Author Topic: Phil Heath - leaves MuscleTech for Evogen??? Announcement on Friday!  (Read 5767 times)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
What are your thoughts on Phil leaving MT to be sponsored by Evogen? Did Ramrod really offer him more cold hard cash or did the guru somehow CONvince the poor sap Phil to sponsor in return for some kind of percentage of profits / profit sharing model which he "sold" as more lucrative longterm than the cash MT was paying Phil? One ponders. If the latter, Ramrod made a genius move that could really benefit his company. Perhaps an offer to start his own line in a profit sharing model (like Jay w/ BPI), lets call it "Gifted Nutrition."

White Knight

Re: Phil Heath leaving MuscleTech for Evogen
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:59:54 PM »
Hipolito Mejia doing big things!!!

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 02:04:34 PM »
Man, that is one punchable face right there.

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 02:06:33 PM »
I thought phil heath was creating his own supplement company gifted nutrition.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2014, 02:09:29 PM »
Glycoject watermelon flavor is an insulin users best friend.  ;)

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2014, 02:25:22 PM »
I thought phil heath was creating his own supplement company gifted nutrition.

Nobody "creates" shit you fucking retard. It's re-branded by the existing companies (the real players in the industry). Phil can barely "manage" his twitter account. Do you think Ronnie has anything to do with the business or production end of his "supplement company?" Fuck no. He's a figurehead. He shows up at a sponsor event, shakes hands, takes some pictures and then finds a local fried chicken joint. The end.  Creating your own company from the ground up is a folly anyway. BRANDING is what you are talking about. Branding done by companies with experience, infrastructure, compounding relationships and sourcing relationships which allow them to get bulk raws cheap, etc. etc. You cant just "start" up your own company these days. Most of the raw ingredients all comes from the same 4-5 companies anyway. These new, small companies are either sourcing raws from the same few companies or having them produced and packaged entirely elsewhere.

Trainer leave this post for the big boys please, we dont need you cluttering it with your shitposts.

Glycoject watermelon flavor is an insulin users best friend.  ;)

Do some research, you're a fucktard. It's just Karbolyn (waxy maize). Its nothing compared to a HBCD based product like Glycofuse or Plazma (way overpriced, I'd use Glycofuse). HBCD is HIGHLY superior to waxy maize and Karbolyn (which is refined waxy maize) for intra and wont sit in your gut due to its osmolarity. All of the people using these crazy Slin protocols with tons of carbs are using HBCD. John Meadows has all his athletes on it. Matt Porter has his people using slin on it. Almost every "slin protocol" with high intra carb drinks you see recommends HBCD. You need to read up, there really is quite a difference in how it will make you feel in an intense workout when you dont want stuff sitting in your gut. Plus it works better (in theory). You can get a custom blend of PeptoPro/HBCD from True Nutrition. Or get unflavored Peptopro and mix with Glycofuse. That blows this waxy maize shit out of the water.

Apparently Meadows will be guiding an Intra HBCD/Peptopro type Intra product that is his IDEAL for his new sponsor Prime Nutrition (who just hired him along with Evan). The shit is getting REALLY popular because it actually works. It enhances recovery and reduces DOMs a LOT if you are training hard (not a pump workout). I have to credit "the mind" Milos Sarcev who STARTED this way before it caught on like it has now. He had his people pounding refined carbs and pre-digested proteins INTRA with their slin plan WAY before it was on most people's radar. It used to be one of his "guru secrets." He gets credit for this for sure.... ahead of his time.

The whole POST workout "anabolic window" protein thing is bad science now and mostly just promoted by supplement companies. You actually introduce the HBCD/Peptopro WAY earlier and trigger the process while the body is PRIMED to take up the nutrients. These specific forms are ideal for this environment. With slin the effect is even greater. Then you have a solid meal 45-60min after workout. A solid INTRA drink is superior to a PWO carb/Protein drink, especially if you have a long workout or combine cardio+weights and get into the 1:30-2hr+ range. All of the top trainers/gurus are on this bandwagon now for a reason.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 03:02:57 PM »

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 03:18:39 PM »

Nails I see your pic and up you one. That's right, this fucking guy has his own shoes. Most undeserving Mr. O EVER. Truly blessed genetics and that is ALL that's separating him from the pack. "The Gift" is a perfect name for him.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2014, 03:25:44 PM »
An obese egg head, selling 'evolutionary' supplements?

