Author Topic: Muslim Prayer Rug Found on Arizona Border  (Read 5329 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Muslim Prayer Rug Found on Arizona Border
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2014, 08:53:04 AM »
Bullshit, if they were "normal" and had commonsense we wouldn't be fucked like we are now. All you have to do is look at some of the stupid shit the left post on this board. Here you are making excuses for them.

????  WTF?   In Iran, it's "normal" to do a whole lotta shit.  

you're somehow confusing right/wrong with normal with what the majority of a nation wants.

In 1600, it was "normal" to burn witches at stakes.   in 1800, it was "normal" to own slaves.  

I'm not making excuses for these outrageous things, nor lib policies of today.  I'm saying that in 2014, yes, sorry dude, but liberal policy IS NORMAL in the USA.   When you have Rick perry, GOP frontrunner, screaming because lib-ass obama isn't doing enough to provide free food and shelter for fcking illegal aliens that got a flat tire while trying to break into the USA illegally...

Well, it sucks, but it's the new normal for 2014.  Everyone trying to out-lib each other.  Normal and common sense don't live in the same zip code, dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 08:54:40 AM »
Not saying he's wrong. Just saying its why the country is fucked.

thanks man.  I agree we are shit-fcked as a country until actual conservative principles take over again.   

I'm looking at the news... the left is still the left, they're the same left we had with clinton and carter.  The problem is the RIGHT.  the repubs are trying to win prez election by out-libbing obama on amnesty - and it's creating a situation where actual conseravtive beliefs are abandoned all over the place.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 08:54:51 AM »
Not saying he's wrong. Just saying its why the country is fucked.

The whole country is fucked because we no longer have a representative democracy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2014, 09:15:04 AM »
The whole country is fucked because we no longer have a representative democracy

maybe we do, actually.

maybe we have a liberal govt because we have a liberal population.

Can any of us walk into a walmart or post office or restaurant or office and say "Wow, at least 51% of the people in this room are probably conservative people with traditional values?"

Everywhere I go, it's a bunch of lazy facebook checking slackers, from offices to employees everywhere.  They do as little as possible and they're all whores and I just cannot look at these folks every day and say at least half of them are conservatives.

I think conservatives are dinosaurs :(  Overwhelmed by this new social media generation of instant gratification, feel-good liberalism/amnesty, and connected to whatever feels nice at the moment, not what is needed for long term stability.

Divorce rate skyrocketing as family unit collapses, as societal values decline, as social liberal policies skyrocket, as a bunch of libs and rinos take over the country - it's all connected.  (this is me talking serious, not trolling as per usual).   We live in a nation of people that cheat, jerk off at work, steal shit from work, expect freebies, leave scenes of accidents, don't intervene to help others in need, flirt with Plan B's, and don't care about breaking rules as long as their side wins.  A complete degeneration of values - and it's no wonder out politicians are sending cawk shots and posting shirtless selfies from congressional gym - they're representative of a society that is declining in a major way.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2014, 09:16:38 AM »
maybe we do, actually.

maybe we have a liberal govt because we have a liberal population.

Can any of us walk into a walmart or post office or restaurant or office and say "Wow, at least 51% of the people in this room are probably conservative people with traditional values?"

Everywhere I go, it's a bunch of lazy facebook checking slackers, from offices to employees everywhere.  They do as little as possible and they're all whores and I just cannot look at these folks every day and say at least half of them are conservatives.

I think conservatives are dinosaurs :(  Overwhelmed by this new social media generation of instant gratification, feel-good liberalism/amnesty, and connected to whatever feels nice at the moment, not what is needed for long term stability.

Divorce rate skyrocketing as family unit collapses, as societal values decline, as social liberal policies skyrocket, as a bunch of libs and rinos take over the country - it's all connected.  (this is me talking serious, not trolling as per usual).   We live in a nation of people that cheat, jerk off at work, steal shit from work, expect freebies, leave scenes of accidents, don't intervene to help others in need, flirt with Plan B's, and don't care about breaking rules as long as their side wins.  A complete degeneration of values - and it's no wonder out politicians are sending cawk shots and posting shirtless selfies from congressional gym - they're representative of a society that is declining in a major way.

do you believe the house and senate do the bidding of the people of this country?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2014, 09:25:13 AM »
do you believe the house and senate do the bidding of the people of this country?

