Author Topic: More inspirational; Zyzz or Arnold Schwarzenegger?  (Read 20492 times)

nasum

• Getbig III
Re: more inspirational; Zyzz or Arnold Schwarzenegger?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2014, 12:54:53 AM »
eh..

one came to the US not speaking English, put himself through school, got a real estate license, made a million before he was ever in a movie and anybody knew his name, then made millions and got his name recognized the world over.

the other? posted youtube clips of himself doing coke and doing pushups and walking around looking like he did NOTHING BUT pushups and a few leg raises to build an anorexic 'physique' with tren and clen...... and dies in his sleep of a drug overdose.

is this even debatable?

To be fair zyzz had more muscle than you on less gear and simultaneously being a coke addict.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 01:44:04 AM »
6ft at around 200lbs I think.

What would you weigh in the same condition?

Hahaha, brutal truth.

ESFitness would be 200 pounds MAX in the same condition (which he will never achieve, because he finished the set early when he feel the weights are disrespecting him)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2014, 02:35:08 AM »
To be fair zyzz had more muscle than you on less gear and simultaneously being a coke addict.

you think so? 230 @ 8-10% dieted down to 5-6% is less than 200lbs eh?

epic math skills you have.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2014, 02:40:11 AM »

Yes it is.

Especially with vague "8-10%", you lose some water too.

He simply looks better than you ever could, it's genetic. He carried more lean mass on his frame than you do.

Arnold? To this day he lies about steroid use.

Zyzz? Was honest about the steroids and whatever else use.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2014, 04:51:54 AM »
Zyzz was cool, that is until be fucked up and died. Had thousands upon thousands of kids eating out of his hands.

But come on...Arnold ? Lets not be stupid.

This post was written by Jonathan Coin.
Greg worshipping some piece of trash half his age.

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2014, 04:55:20 AM »

That quote proves you have never been down to 5-6%
Give it a go, you will learn something and you will be able to post pics and shut us up.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2014, 04:55:56 AM »

Well if you are 230lbs at 8% that's very good.

But my point is you're being awfully critical of zyzz when you are equally as reckless! I mean you seem like a decent enough guy and all, but I can't fathom your colossal drug intake. It seems silly to me.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2014, 05:25:06 AM »
Arnold admitted steroid use back in the 70's the video is online.

Yes it is.

Especially with vague "8-10%", you lose some water too.

He simply looks better than you ever could, it's genetic. He carried more lean mass on his frame than you do.

Arnold? To this day he lies about steroid use.

Zyzz? Was honest about the steroids and whatever else use.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2014, 05:36:06 AM »
Cystenegger - inspiring since premature death.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2014, 05:58:54 AM »
Zyzz addressed many problems of todays generation, nerdy, skinny, insecure, locked at home. He removed all this from his life, thats main reason why so many with similar backround followed him and still follow his legacy. His message simply was "YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FUCKING LIFE". Probably inspired tens of thousands to do the change. Probably biggest internet fitness related story ever.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2014, 06:04:08 AM »
Zyzz addressed many problems of todays generation, nerdy, skinny, insecure, locked at home. He removed all this from his life, thats main reason why so many with similar backround followed him and still follow his legacy. His message simply was "YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FUCKING LIFE". Probably inspired tens of thousands to do the change. Probably biggest internet fitness related story ever.

translation - we're all gonna make it bra.

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2014, 07:25:13 AM »

Exactly. Zyzz wanted people to be their best. Arnold was about Arnold only. Generally I find that most people who hate on zyzz wish they could be like him both physique wise and care free enjoying life wise

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2014, 08:44:10 AM »

I think youre grossly overestimating his importance.  BB fans tend to forget that nobody except for gives a fuck except the .00001% that are into building muscle.

In short - 99.9999% of internet people didnt give a fuck or even know this kids name. Hell, 99%of people into fitness didnt give a fuck. Only the extremely small percentage of BB forum/youtube kids did.

Not exactly the far reaching revolutionary youre trying to make him out to be. Not like Arnold,  who single handedly kick started the fitness industry revolution in the 80-90s.

Retarded comparison, but not surprising considering your status as a attic dwelling shut in.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
F

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2014, 09:09:39 AM »
Yes i don't know why people try and pretend arnold hasn't inspired and helped countless people get into shape/bodybuilding etc. His charisma and physique got peoples butts in the gym and he didn't stop at that, he promoted fitness on the presidents council and created the classic where tons of different athletes can shine. Yes he profits but he can and has made millions without others benefiting.

I think youre grossly overestimating his importance.  BB fans tend to forget that nobody except for gives a fuck except the .00001% that are into building muscle.

In short - 99.9999% of internet people didnt give a fuck or even know this kids name. Hell, 99%of people into fitness didnt give a fuck. Only the extremely small percentage of BB forum/youtube kids did.

Not exactly the far reaching revolutionary youre trying to make him out to be. Not like Arnold,  who single handedly kick started the fitness industry revolution in the 80-90s.

Retarded comparison, but not surprising considering your status as a attic dwelling shut in.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2014, 09:49:40 AM »
If Zyzz is inspirational then people have really low standarts.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2014, 09:55:11 AM »
A coke head confessed drug abuser

An olympian, actor and former politician

choose 1

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2014, 09:55:45 AM »
Yes i don't know why people try and pretend arnold hasn't inspired and helped countless people get into shape/bodybuilding etc. His charisma and physique got peoples butts in the gym and he didn't stop at that, he promoted fitness on the presidents council and created the classic where tons of different athletes can shine. Yes he profits but he can and has made millions without others benefiting.

I think a lot of the people on these forums are younger and that didn't know/weren't around for the "fitness revolution" during those time periods. The making of pumping iron goes into it quite deeply, it's a great watch. I never understood Arnolds impact on the country/world until I watched that vid. It's incredible how influential Arnold was, especially considering how BB was such a subculture in the 70s.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2014, 10:24:29 AM »
Have you just lost your fucking marbles? Get the fuck outta here and remove this shit .  ???
This!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2014, 11:27:57 AM »
Zyzz addressed many problems of todays generation, nerdy, skinny, insecure, locked at home. He removed all this from his life, thats main reason why so many with similar backround followed him and still follow his legacy. His message simply was "YOU CAN CHANGE END YOUR FUCKING LIFE". Probably inspired tens of thousands to do the change. Probably biggest internet fitness related story ever.

Let's see how that plays out, shall we.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2014, 06:56:58 PM »
I agree with everything he says except that Zyzz's physic is attainable naturally.  Bodybuilding was a lie to sell supplements.  >:(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2014, 05:03:41 AM »
I agree with everything he says except that Zyzz's physic is attainable naturally.  Bodybuilding was a lie to sell supplements.  >:(
could build something like his body naturally but it would take 10+ years of total dedication and good genes.

he was 6'1.5 225lbs pretty lean in the end before he died

zyzz body was built on tren, test, dnp mainly

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2014, 05:06:01 AM »
Zyzz went out early. Arnold is still coming.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2014, 06:57:38 AM »
This has to be a joke who the fuck is zyzz. I could ask everyone I know an maybe one person would know who he was. Zyzz lmao!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2014, 07:11:56 AM »
This has to be a joke who the fuck is zyzz. I could ask everyone I know an maybe one person would know who he was. Zyzz lmao!