Author Topic: More inspirational; Zyzz or Arnold Schwarzenegger?  (Read 20602 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: more inspirational; Zyzz or Arnold Schwarzenegger?
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2014, 07:14:26 AM »
Both had heart problems, one operated on and one was out cold. Be smart follow your own path.
BooM!! The man has spoken

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2014, 07:40:51 AM »
translation - we're all gonna make it bra.

lol

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2014, 07:49:22 AM »
Zyzz went out early. Arnold is still coming.
Can you believe how much he is in heaven?! He is coming at home, he is coming in the gym, he is coming backstage when he pumps up/pumps bikini chicks....

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2014, 07:52:34 AM »
Zyzz never competed, and he still looked like a beanpole while on steroids.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2014, 08:00:55 AM »
So.... zyzz made some youtube vids,  trolled some girls, , and started some obnoxious and gay trends in a gym subculture.

Yeah,  totally comparable to Ahnooollld.

Young insecure twinks adored him liked because they felt like they too could take steroids, lift weights, put on a fake personality and become popular and maybe get laid and overcome beta-ness. Except that deep down, theyre still beta as fuck, and no amount of roids or lifting is going to give them the confidence or extrovert personality they saw in zyzz and wajted for themselves.

In conclusion - zyzz = generation nothingness youtube star, where dumbass kids think that a guy grtting some views on the interwebz is somehow an influential worldwide sensation comparable to the KING, who was actually broadcast on national television and in blockbuster movies showing of his muscles and alphaness to BILLIONS of people over 3 decades.

Yeah, sorry, zyzzs few youtube views and one liners aint shit compared to Arnold, and anyone who thinks their influence is comparable is a generation nothingness moron who greatly over exaggerates the importance of these 'internet somebodies'

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2014, 08:07:09 AM »
So.... zyzz made some youtube vids,  trolled some girls, , and started some obnoxious and gay trends in a gym subculture.

Young insecure twinks adored him liked because they felt like they too could take steroids, lift weights, put on a fake personality and become popular and maybe get laid and overcome beta-ness. Except that no deep down, theyre still beta as fuck, and no amount of roids or lifting is going to give them the confidence or extrovert personality they saw in zyzz and wajted for themselves.

In conclusion - zyzz = generation nothingness youtube star, where dumbass kids think that a guy grtting some views on the interwebz is somehow an influential worldwide sensation comparable to the KING, who was actually broadcast on national television and in blockbuster movies showing of his muscles and alphaness to BILLIONS of people over 3 decades.

Yeah, sorry, zyzzs few youtube views and one liners aint shit compared to Arnold, and anyone who thinks their influence is comparable is a generation nothingness moron who greatly over exaggerates the importance of these 'internet somebodies'

Boooom! I've never made it through an entire Zyzz vid, but all I saw was a webcam boy with a goofy ass haircut posing and dancing semi-nude for both men and women. I don't understand how that's inspirational unless you're a skinny, insecure bisexual.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2014, 08:12:41 AM »

Young insecure twinks adored him liked because they felt like they too could take steroids, lift weights, put on a fake personality and become popular and maybe get laid and overcome beta-ness. Except that deep down, theyre still beta as fuck, and no amount of roids or lifting is going to give them the confidence or extrovert personality they saw in zyzz and wajted for themselves.

Arnold would be nothing without steroids too. Don't forget that.

Anyways I agree with most of your points other than what you say about new generations. Makes you sound like an old whiny bitter man

Every generation is a step up from the previous generally. It's called evolution and natural selection. Happens among humans also.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2014, 08:13:56 AM »
I think youre grossly overestimating his importance.  BB fans tend to forget that nobody except for gives a fuck except the .00001% that are into building muscle.

In short - 99.9999% of internet people didnt give a fuck or even know this kids name. Hell, 99%of people into fitness didnt give a fuck. Only the extremely small percentage of BB forum/youtube kids did.

Not exactly the far reaching revolutionary youre trying to make him out to be. Not like Arnold,  who single handedly kick started the fitness industry revolution in the 80-90s.

Retarded comparison, but not surprising considering your status as a attic dwelling shut in.

Not true. Many people knew who Zyzz was, a lot of kids might not be into bodybuilding or training that deeply but they know this shit from Facebook. A LOT knew.

Zyzz made the pages of the main paper in Sydney before he died. Partly because of his brother's dealing.

To whoever said Zyzz was honest about his drug use, yes, until he became famous, then he denied it.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2014, 08:25:17 AM »
If Zyzz is inspirational then people have really low standarts.

What was inspirational about him was he was doing his own thing the way he wanted to do it.  That inspired other to do their own thing.  No different than Arnold's mentality or Warren Buffet.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2014, 08:25:32 AM »
Arnold would be nothing without steroids too. Don't forget that.

Anyways I agree with most of your points other than what you say about new generations. Makes you sound like an old whiny bitter man

Every generation is a step up from the previous generally. It's called evolution and natural selection. Happens among humans also.
Im 28 bro, and the steroid use is irrelevant for both zyzz and Arnold IMO, its their followers that it matters to. Arnold got people working out with or without juice, zyzz got scrawny socially awkward types slamming gear hoping to overcome their personality issues.

And the new generation points stand - thyey grossly overestimate the impact of their fleeting online idols 15sec of fame... they always show up in a flash and suddenly are gone when their audience attention span ends and theyre on to the next flavor of the minute.