I believe they are the same kind of people that americans are.
I believe that as the average american becomes shadier, sluttier, weaker, slower, lazier - so do their leaders.

Now, I don't think our elected officials have EVER done the bidding of the people.  They cowtoe to just enough social policy to keep their base donors/voters happy enough to elect them - and they scream the loudest about these WEDGE issues - but in terms of starting wars, spending trillions, etc - They do what they're told by the party leaders, who are told by the smarter groups, think tanks, lobbyists, whoever, that really analyze policy and long-term raminifcations.  Yes, that opens up corruption, but it also keeps this train on tracks.

See, I don't think joe sixpack can truly understand long term global economic ramifications of policies, like a team of MBAs at some policy center in DC.   So essentially, the think tank tells Boehnner, who tells local reps, how to vote, and they do.  That's how it is, how it has always been, and I don't have a major problem with that, since the majority of country just isn't that educated.  

Seriously, what does your next door neighbor know about european oil sales?  Zilch.  but there are buildings full of people in DC or whatever, following trends and issues, making the right calls on how to keep the US gas at $3.50 while they're paying $9 a gallon in Paris lol.  

SO no, I think they do what is in the best interest of 305 million americans as a macro, but the "influence" we have is limited to little wedge shit and locality stuff that doesn't affect national policy, and it's probably best that way.   My next door neighbor is a stone cold racist who would probably carpet bomb Iran just as fast as he'd choose Pabst over Budweiser - I don't really want him having much say over middle east military policy lol.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2014, 09:56:37 AM »
Clearly an illegal mexican muslim dropped his prayer run on the way by. Everyone should run to the hills! Terrorism!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 11:00:03 AM »
Last time I checked you never served your country.....if you want to act crazy over some fucking rug being found in the desert, that's your business.  I and every other normal person out there would care less

Well Vince.....my org takes that shit very seriously as we know that the border towns in several latin American countries are hotbeds for Hamas and other groups working with Iranian revolutionary guards units. So yeah it's another example of that assbag u voted for...fucking over the country.
L

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 11:20:39 AM »

Agree

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 12:18:57 PM »

Well Vince.....my org takes that shit very seriously as we know that the border towns in several latin American countries are hotbeds for Hamas and other groups working with Iranian revolutionary guards units. So yeah it's another example of that assbag u voted for...fucking over the country.

Based on what???  A prayer rug??  That's jumping to a wild conclusion.  If there was a Taliban training tape found...that's different.  But its a damn rug.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 02:16:40 PM »
Bullshit, if they were "normal" and had commonsense we wouldn't be fucked like we are now. All you have to do is look at some of the stupid shit the left post on this board. Here you are making excuses for them.

Why the pessimism, Coach?  Have you traveled internationally much?

Because I don't think we're "fucked".  Not when compared to what folks in some other countries have to put up with.

BTW, I served 4 years active duty in the US Army as a 98G Russian.  Were you ever in the service?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 03:37:12 PM »
Why the pessimism, Coach?  Have you traveled internationally much?

Because I don't think we're "fucked".  Not when compared to what folks in some other countries have to put up with.

BTW, I served 4 years active duty in the US Army as a 98G Russian.  Were you ever in the service?

We're not "some other country" so who really cares? Why should we be forced to bring our standards down to other countries? This is exactly what Obama is doing. Seriously have to trolling.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2014, 07:13:22 PM »
::)

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/11/conservatives-freak-out-after-mistaking-soccer-jersey-for-muslim-prayer-rug-left-at-border/

Just did a quick search of your findings. This site and one other left rag seem to be the only other sources of your story. More spin to cover Obama and the terrorists?

