Author Topic: Sev, please share with us your diet and contest prep protocols.  (Read 18182 times)

Simple Simon

I agree with no one, we may have been giving you a hard time and not allowing you the opportunity to share with us your knowledge on diet , weight loss, muscle gain and contest prep.

The floor is open to anyone who wants to ask a question.

Here is the first two from the other thread.

I'm a fairly large guy with good thickness. I weigh a hair around 240 at 6'2. you had mentioned how Radu I believe his name is could easily be walking around at 240 at a height of 6'0 just by increasing his carb intake.

I know all about supercompensation in the depleted individual but I wondering how Radu is going to walk around with the thickness and bodyweight I have being 2 inches shorter than I am. that would equate to an increase of 50lbs of lean tissue from adding in carbohydrates.

could you explain that process for me?

also I was curious as to the 'look' you said certain anabolics give. given Radus appearance now, was this the expected look the 1600mgs of deca and eq was to provide?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Sev, please share with us your diet and contest prep protocols.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 01:11:16 AM »
I think I havent been treating sev with the courtesy and professionalism he deserves.

I hope that we can generate a valued discussion abt carbohydrates and their role in lean tissue accumulation and the role of supra physiological doses of commonly thought to be non aromatising anabolic compounds in creating certain 'looks'.

I'm sure the information he can provide given his experience and expertise will be of value to us all, Simon.

not just of value to us all. groundbreaking in fact.

I know in the prep business guys hold their secrets close but if he could just see fit to share with us how we can increase our lean body masses by upwards of 25% I'd be keenly interested in learning.
b

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 01:13:05 AM »
not just of value to us all. groundbreaking in fact.

I know in the prep business guys hold their secrets close but if he could just see fit to share with us how we can increase our lean body masses by upwards of 25% I'd be keenly interested in learning.

I just hope he can be as forthcoming as Galeniko was when he was asked to share his knowledge.
That thread was one of the best ever on Getbig, Sev to has the opportunity of achieving legendary status on here if he chooses.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 01:15:08 AM »
I thought he just put his clients on keto  ???

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 01:16:11 AM »
Gentleman, I detect a distinct note of sarcasm in these posts.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 01:19:48 AM »

I agree Simon. and it was met with some resistance if i recall correctly as is apt to happen when new ideas are offered up for debate. but time has proven the ideologies in that thread 100% correct and effective.

im hoping sev will share his methodogies as well.

lets keep this thread free of flaming and insults and hopefully we can all learn something here that we can apply.

I'm actually pretty excited.

b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 01:22:26 AM »
I agree Simon. and it was met with some resistance if i recall correctly as is apt to happen when new ideas are offered up for debate. but time has proven the ideologies in that thread 100% correct and effective.

im hoping sev will share his methodogies as well.

lets keep this thread free of flaming and insults and hopefully we can all learn something here that we can apply.

I'm actually pretty excited.

Sorry to digress, but did shoulders today at 6am with no rest between sets.

Fucking

Hell.

I'm going to rename seated military press "Cunt Fuck Shit Wank"

;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 01:24:56 AM »
Gentleman, I detect a distinct note of sarcasm in these posts.

no sir.

cyp, say someone told you that you could increase your lean body mass by 25% just from a simple carbohydrate manipulation. is this not something you'd be sincerely interested in learning about?

and I think the physiques of the 70's and early 80's were the perfect balance of size and fullness. I'd like to hear more on sevs thoughts on using the compounds and doses he mentioned and the effect they had on the 'look' as he calls it of Radu.

I was remiss bigcyp. I in my own haste and assholishness jumped the gun and immediately discounted sevs ideas as crockery and bullshit. I realise now that perhaps I missed out on a great opportunity to better myself by having sev explain these processes to me.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 01:27:24 AM »
Sorry to digress, but did shoulders today at 6am with no rest between sets.

Fucking

Hell.