Thats how the internet and facebook generation work, trust me, I see it everyday,  im part of it, my wife is 21 ffs.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2014, 08:34:23 AM »
Not true. Many people knew who Zyzz was, a lot of kids might not be into bodybuilding or training that deeply but they know this shit from Facebook. A LOT knew.

Zyzz made the pages of the main paper in Sydney before he died. Partly because of his brother's dealing.

To whoever said Zyzz was honest about his drug use, yes, until he became famous, then he denied it.
Sorry,  but the main page of the sydney newspaper and bring popular on facebook is NOTHING compared to Arnold

As o said earlier, Arnold inspired billions over 3 decades starting on national television in the 70s and moving globally in dozens of blockbuster movies, also starting a fitness revolution on the 80s and 90s.

People say 'well zyzz did it his way and people liled that'

What do you think Arnold did? He was told movies didnt want muscularity.  They created an entire genre around him. He did EVERYTHING his way and he climbed all rhe way from immigrant to BB legend to global movie legend to fucking governor of a state with a GDP higher than most european COUNTRIES.

Zyzz may have inspired a few hundred thousands.... maybe a million.

Arnold inspired BILLIONS, and became a HOUSEHOLD NAME. You can ask 50 people om the street who zyzz is MAYBE 5 of them might know. You ask who Arnold S is and EVERYONE knows. Hell, ive never ran into amyone outside a few gym kids who know who zyzz is.

No comparison.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2014, 08:43:50 AM »
Anyone who thinks arnold would be nothing without steroids is crazy, maybe he wouldn't have been mr o or a movie star but a man with his drive would succeed no matter What, he would have found another path. I think people like to ignore arnold went to business school and made his first million through real estate. Yea that really needs roids.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2014, 09:00:51 AM »
I should make clear that I have nothing against the kid, he did his thing and he had fun, good in him. But he is in no way comparable to Arnold. His popularity is more a product of the internet generations low standards and short attention span.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2014, 09:21:56 AM »
Zyzz? insist this the little Kunt that dropped dead at 23 from doing too much recreational shit.

Congrats: You have won the ''shiitiest thread of the year''

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2014, 09:39:30 AM »

haha, the british queef at the start of that clip says 'goddamn' in a southern us stylee then slips back into his poncey southern (english) accent ::)

that whore pictured would get it hard.. very hard!

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2014, 10:13:32 AM »
They should not even be in the same thread.  That said Zyzz did set a standard on marketing oneself on social media.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2014, 10:44:05 AM »

Dat whale saying "too much muscle" :D

Complex Carbs

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2014, 12:44:58 PM »
Zyzz never competed, and he still looked like a beanpole while on steroids.
You must be huge, yes, let's show these fan boys....

Some pictures of you, maybe?

Will you?

If no, why not?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2014, 03:26:43 PM »
You can ask 50 people om the street who zyzz is MAYBE 5 of them might know.
I don't believe anyone off the street would know how that is.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2014, 03:40:52 PM »
I don't believe anyone off the street would know how that is.

Does it matter? Zyzz banged numerous hot bitches, while Arnold impregnated a sea monster and that fugly housemaid :D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2014, 03:41:43 PM »
Sorry,  but the main page of the sydney newspaper and bring popular on facebook is NOTHING compared to Arnold

As o said earlier, Arnold inspired billions over 3 decades starting on national television in the 70s and moving globally in dozens of blockbuster movies, also starting a fitness revolution on the 80s and 90s.

What do you think Arnold did? He was told movies didnt want muscularity.  They created an entire genre around him. He did EVERYTHING his way and he climbed all rhe way from immigrant to BB legend to global movie legend to fucking governor of a state with a GDP higher than most european COUNTRIES.

Arnold inspired BILLIONS, and became a HOUSEHOLD NAME. You can ask 50 people om the street who zyzz is MAYBE 5 of them might know. You ask who Arnold S is and EVERYONE knows. Hell, ive never ran into amyone outside a few gym kids who know who zyzz is.

No comparison.

I'm not saying anything about him vs Arnold. I'm saying more people knew about him than what you are saying.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2014, 04:15:48 PM »
The interesting thing will be.....Zyzz died young and at his peak, so we will never see him age. Arnold will grow old and feeble and we will forget the true Alpha he once was.

Take both of them at the age of 25 and put them in a gym and Arnold would make that JohnnyNoName look-alike cry.

Arnold would of got into his head , embarrassed him in front of an audience and made him leave the gym like he never even lifted , while saying something like "If you don't have it don't hit it" !

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2014, 04:46:45 PM »
I'm not saying anything about him vs Arnold. I'm saying more people knew about him than what you are saying.
Well this thread is about him vs arnold...... also, I firmly believe less than 1% of the general population had any idea who that kid was.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2014, 04:51:17 PM »

No comparison.

And yes Arnold is a household name , but so is garbage , and it stinks when it gets old too.

The Wrong Advices

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2014, 06:28:44 PM »
Anyone who thinks arnold would be nothing without steroids is crazy, maybe he wouldn't have been mr o or a movie star but a man with his drive would succeed no matter What, he would have found another path. I think people like to ignore arnold went to business school and made his first million through real estate. Yea that really needs roids.

Arnold had "sponsors", and we all know what that means. The man arrived with nothing but muscles and the bulge in his posing trunks. He used Weider and other schmoes to advance himself financially and to make the connections he needed. It is true that he had an unparalleled ambition and the smarts to manipulate his way into the upper echelon. But he is a sociopath, a user of people, and a master manipulator.

Of course, for all that, he gets my vote.