Author Topic: More inspirational; Zyzz or Arnold Schwarzenegger?  (Read 20497 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: more inspirational; Zyzz or Arnold Schwarzenegger?
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2014, 07:33:24 PM »
And yes Arnold is a household name , but so is garbage , and it stinks when it gets old too.
Whether you like him or not, the topic was 'who was more influential'. That question is really not even debatable.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2014, 08:52:42 PM »
Does it matter? Zyzz banged numerous hot bitches, while Arnold impregnated a sea monster and that fugly housemaid :D
Because Arnold bangs everybody. "Big ass, little ass, small breasts, big breasts.."

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2014, 09:10:27 PM »
Because Arnold bangs everybody. "Big ass, little ass, small breasts, big breasts.."

I always thought that part of being alpha is being selective...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2014, 09:17:41 PM »

This scooby character is so freaking annoying. 4chan harassed him once, and even found out he was gay lol. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks he's annoying.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2014, 12:25:51 AM »
could build something like his body naturally but it would take 10+ years of total dedication and good genes.

he was 6'1.5 225lbs pretty lean in the end before he died

zyzz body was built on tren, test, dnp mainly

Perhaps this explains why he died at 23 years of age of an undiagnosed heart condition.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2014, 12:39:55 AM »
Perhaps this explains why he died at 23 years of age of an undiagnosed heart condition.
my guess would be DNP in combination with a hot sauna did it. not a good combo. but who knows what he was on during that time maybe clen and rec drug too

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2014, 12:59:03 AM »
my guess would be DNP in combination with a hot sauna did it. not a good combo. but who knows what he was on during that time maybe clen and rec drug too

Pre existing undiagnosed heart condition.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2014, 03:59:56 AM »
Pre existing undiagnosed heart condition.
did autopsy really say that or just family/friends?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2014, 10:33:45 AM »
kid was never 225, are u insane?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2014, 11:54:24 AM »
And he looked like shit his last few months.

"dedicated body builder who likes to party sometimes"

Became

"cokehead who lifts weights"

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2014, 12:06:11 PM »
kid was never 225, are u insane?
pretty sure he was in the end like 220-225.. he wasn't a midget so why so hard to believe??

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2014, 12:29:46 PM »
maybe but then arnold was rumoured to be about that in the 80 O and this z geezer isn't close to that

pretty sure he was in the end like 220-225.. he wasn't a midget so why so hard to believe??

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2014, 12:42:05 PM »
maybe but then arnold was rumoured to be about that in the 80 O and this z geezer isn't close to that

Arnold was that dried out competition weight

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2014, 12:49:36 PM »

Id buy it if he was like 6'3".

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2014, 01:05:04 PM »
Its sad that he died. Would be pretty interesting how he would develop during the last 3 years.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2014, 01:10:48 PM »
Its sad that he died. Would be pretty interesting how he would develop during the last 3 years.
As groink already pointed out, he was in a downward spiral. He probably would have looked kike shit and been a full time addict by now.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2014, 01:44:43 PM »
anyways I just listened to this and he didn't die in a sauna but at a massage parlor. his brother thought someone gave him something but who knows and hes dead so what does it matter

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2014, 01:52:39 PM »
anyways I just listened to this and he didn't die in a sauna but at a massage parlor. his brother thought someone gave him something but who knows and hes dead so what does it matter

Well that is interesting. Wonder if it was a legitimate massage parlor or one of those that specializes in "happy endings"? If it was the latter, he certainly got more than he bargained for and it was anything but happy.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2014, 02:04:44 PM »
Well that is interesting. Wonder if it was a legitimate massage parlor or one of those that specializes in "happy endings"? If it was the latter, he certainly got more than he bargained for and it was anything but happy.

Well, he died doing what he loved.

So reassuring to hear this silly cliche. Really, he enjoyed the sensation of his organs shutting down? A favorite pastime of his? Or was it the sheer death panic he loved so much?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2014, 02:09:45 PM »
Well, he died doing what he loved.

So reassuring to hear this silly cliche. Really, he enjoyed the sensation of his organs shutting down? A favorite pastime of his? Or was it the sheer death panic he loved so much?

I am not sure how you got that from my post where I stated his ending was anything but happy. -Can't imagine there are many people who love the experience of dying.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2014, 02:14:41 PM »
I am not sure how you got that from my post where I stated his ending was anything but happy. -Can't imagine there are many people who love the experience of dying.

No, I wasn't ripping on you. Just reminded me of the cliche is all. Wasn't meant that way, sorry.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2014, 02:23:43 PM »
No, I wasn't ripping on you. Just reminded me of the cliche is all. Wasn't meant that way, sorry.

No need to apologize. I was just checking to be sure I was not somehow miscommunicating. This is something I am working on right now. I write in a conversational manner. Conversations often have holes in them which lead to misunderstandings. This problem is magnified when someone is communicating in writing. Writers misstate themselves and readers sometime read things into what is written.

I've seen a few people die during my lifetime. I have yet to see someone die happy as they say. Dying in your sleep is probably the easiest way to go. If you know you are dying, you fight like heck to stay alive....at least this has been my experience.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2014, 02:44:37 PM »
No need to apologize. I was just checking to be sure I was not somehow miscommunicating. This is something I am working on right now. I write in a conversational manner. Conversations often have holes in them which lead to misunderstandings. This problem is magnified when someone is communicating in writing. Writers misstate themselves and readers sometime read things into what is written.

I've seen a few people die during my lifetime. I have yet to see someone die happy as they say. Dying in your sleep is probably the easiest way to go. If you know you are dying, you fight like heck to stay alive....at least this has been my experience.

I would imagine so, but nobody wants to admit, "Yeah, he died doing what he hated the most. You know, fucken suffering!"

Not very comforting.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 14, 2014, 10:29:30 AM »
never 220, at his height he would've been more impressive than he was, more likely somewhere between 205 - 210

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #99 on: July 14, 2014, 10:51:22 AM »
never 220, at his height he would've been more impressive than he was, more likely somewhere between 205 - 210
::)

u some kind of authority on these weight things shut up already

it was verified by himself and many