mess, & the fact that blacks have been in this country for over 200 years.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
True, but it's apples & oranges. The black "culture" or whatever label you want to use in USA is completely different than Ireland. Mainly due to the entitlements of welfare, the whole slavery mess, & the fact that blacks have been in this country for over 200 years.

All very good points, brother.
A

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This is a good map.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-map-july-fourth-violence-20140707,0,565719.htmlstory

Last Year.  Same general area.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/01/02/us/chicago-killings.html?_r=1&

Great post. For the people that don't know and are interested...

Beverly, Mount Greenwood & Morgan Park is where majority of cops & firemen live with a few other city of Chicago employees (city of Chicago employees MUST live within city limits)

Bridgeport/Chinatown/White sox area is still relatively safe. Lot of old school Italians still live there. These areas are on the edge, as I call them, of the ghetto bullshit.

Then anything north of Humboldt park (mexicans & blacks) & Austin neighborhoods, is safe white mixed with Asians/Arabs/Indians dispersed throughout. This includes Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, etc (yuppie)

The Loop area is where all of the high rise office buildings are. This area gets virtually deserted after 7pm because people mainly commute there for work/school. It's safe as well.

Anything south of 49th street all the way to 95th isn't where you want to be after dark.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Again, I want to reiterate few points.

Over 90% of shootings are perpetrated by blacks/mexican ghetto scum using illegal weapons.
These shootings occur in the same shithole ghetto areas over & over again as soon as the weather gets warm.

Basically it's a few bad apples that give the city is murder/dangerous reputation. These bad apples happen to be black/mexican. Yet NOBODY in the mainstream media chooses to acknowledge this. Do something with this segment of population, and problem solved. Longer school days, more after school activities, some school/work programs....etc.

Also, Chicago Police Department is a few thousand officers short due to budget constraints as of the last few years. (Hiring is picking up now) This means less patrols, more overtime = tired officers, longer response times, ....etc. Basically less police presence in the areas where they should be (shit hole ghettos) Rather most cops are writing stupid drinking/traffic tickets to generate revenue FACT, instead of doing real cop shit.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
I live in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. Maybe 50,000 total population. Half are Native American, 40% white and 10% Hispanic. Most everyone owns a lot of guns. I carry. We have little to zero gun violence. Our schools are great as are most of our kids up here. Reminds me when I was a teen in the 1950s.

I heard Jesse Jackson is pissed about the 3 billion going to illegal kids from Central America. (who was it you voted for Jesse?)  He wants 2 billion for Chicago kids. Like that will help Jesse. No fathers in the home, kids having kids and a culture of dropping out is cool.

I saw Hunger Games on TV two nights ago. I thought of Chicago and other big cities. Districts separate from one another. Is this our big city future?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Great post. For the people that don't know and are interested...

Beverly, Mount Greenwood & Morgan Park is where majority of cops & firemen live with a few other city of Chicago employees (city of Chicago employees MUST live within city limits)

Bridgeport/Chinatown/White sox area is still relatively safe. Lot of old school Italians still live there. These areas are on the edge, as I call them, of the ghetto bullshit.

Then anything north of Humboldt park (mexicans & blacks) & Austin neighborhoods, is safe white mixed with Asians/Arabs/Indians dispersed throughout. This includes Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, etc (yuppie)

The Loop area is where all of the high rise office buildings are. This area gets virtually deserted after 7pm because people mainly commute there for work/school. It's safe as well.

Anything south of 49th street all the way to 95th isn't where you want to be after dark.

I posted the links in response to another poster who questioned how it was possible to determine the race of the shooters.   It's actually easy, as you also pointed out, to determine what race the shooters likely are by statistics and the location of the shooting.
A

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I live in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. Maybe 50,000 total population. Half are Native American, 40% white and 10% Hispanic. Most everyone owns a lot of guns. I carry. We have little to zero gun violence. Our schools are great as are most of our kids up here. Reminds me when I was a teen in the 1950s.

I heard Jesse Jackson is pissed about the 3 billion going to illegal kids from Central America. (who was it you voted for Jesse?)  He wants 2 billion for Chicago kids. Like that will help Jesse. No fathers in the home, kids having kids and a culture of dropping out is cool.

I saw Hunger Games on TV two nights ago. I thought of Chicago and other big cities. Districts separate from one another. Is this our big city future?

See the problem where you live is that you're surrounded by responsible normal people who are law abiding gun owners & don't do drive bys.

Hope this helps.  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Ban death.

Problem solved.

8)

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Over 90% of shootings are perpetrated by blacks/mexican ghetto scum using illegal weapons.
These shootings occur in the same shithole ghetto areas over & over again as soon as the weather gets warm.

I just need someone to clarify me why its racist to talk about FACTS??... im dumbfounded... ???

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
It's not just a "few bad apples". 50% of Blacks nationwide have been arrested by the time they are 23. It's a barrel of bad apples with SOME good ones.

