Author Topic: Orestan-e  (Read 4585 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
Orestan-e
« on: January 27, 2006, 03:05:33 AM »
I'm thinking of buying this. anyone ever use it?

SteveA

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Orestan-e
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 05:38:25 AM »
Save your money..  buy Novedex XT, have done a couple of the recomended cycles with good results, size, cuts, and strength... 

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 07:26:14 AM »
what's novedex xt for?

SteveA

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 07:29:03 AM »
Like Orestan, comes from Gaspari.  it is a Test booster and estro supressor...  definately kicks up the test levels... 

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 07:31:25 AM »
i'm taking prostanozol now. can't complain about it. before i was taking unleashed. check it out at proteinfactory.com it's not like most test boosters

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 09:34:31 AM »
i'm taking prostanozol now. can't complain about it. before i was taking unleashed. check it out at proteinfactory.com it's not like most test boosters

My buddy did a cycle of Orestan-e at the recommended dosage. I told him that through an internet search I found out that the product was underdosed and if he wanted to see any results he would have to double the dosage. He didn't listen to me and he gained nothing at all.

I'm sure you're aware that this is an analog/precursor to the steroid called Winstrol. Which by itself is not a very potent steroid to begin with. I hope you realize that prohormones/prosteroids have the same side effects as AAS. I'm curious why you chose to do phs instead of a real cycle?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 10:23:36 PM »
what side effects does prostanozol have? i haven't gotten any. and i dont know about that that you said. i never heard of anyone getting gyno from prohormones.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 07:42:23 AM »
what side effects does prostanozol have? i haven't gotten any. and i dont know about that that you said. i never heard of anyone getting gyno from prohormones.

Like I said Winstrol is a mild steroid to begin with and Prostanozolol would be even weaker. Side effects are possible with phs and I'm sure you can go to the bb.com forums and find some people that experienced some. A friend of mine was doing a Testobol (4-hydroxytestosterone) cycle but ended up stopping after he experienced puffy and sore nipples. The weird thing is that its not supposed to aromatize to a great extent but he is very sensitive and if he hadn't stopped he would've gotten full out gyno.

This is a decent article though probably a little out dated.  http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

Check out the bb.com forums too, I'm sure a lot of the kids over there have experienced side effects.... probably with the better pro-hormones.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 10:55:35 AM »

Most likely prostanozol and oranstan-E are the same thing.One is made by gaspari and the other by ARLI.Bruce kneller worked for both companies..Also notice they both have stan in there name.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 11:10:14 AM »
Most likely prostanozol and oranstan-E are the same thing.One is made by gaspari and the other by ARLI.Bruce kneller worked for both companies..Also notice they both have stan in there name.

Yes, they are the same product. They are a derivative/anolog of this steroid:

http://www.meso-rx.com/steroid-profiles/winstrol.htm

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 12:07:50 PM »
it's basically an unmethylated version of winstrol.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 01:13:36 PM »
what does that mean?

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 01:18:32 PM »
what does that mean?

it doesn't have that protection from the liver.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2006, 02:14:38 PM »
how much should i take? 3 capsules seems weak.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2006, 02:49:56 PM »
I'm telling you to go to bb.com forums. Those kids love their phs. Actually here this seems like a good one and there is millions more like it:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=649170&highlight=prostanozol

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2006, 03:01:18 PM »