Oh bro..

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »
Nails I see your pic and up you one. That's right, this fucking guy has his own shoes. Most undeserving Mr. O EVER. Truly blessed genetics and that is ALL that's separating him from the pack. "The Gift" is a perfect name for him.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2014, 03:28:07 PM »
Nobody "creates" shit you fucking retard. It's re-branded by the existing companies (the real players in the industry). Phil can barely "manage" his twitter account. Do you think Ronnie has anything to do with the business or production end of his "supplement company?" Fuck no. He's a figurehead. He shows up at a sponsor event, shakes hands, takes some pictures and then finds a local fried chicken joint. The end.  Creating your own company from the ground up is a folly anyway. BRANDING is what you are talking about. Branding done by companies with experience, infrastructure, compounding relationships and sourcing relationships which allow them to get bulk raws cheap, etc. etc. You cant just "start" up your own company these days. Most of the raw ingredients all comes from the same 4-5 companies anyway. These new, small companies are either sourcing raws from the same few companies or having them produced and packaged entirely elsewhere.

Trainer leave this post for the big boys please, we dont need you cluttering it with your shitposts.

Do some research, you're a fucktard. It's just Karbolyn (waxy maize). Its nothing compared to a HBCD based product like Glycofuse or Plazma (way overpriced, I'd use Glycofuse). HBCD is HIGHLY superior to waxy maize and Karbolyn (which is refined waxy maize) for intra and wont sit in your gut due to its osmolarity. All of the people using these crazy Slin protocols with tons of carbs are using HBCD. John Meadows has all his athletes on it. Matt Porter has his people using slin on it. Almost every "slin protocol" with high intra carb drinks you see recommends HBCD. You need to read up, there really is quite a difference in how it will make you feel in an intense workout when you dont want stuff sitting in your gut. Plus it works better (in theory). You can get a custom blend of PeptoPro/HBCD from True Nutrition. Or get unflavored Peptopro and mix with Glycofuse. That blows this waxy maize shit out of the water. :-)....i

Apparently Meadows will be guiding an Intra HBCD/Peptopro type Intra product that is his IDEAL for his new sponsor Prime Nutrition (who just hired him along with Evan). The shit is getting REALLY popular because it actually works. It enhances recovery and reduces DOMs a LOT if you are training hard (not a pump workout). I have to credit "the mind" Milos Sarcev who STARTED this way before it caught on like it has now. He had his people pounding refined carbs and pre-digested proteins INTRA with their slin plan WAY before it was on most people's radar. It used to be one of his "guru secrets." He gets credit for this for sure.... ahead of his time.

The whole POST workout "anabolic window" protein thing is bad science now and mostly just promoted by supplement companies. You actually introduce the HBCD/Peptopro WAY earlier and trigger the process while the body is PRIMED to take up the nutrients. These specific forms are ideal for this environment. With slin the effect is even greater. Then you have a solid meal 45-60min after workout. A solid INTRA drink is superior to a PWO carb/Protein drink, especially if you have a long workout or combine cardio+weights and get into the 1:30-2hr+ range. All of the top trainers/gurus are on this bandwagon now for a reason.

Lol...you gotta be the most standoffish poster here.

So how much would your expertise run a "fucktard" like me big guy?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2014, 03:32:20 PM »
I think it's embarrassing that you've got so-called gurus that don't even practice what they preach.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2014, 03:39:18 PM »
Lol...you gotta be the most standoffish poster here.

So how much would your expertise run a "fucktard" like me big guy?

$6,000 for a 12 week prep. I only accept bitcoin. You are only permitted to email me 2x a week. If you miss sending me weekly progress pics once, I drop you and keep the funds. I permit one in-person visit/training session at that price but you pay my airfare and I get to have sex with your wife and/or significant other.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 04:26:55 PM »

Nike iD is a gift to The Gift.