Skeeter

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 07:15:04 PM »
Just did a quick search of your findings. This site and one other left rag seem to be the only other sources of your story. More spin to cover Obama and the terrorists?

Or the FACT that what was found was not a prayer rug but a soccer jersey.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2014, 07:18:22 PM »
Or the FACT that what was found was not a prayer rug but a soccer jersey.

The left don't deal in facts. When will you learn?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2014, 07:26:10 PM »
It only takes a thrift shop rug to make the right nimwits meltdown now?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2014, 07:29:40 PM »
It only takes a thrift shop rug to make the right nimwits meltdown now?

Oops...here comes the name caller..hahaha. I take you as seriously as I take Obama and his administration. lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2014, 07:37:57 PM »
Oh look.... the stupidest person on Getbig responds.

Inbred little midget getting his panties twisted over a rug.  Good luck with the next eight years after Hillary takes over. 

How about showing us the link to that scientific evidence that prayer works?  Cause it seems like God isn't listening to the prayers of the right wind idiots as he chose Obama to be POTUS twice. 

Skeeter

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 07:40:01 PM »

1. Here we see a waist hemline on the Muslim prayer rug.
2. This would be a sleeve opening on the Muslim prayer rug, just above the diamond-hatch red-and-white pattern so popular among lower-tier football clubs and militant Muslim prayer-rug salesmen.
3. Islamic scholars and Arsenal fans will immediately recognize "die marke mit den 3 streifen" here on the Muslim prayer rug.

http://gawker.com/breitbart-com-is-sure-this-adidas-shirts-an-islamo-mexi-1603045854

Muslim prayer rug = debunked

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2014, 07:43:23 PM »

2. This would be a sleeve opening on the Muslim prayer rug, just above the diamond-hatch red-and-white pattern so popular among lower-tier football clubs and militant Muslim prayer-rug salesmen.
3. Islamic scholars and Arsenal fans will immediately recognize "die marke mit den 3 streifen" here on the Muslim prayer rug.

http://gawker.com/breitbart-com-is-sure-this-adidas-shirts-an-islamo-mexi-1603045854

Please stop interjecting LOGIC and FACTS and COMMON SENSE in the threads these midget idiots are whining on.  It really fucks with their tiny heads and keeps them up at night.  Just let them whine and feel like they have a point for once.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2014, 10:31:35 PM »
Oh look.... the stupidest person on Getbig responds.

Inbred little midget getting his panties twisted over a rug.  Good luck with the next eight years after Hillary takes over. 

How about showing us the link to that scientific evidence that prayer works?  Cause it seems like God isn't listening to the prayers of the right wind idiots as he chose Obama to be POTUS twice. 

This is your usual reaction when you get backed into a corner because like ALL on the left, you can't come up with any viable arguments for what your loser messiah s doing. After this, take it to the religion board Assclown...

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/can-prayer-heal

This is one. A non-bias observation by a reputable site.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2014, 10:32:32 PM »

Seriously? lol

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2014, 11:06:16 PM »
This is your usual reaction when you get backed into a corner because like ALL on the left, you can't come up with any viable arguments for what your loser messiah s doing. After this, take it to the religion board Assclown...

http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/features/can-prayer-heal

This is one. A non-bias observation by a reputable site.

Your source discusses a Harvard researcher who defines meditation as prayer, thus subsuming the well-known effects of meditation on the brain under the 'prayer' heading -- a very misleading result given the context (i.e., a context in which most people will think of Christian intercessory prayer when they hear the word 'prayer'). It then proceeds to discuss some of the apparent health benefits associated with being religious: fair enough, but a separate issue from whether prayer works. The primary advocate of prayer in the summary -- a rather biased Christian by the sound of his comments -- was just about to launch the next phase of his MANTRA study on prayer; the results were published about a year after this summary was written.

The results indicate that prayer "did not have a significant effect upon the primary clinical outcome observed in patients undergoing certain heart procedures." Then, a year later, Harvard Medical School published the results of the largest-ever study of intercessory prayer, also demonstrating nary a positive effect of prayer.