Author Topic: Muslim Prayer Rug Found on Arizona Border  (Read 5324 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Muslim Prayer Rug Found on Arizona Border
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2014, 01:18:28 PM »
Obama better get off Michelle's cock for a day and sort the border mess out. I'm not delusional enough to throw my chips in with one party. Whoever happens to be in government in which country I happen to live in, better do his fucking job. These leaders absolutely live off delusional supporters. The rely on neurosis suffered by their voters that's too far gone to change party allegiance. The hilarious thing here is to watch the chronically stupid 'Right' slam Obama and accuse Democrats of malice, .... while doing the exact same fucking thing they hate the 'liberals' do when a Republican is in office  :-\

I'm looking forward to Rick Perry doubling the country's debt like he done in Texas and then claiming success. The Stupid will believe him, the Democrats will have their turn to bitch and the whole circle will continue quite nicely  :D

Exactly

Same applies to the idiots that think Obama's policies are significantly different than the ones the criticized under Bush.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2014, 01:42:03 PM »
Well, it does in this case, because it shows people just fabricate news and Brietbart will repeat it with zero fact checking.  They just take the word of a group with a VERY biased political viewpoint. 

Stop pointing out the logic that common sense dictate.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2014, 07:10:20 AM »
Look you don' think there's anything wrong with these people crossing the border. You libs think we should house and take care of everybody. The border patrol has found rugs, Koran's and arrested middle easterners in the past. Whether this is a real rug or not doesn't matter. You idiots argued about whether its real like its a one off thing. You live in a fantasy land. Keep backing Obama right to the bitter end. Fucking douchbag....

These people make light of anything that potentially makes their Lord and Savior look bad, no matter how serious it is. One can only hope these types will all be strung up from lampposts one day in the near future along side their treasonous Democrat heros.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2014, 10:46:21 AM »
These people make light of anything that potentially makes their Lord and Savior look bad, no matter how serious it is. One can only hope these types will all be strung up from lampposts one day in the near future along side their treasonous Democrat heros.

LOL

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2014, 05:03:50 PM »

"One can only hope these types will all be strung up from lampposts one day in the near future..."  LOL

JM, when I considered that maybe you were 100% serious when you wrote that, you reminded me of Mordecai from Cabin In The Woods:

BTW, I think you're not at all serious about hoping that any such thing happens.  Right?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2014, 07:47:25 AM »
Thats was spot on.

Is Johnny Matrix = Mordecai?