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2014, 04:49:29 PM »

Do some research, you're a fucktard. It's just Karbolyn (waxy maize). Its nothing compared to a HBCD based product like Glycofuse or Plazma (way overpriced, I'd use Glycofuse). HBCD is HIGHLY superior to waxy maize and Karbolyn (which is refined waxy maize) for intra and wont sit in your gut due to its osmolarity. All of the people using these crazy Slin protocols with tons of carbs are using HBCD. John Meadows has all his athletes on it. Matt Porter has his people using slin on it. Almost every "slin protocol" with high intra carb drinks you see recommends HBCD. You need to read up, there really is quite a difference in how it will make you feel in an intense workout when you dont want stuff sitting in your gut. Plus it works better (in theory). You can get a custom blend of PeptoPro/HBCD from True Nutrition. Or get unflavored Peptopro and mix with Glycofuse. That blows this waxy maize shit out of the water.

With all your so call knowledge you are still unable to fix your bitch tits.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 05:07:07 PM »
$6,000 for a 12 week prep. I only accept bitcoin. You are only permitted to email me 2x a week. If you miss sending me weekly progress pics once, I drop you and keep the funds. I permit one in-person visit/training session at that price but you pay my airfare and I get to have sex with your wife and/or significant other.

UPDATE:
SOME FUCKING MOD changed my Topic. They added Questions marks and put at 11am. There is no question about it, jackasses. Stop editing peoples posts this aint communist Russia. Its the land of Schmoedom. I had to change it back. RON I CAN SMELL YOU.

Why would anyone pay 6k for a 12 wk prep where even if they place 1st there's no money to be involved?

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 05:10:55 PM »

those shoes must be size: "AAAAAAAA" narrow according to this shoe measurement:

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 05:24:05 PM »
I think it's embarrassing that you've got so-called gurus that don't even practice what they preach.

Agreed. Our very own Ron looks better than this Ramcock dude. This guy took "fake it till you make it" to a whole new level...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Phil Heath leaves MuscleTech for Evogen
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »
phil who? evowhat?

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath leaves MuscleTech for Evogen
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2014, 07:00:43 PM »
This was the lead story at 6:00 today.......

This reporter broke the news:

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 08:36:24 PM »

UPDATE:
SOME FUCKING MOD changed my sex. They added two vaginas and put at 11am. There is no question about it, jackasses. no stop making people want your sex this aint communist Russia. Its the land of Schmoedom.I would never change it back. RON I CAN SMELL YOUR SEXY MUSK.

You won't take a submissive Romanian gypy and a burro?

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Phil Heath - leaves MuscleTech for Evogen??? Announcement on Friday!
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 10:45:17 AM »

Way to go. Huge announcement riding on a cocktails of Phil Heath.  Led us to believe this was happening. Instead, Phil Heath creates Gifted Nutrition, and Evogen's big announcement of their newest member of the Evogen family? A new item coming in September.

Notice how they changed the announcement.  First it said the newest member of the Evogen family.  Now, it says Evogen family of products.

Way to mislead the public.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 10:58:56 AM »
Fucking Cocksuckers

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2014, 11:40:20 AM »
Way to go. Huge announcement riding on a cocktails of Phil Heath.  Led us to believe this was happening. Instead, Phil Heath creates Gifted Nutrition, and Evogen's big announcement of their newest member of the Evogen family? A new item coming in September.

Notice how they changed the announcement.  First it said the newest member of the Evogen family.  Now, it says Evogen family of products.

Way to mislead the public.

It seems like you do give a fuck...

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2014, 12:02:27 PM »
What are your thoughts on Phil leaving MT to be sponsored by Evogen? Did Ramrod really offer him more cold hard cash or did the guru somehow CONvince the poor sap Phil to sponsor in return for some kind of percentage of profits / profit sharing model which he "sold" as more lucrative longterm than the cash MT was paying Phil? One ponders. If the latter, Ramrod made a genius move that could really benefit his company. Perhaps an offer to start his own line in a profit sharing model (like Jay w/ BPI), lets call it "Gifted Nutrition."

Asswipe your thread turned out to be shit cause Phil is starting gifted nutrition.