I put the ratio at 70% to 30%.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
RACIST THREAD REPORTED

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Jessie is part of the problem.
As this one YouTube personality had stated, a black life only has meaning when it is taken by a non-black person.
Strong condemnation is what is needed, by Jessie, the hip hop community, and talk about how the break down of families has helped foster kids joining gangs. Also, one needs to get to the gang leaders as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It isn`t a US "gun culture" problem it is a "gangsta culture" problem and it sounds to me like these fellas need more ammo.
The faster these idiots wise up or kill each other out the better.

i'm sure there are WAY more guns in Florida than there are in Illinois lol.   Crime way lower too.  Bad guys are always gonna kill each other, can't change that.  What the good guys CAN do it corral it off their block.  Street by street, until the scumbags are pushed out of town, or pushed into a VERY small area where they can kill each other without bothering others. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I just need someone to clarify me why its racist to talk about FACTS??... im dumbfounded... ???

Common sense tells me the 'why' embarrasses them and undermines the much cherished 'victim' status they use for political gain.

Why is it racist really? It's not. Unless the facts themselves are racist.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
i'm sure there are WAY more guns in Florida than there are in Illinois lol.   Crime way lower too.  Bad guys are always gonna kill each other, can't change that.  What the good guys CAN do it corral it off their block.  Street by street, until the scumbags are pushed out of town, or pushed into a VERY small area where they can kill each other without bothering others. 

There are PLENTY of guns in Illinois. It's just the fact that the state is judged and ran by what happens in Chicago is the problem. Outside of Chicago it's a very pro gun state with a lot of good ol' boys who love their guns and trucks....just like in Florida. BTW, as soon as I'm retired I'm moving my ass out there. Fucking love Florida.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jessie is part of the problem.
As this one YouTube personality had stated, a black life only has meaning when it is taken by a non-black person.
Strong condemnation is what is needed, by Jessie, the hip hop community, and talk about how the break down of families has helped foster kids joining gangs. Also, one needs to get to the gang leaders as well.

Agreed. Jessie and his cronies just stir shit up, get people out on the streets to march and protest against violence. Same shit has been going on for the last 20+ years with this fucker. He gets nothing accomplished except reaffirming the whole taking advantage of the victimization of people in poverty angle. The sad thing is he has the full support of the black community and he doesn't do shit for them!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
There are PLENTY of guns in Illinois. It's just the fact that the state is judged and ran by what happens in Chicago is the problem. Outside of Chicago it's a very pro gun state with a lot of good ol' boys who love their guns and trucks....just like in Florida. BTW, as soon as I'm retired I'm moving my ass out there. Fucking love Florida.

you're right - IL has more guns per capita than FL, by far
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/06/28/states-with-the-most-guns.html

FL has their rough areas too - Tampa, newtown/sarasota, etc.  dirty parts of miami on way to keys, etc. 

I think the big deterrent here is the HEAT.  It's 93 degrees all day today... 99 or 100 with the heat index.   And at night, mosquitoes.  Bad guys can't just stand around on the corner all day without suffering heat exhaustion.  People stay home. 

And everything is spread out... In OH, houses were stacked so close, even nice ones.  Down here, yards are huge and it seems empty lots everywhere.  Nobody walks, barely anyone even takes the bus.  too hot. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Agreed. Jessie and his cronies just stir shit up, get people out on the streets to march and protest against violence. Same shit has been going on for the last 20+ years with this fucker. He gets nothing accomplished except reaffirming the whole taking advantage of the victimization of people in poverty angle. The sad thing is he has the full support of the black community and he doesn't do shit for them!

Well, he does exactly what his supporters want, which is probably why he's still relevant. He gets them free stuff. The absolute worst part is that there's not enough of our Parkers, etc. to put him and Sharpton out of business. F'n shameless enablers, they are, without question, the worst thing to happen to American blacks since slavery.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Getbiggers are experts on race relations, immigration, crime, and economics.

When I want to truly understand these topics, I do not read peer reviewed journals or those thing called "books."

I read GB!!
X

Parker

• Getbig V
Getbiggers are experts on race relations, immigration, crime, and economics.

When I want to truly understand these topics, I do not read peer reviewed journals or those thing called "books."

I read GB!!
Whatever is in those peer reviewed journals and them damn things called "books" sure ain't stopping the bloodshed.

It's kinda like this new car called the One:1. It's supposed to go 280mph. In theory and on paper it does, but in the real world? it hasn't yet.

*not to discount what's in them dar "books'

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Whatever is in those peer reviewed journals and them damn things called "books" sure ain't stopping the bloodshed.

It's kinda like this new car called the One:1. It's supposed to go 280mph. In theory and on paper it does, but in the real world? it hasn't yet.

Yeah, but was it peer reviewed?

Parker

• Getbig V
Yeah, but was it peer reviewed?
No...because the only people who have a track long enough is VW, and they are not going to let Koenigsegg on that track.

So, they have to come to Texas, and let their peers drive the thing

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

*not to discount what's in them dar "books'

So we should just throw away the whole idea of peer review and books because its not stopping the blood shed?

Well, youre actually wrong. NYC crime rates have dropped since the 90s. Same with Los Angeles. In LA, gangs were offing each other by records numbers in the mid 90's. Its bad, but its not that bad any more. Of cours there are still bad areas, but compared to years ago, many places have gotten better.

I am sure you will try to come back with an intellectual come back.  ::) ::) I await it.
X