Author Topic: I just don't like sterotypical gay people. OMR excluded of course  (Read 2878 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
As much as I try to not judge or hate gay people I just can't.  Their obnoxious flaming personalities just annoy me.  I was out for dinner the other night and the host was a flaming gay.  He drove me nuts.  His obnoxious laugh with the way he had his hand up in the air with a bent wrist swaying as he walked made me just want to punch him.  Just a prototype gay. I assume even normal gays probably hate the ones with the flaming personalities.
I assume the majority of gays blend in and we just don't know and that's fine.  But the ones that purposely stand out and make a spectacle of themselves are just plain fucking annoying. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: I just don't like sterotypical gay people. OMR excluded of course
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:03:50 PM »
OMR is great

I don't even consider him gay

I can't see OMR being a limpwrist in real life, or campy at all

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 01:04:37 PM »
As much as I try to not judge or hate gay people I just can't.  Their obnoxious flaming personalities just annoy me.  I was out for dinner the other night and the host was a flaming gay.  He drove me nuts.  His obnoxious laugh with the way he had his hand up in the air with a bent wrist swaying as he walked made me just want to punch him.  Just a prototype gay. I assume even normal gays probably hate the ones with the flaming personalities.
I assume the majority of gays blend in and we just don't know and that's fine.  But the ones that purposely stand out and make a spectacle of themselves are just plain fucking annoying. 

Puffs be puffin...

White Knight

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 01:18:25 PM »
Blanco is just mad that he had a hair in his poo poo platter.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »
As much as I try to not judge or hate gay people I just can't.  Their obnoxious flaming personalities just annoy me.  I was out for dinner the other night and the host was a flaming gay.  He drove me nuts.  His obnoxious laugh with the way he had his hand up in the air with a bent wrist swaying as he walked made me just want to punch him.  Just a prototype gay. I assume even normal gays probably hate the ones with the flaming personalities.
I assume the majority of gays blend in and we just don't know and that's fine.  But the ones that purposely stand out and make a spectacle of themselves are just plain fucking annoying.  

gayer than being hosted for dinner by flaming gay
Y

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 01:20:42 PM »
Still a better Love story than Twilight

Still wider than Heath

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 01:31:30 PM »

Simple Simon

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 01:40:45 PM »
I know exactly what you mean, the divas. Constant attention seeking, talking loudly, look at me look at me. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 01:43:40 PM »

Based on this post, I am going to assume that you have never actually met a gay guy.

White Knight

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 01:46:10 PM »
You could argue that flamboyant gays are extremely self confident.

They obviously do not care what others think.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 01:54:18 PM »
I have no problem with the gays.  I'm open-minded, just not open-ended.   ;D

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 01:56:12 PM »
I don't necessarily have a problem with it.

Not everyone aspires to be macho. And some of those flamboyant gay types have an air of confidence that is almost admirable (as someone suggested above).

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 01:57:52 PM »

I'm sure they annoy many straight men.  However, I have noticed flamboyantly gay men are usually intelligent, professional and very good workers.

I have no problem with gays.  What I don't like is when they play the "gay card" when they don't get their gay way.

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 02:00:45 PM »
I don't necessarily have a problem with it.

Not everyone aspires to be macho. And some of those flamboyant gay types have an air of confidence that is almost admirable (as someone suggested above).

Their is nothing admirable about it I hate to see men behaving like that.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 02:02:50 PM »
Their is nothing admirable about it I hate to see men behaving like that.

But it is precisely that sort of stance that makes it admirable. Let us assume they are being true to some sort of individualistic personality trait, it takes courage to stay true to yourself in the face of distaste from the rest of the male populace.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 02:03:04 PM »

Having an annoying personality is not exclusive to gay people. There are straight folks who can be irritating too. If you tend to be judgmental of others, you are more likely to be annoyed by other's behaviors and personalities. I find it crating when a restaurant server calls me honey even though I know they don't mean anything by it except to be friendly.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 02:06:20 PM »
Having an annoying personality is not exclusive to gay people. There are straight folks who can be irritating too. If you tend to be judgmental of others, you are more likely to be annoyed by other's behaviors and personalities. I find it crating when a restaurant server calls me honey even though I know they don't mean anything by it except to be friendly.

Typo numb nuts.

You put commas when they are not required and omit them when they are.

Stop grammar policing this forum.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 02:07:55 PM »
I don't care for men who assume pseudo-macho behavior. To me, they are trying too hard to convince others that they are real men. This applies to both gay and straight men because there are a lot of gay men that put on a show of being super masculine too.

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 02:12:01 PM »
I don't care for men who assume pseudo-macho behavior. To me, they are trying too hard to convince others that they are real men. This applies to both gay and straight men because there are a lot of gay men that put on a show of being super masculine too.

I  disagree a man should act like a man and a woman like a woman, even the animals know better, you dont see a male lion trying to act like a female.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 02:21:28 PM »
I  disagree a man should act like a man and a woman like a woman, even the animals know better, you dont see a male lion trying to act like a female.

A real man doesn't need to act, likewise with real women.

White Knight

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 02:38:57 PM »
Do you need me to White Knight you Prime?

You seem to constantly get ganged up on.

You are a  nice, intelligent, old man.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 03:21:32 PM »
You could argue that flamboyant gays are extremely self confident, just like me<<<

They obviously do not care what others think.
Many gays are on anti depression medication.

Your behavior is very suspect, a dead give away for mental issues.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 03:24:31 PM »
This is another signature  dead give away, people bullhorning your stance are closet homosexuals.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2014, 08:25:20 PM »
OMR has gone on record to say he also dislikes flaming homosexuals. Try to keep up son.