I'm going to rename seated military press "Cunt Fuck Shit Wank"

;D

next time you do them do them on a flat bench using dumbells with no back support- it becomes alllll delt. there's no leverage there to move the weight. thank curse me later.
b

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 01:41:28 AM »

next time you do them do them on a flat bench using dumbells with no back support- it becomes alllll delt. there's no leverage there to move the weight. thank curse me later.

Thanks bro, really look forward to it  ::) ::) ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2014, 01:51:30 AM »
I also want to know how he put on 20lbs in a couple of days when he added in anadrol 50

to complete that 80s look
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 01:54:26 AM »
I also want to know how he put on 20lbs in a couple of days when he added in anadrol 50

Are you saying that Sev and Radox would look small and out of place at the 1980 Olympia (not on stage, in the audience)?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 01:55:22 AM »
Are you saying that Sev and Radox would look small and out of place at the 1980 Olympia (not on stage, in the audience)?

what im saying cyp is that there are more holes in sevs story than a string vest
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 02:11:00 AM »
what im saying cyp is that there are more holes in sevs story than a string vest

There are more holes in Sev's clothes than a tea bag

Complex Carbs

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 02:16:07 AM »
I am told i have good shoulders, but i would like to put some size on my lower lats, should not be a problem, if Sev can put 40 pounds of mass on people within few days?

Will Sev share the secret how to bring up my lower lats? I don't want 40 pounds of size, just 5 pounds extra in that area will do.

Just to be clear, those additional 40 pounds from the carb-up, this wouldn't cause Borat to "spill over" at all?

What kind of carbs should be used?

What is the protocol?

Honey to get started, then change to rice?

Does this carb-up gain work on people who are not lean?

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 04:14:34 AM »
I am told i have good shoulders, but i would like to put some size on my lower lats, should not be a problem, if Sev can put 40 pounds of mass on people within few days?

Will Sev share the secret how to bring up my lower lats? I don't want 40 pounds of size, just 5 pounds extra in that area will do.

Just to be clear, those additional 40 pounds from the carb-up, this wouldn't cause Borat to "spill over" at all?

What kind of carbs should be used?

What is the protocol?

Honey to get started, then change to rice?

Does this carb-up gain work on people who are not lean?

Keep it simple, just buy a bigger plate.

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 07:37:20 AM »
Sev, how much do you charge for your info?
Its clear you are not wiling to share anything freely.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 10:47:02 AM »
Still nothing to contribute Sev?

Thought not.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 07:06:00 PM »

like to know getting the 80's look hair as well...

weekend prince

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 07:12:01 PM »
I'm more interested in knowing his hair routine, and stack.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 08:41:52 PM »
There's more holes in Sev's story than Treyvon Martin.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 08:42:58 PM »
There's more holes in Sev's story than Treyvon Martin.

And this may be the one that gets me banned, been nice knowing you all  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 12:43:02 AM »
 ;D

love the lost puppies following me around trying to get me to "participate" in a "debate"

I talked so much about what I do with people I train and what I did with Radu that even I am tired of it .. so go search my posts if you are so desperate to listen to what I have to say.

I finished Radu's prep a couple of weeks ago so you can direct your questions about him towards Disgusted.

I also refuse to believe you are all so dumb as to mistake my occasional willingness to give you the time of day for a weakness. You are all classic cases of too much talk and not enough action.. like anyone gives a flying fuck about your "opinions"  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 12:47:25 AM »
;D

love the lost puppies following me around trying to get me to "participate" in a "debate"

I talked so much about what I do with people I train and what I did with Radu that even I am tired of it .. so go search my posts if you are so desperate to listen to what I have to say.

I finished Radu's prep a couple of weeks ago so you can direct your questions about him towards Disgusted.

I also refuse to believe you are all so dumb as to mistake my occasional willingness to give you the time of day for a weakness. You are all classic cases of too much talk and not enough action.. like anyone gives a flying fuck about your "opinions"  :D

T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 12:49:50 AM »
same old tiresome crap .. you need new material Puffy Combover