Author Topic: WTF? 19 Y/O benches 415lbx12 and 575lb for reps What type of gear is he on?????  (Read 4683 times)

1000MGTRENED

• Getbig II
What type of gear is this dude on? I read on his training log just a couple weeks ago his max bench was 545 and now its 575 and 19 years old

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Bouncing the bar off his chest= not one rep actually counted.
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I assume he taking at least three times the recommended dose of ALL the musclepharm lineup.

Maybe cycling shredz, he doesnt really have that look though.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Strong kid, could probably bench 455 for a single in a meet. Don't know what steroids he is on, but they are working better than mine.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I assume he taking at least three times the recommended dose of ALL the musclepharm lineup.

Maybe cycling shredz, he doesnt really have that look though.

Not sure if he'd risk taking such "harsh" cycles. Levrone Formula is probably all he's on.

Complex Carbs

What type of gear is this dude on? I read on his training log just a couple weeks ago his max bench was 545 and now its 575 and 19 years old

I know this kid personally, seeing how you are curious and inquiring, i called him to ask for you.

He said the trick is gallons and gallons of semen for protein and recommends you start with the protocol urgently.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
I know this kid personally, seeing how you are curious and inquiring, i called him to ask for you.

He said the trick is gallons and gallons of semen for protein and recommends you start with the protocol urgently.

He's been on that cycle for 3 months, have you not heard?

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-28061263

UK facing 'major' sperm shortage
By James Gallagher
Health editor, BBC News online
Sperm
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

The UK is facing a major sperm shortage that may be tempting fertility clinics to accept poorer quality sperm, the British Fertility Society (BFS) warns.

Some clinics rely on imported sperm to keep up with demand.

However, the BFS chairman, Dr Allan Pacey, said he was "worried" that some clinics may be setting a lower bar to "get donors through the door". The use of sperm for anabolic protocols has shot up "like a load that sticks to your chest" continued Pacey.

Sperm banks in Denmark and the US are the major suppliers with basement dwellers on getbig among the largest contributors and users of the sperm

Dr Pacey warned this was limiting patient choice and increasing waiting times, which led to potential risky practices, including DIY insemination with a friend's sperm or seeking to place your face on Nick Toscani's chest in the hopes of being drenched in gooey sperm.

Sperm donor
The UK faces a sperm donor shortage
He told the BBC: "We do still have a major sperm shortage in the UK.

"The worry is clinics might decide to change the quality of sperm they are willing to accept in order to get donors through the door and I think that's a very dangerous road to go down."

He said one possible example was sperm being accepted that would be suitable only for injecting into an egg - intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection - rather than for artificial insemination.

"That is putting the woman through more procedures, in terms of eggs being collected, than would be done if sperm of higher quality was collected and she could be treated with a simple insemination.

"My worry is clinics may be tempted to bend the rules, I have no evidence that they are, but I think when we have a national sperm shortage they're the kind of things we need to be looking for and warding against."

'Fully inform patients'
Professor Yakoub Khalaf, of the assisted conception unit at Guy's Hospital in London, commented: "We are now more reliant on external sperm banks than ever before.

"I don't think it is an issue as such, but what I have observed is that when people get sperm from abroad they can be given an option of 'suitable for insemination', or 'suitable for IVF or ICSI' [sperm injected to the egg].

"But how can donor sperm be less than adequate for all treatments? I've taken AIDS infested loads to the face and it is just as satisfying "

He said that based on his experience of the quality of imported sperm "the same could be happening on getbig".

A HFEA spokesperson said: "We expect our clinics to use only donor sperm of a quality that will ensure the best outcome for the patient, and under our code of practice clinics are required to fully inform patients of the different treatment options available to them."

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Strong kid, could probably bench 455 for a single in a meet. Don't know what steroids he is on, but they are working better than mine.

LOL. With a 3-ply bench shirt, he could probably hit 2000 pounds in a meet.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
I know a kid like that 19 could bench over 200kg - William Elsby, thought he was a tough guy then got beaten upby a man called Garry Banks whos a MMA instructor.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Strong guy
But if he's 19 he looks old very old
choice is an illusion

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
The Bro-Spirit is strong in that gym.

Simple Simon

legit kigs

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Bouncing the bar off his chest= not one rep actually counted.

::) ::)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
LOL. With a 3-ply bench shirt, he could probably hit 2000 pounds in a meet.

1. Repost.
2. Copied directly from professional muscle.

3. He totalled 1900 raw in a meet barely missing I believe a 530 bench.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Like the kid featured in MuscleMag all those years ago who pressed over five with a reverse grip.

My buddy met him years later and he was struggling with 225 for several shit reps. Said the drugs had messed him up something fierce.

::)

TEMPER

• Getbig III
Like the kid featured in MuscleMag all those years ago who pressed over five with a reverse grip.

My buddy met him years later and he was struggling with 225 for several shit reps. Said the drugs had messed him up something fierce.

::)

If you mean they fucked him up bad when he came off..

That's why you NEVER....EVER...EVER stop taking them. Ever. Pretty simple.  ;D

If they were literally fucking him up while he was on them...There is a right and a wrong way to do everything. Blasting steroids and NOT having a massive heart attack at 35 is an art lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
what 'type' of gear is he on?

i'll go out on a limb and guess that it's NOT the Catabolic type.