Author Topic: More inspirational; Zyzz or Arnold Schwarzenegger?  (Read 20556 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: more inspirational; Zyzz or Arnold Schwarzenegger?
« Reply #100 on: July 14, 2014, 11:04:12 AM »
::)

u some kind of authority on these weight things shut up already

it was verified by himself and many

and u believe everything what u read, right?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #101 on: July 14, 2014, 11:35:24 AM »

and u believe everything what u read, right?
not wannabes like you

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: July 14, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »
not wannabes like you

shredded at 220 - 225 and 6'1'' is impressive in my book and would turn heads even wearing long sleeves,  dude had a great body (not best arm genetics though) but was nowhere near that weight

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2014, 01:40:15 PM »

shredded at 220 - 225 and 6'1'' is impressive in my book and would turn heads even wearing long sleeves,  dude had a great body (not best arm genetics though) but was nowhere near that weight
200 max

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2014, 01:58:46 PM »
I believe he said he was 205-210 .  Sounds right. Guy wasn't a bullshitter.

In that "simply shredded" video, his best look IMO, he had some thickness to him. Great fucking torso from the front.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2014, 04:52:43 PM »
He could have been 220 pounds after a carb load day, soft and full of water. Easy possible he was tall.
Sev's protege gains 40 pounds from a carb up.

He was never really "shredded", contest weight would have been under 200 pounds.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2014, 05:46:20 PM »
He could have been 220 pounds after a carb load day, soft and full of water. Easy possible he was tall.
Sev's protege gains 40 pounds from a carb up.

He was never really "shredded", contest weight would have been under 200 pounds.

And you are?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2014, 06:53:00 PM »
never 220, at his height he would've been more impressive than he was, more likely somewhere between 205 - 210

This 220 not a chance.

He did look good though, very aesthetic and had a unique build but small arms.   

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2014, 06:57:59 PM »
Zyzz's weight is irrelevant, he possessed an ideal pussy pulling physique. It's a shame that a heart defect ended his time prematurely, I am curious as to how he would have progressed. Love him or not his message was positive.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2014, 07:06:13 PM »
I prefer zyzz as a body inspiration because he didn't have the Arnold one in a million genetics. He was a skinny kid that built a great physique, mired by thousands.  He gave hope to kids who are skinny twinks or video game playing fatsos that they can vastly improve their body.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2014, 07:13:23 PM »
I prefer zyzz as a body inspiration because he didn't have the Arnold one in a million genetics. He was a skinny kid that built a great physique, mired by thousands.  He gave hope to kids who are skinny twinks or video game playing fatsos that they can vastly improve their body.

He had very good genetics.

The guys with shit genetics are the ones who hop on gear, and look like big  blocky fullbacks.  The guys with good genetics hop on gear and they look like bodybuilders

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2014, 07:17:30 PM »

The guys with shit genetics are the ones who hop on gear, and look like big  blocky fullbacks.  The guys with good genetics hop on gear and they look like bodybuilders

I agree. Great response to gear.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2014, 07:22:09 PM »
I agree. Great response to gear.

Yup...and the guys who look like crap are the ones who usually wind up in trouble...because now they are running things for size, to get cut and to stay dry and that's when bad shit happens

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2014, 07:23:08 PM »

This.

His physique almost defines aesthetics, which are not common in modern bodybuilding. Top echelon of genetics, Reeves , Zane.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2014, 07:33:49 PM »
This.

His physique almost defines aesthetics, which are not common in modern bodybuilding. Top echelon of genetics, Reeves , Zane.

Peter McGough said it well, describing a prime Flex Wheeler......"it's just as much where you dont have muscle, as where you do. The nooks and crevices create a detailed physique"

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2014, 07:44:58 PM »
Peter McGough said it well, describing a prime Flex Wheeler......"it's just as much where you dont have muscle, as where you do. The nooks and crevices create a detailed physique"

Yup, McGough definitely described it best.

And didn't Arnold saying something along the lines of "I got beat by a man with no body" when he lost to Zane.. ? Funny Zane saying Arnold had "nothing below the waist" they both described their aesthetics as a negative when those factors were what made their physiques 'flow' and attributed to their success.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2014, 07:56:56 PM »
Yup, McGough definitely described it best.

And didn't Arnold saying something along the lines of "I got beat by a man with no body" when he lost to Zane.. ? Funny Zane saying Arnold had "nothing below the waist" they both described their aesthetics as a negative when those factors were what made their physiques 'flow' and attributed to their success.

And that's the difference...guys from days gone by were hungrier, and obsessed with creating the ultimate physique. They busting their fucking asses in the gym.

Nowadays I'ts fucking slin and synthol, and they walk around like they did something.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2014, 09:02:32 PM »
If there is life after death or Zyzz is up in heaven looking down on Getbig right now, he must be thrilled with all the attention he's getting. It is probably more than he got in life.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2014, 10:11:01 PM »
I'd bet a wooden nickel zyz was 190.

the dude wore womens boy-shorts, carried a purse, and had a "jon & Kate Plus 8" haircut, complete with highlights.. and eye-liner

... and had an ego as big as his baggie of cocaine would allow, despite having a 'physique' consisting of abs and chest, and 24inch thighs.

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2014, 10:25:03 PM »
I'd bet a wooden nickel zyz was 190.

the dude wore womens boy-shorts, carried a purse, and had a "jon & Kate Plus 8" haircut, complete with highlights.. and eye-liner

... and had an ego as big as his baggie of cocaine would allow, despite having a 'physique' consisting of abs and chest, and 24inch thighs.
and destroyed your physique every day of the week.
I dont understand the negativity.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2014, 10:41:04 PM »

The most inspirational photo currently on the planet

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2014, 10:42:44 PM »
and destroyed your physique every day of the week.
I dont understand the negativity.

I love how you base your idea of my physique on pictures you're well aware were taken either on the way down to my lowest bodyweight since my sophomore year in high school, or in the weeks after i got out of the hospital after suffering from paralysis. not like i haven't talked about this many times before.. long before any pics were posted. and since I've used 6g's a week.. hell, even 7g/wk, that i must still be using 7g's and must have been using that dosage weekly for years..... grown man trolling and twisting facts, very sad.

and destroyed my physique? lol.. half my back is wider than his entire torso ever was.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2014, 11:17:39 PM »
I love how you base your idea of my physique on pictures you're well aware were taken either on the way down to my lowest bodyweight since my sophomore year in high school, or in the weeks after i got out of the hospital after suffering from paralysis. not like i haven't talked about this many times before.. long before any pics were posted. and since I've used 6g's a week.. hell, even 7g/wk, that i must still be using 7g's and must have been using that dosage weekly for years..... grown man trolling and twisting facts, very sad.

and destroyed my physique? lol.. half my back is wider than his entire torso ever was.

It's not about size or the scale.

Simple Simon

« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2014, 12:35:33 AM »

Why dont you show us instead of keep waffling on how magnificent you are?