Author Topic: UG Lab Owners Charged Over DNP Death  (Read 7119 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
UG Lab Owners Charged Over DNP Death
« on: July 11, 2014, 09:19:48 AM »
Bodybuilder collapsed and died after being told to drink industrial pesticide to lose weight making his temperature soar to 42C

Sean Cleathero died after drinking toxic pesticide at a High Wycombe gym Jamie Chivers, Jason King and Peter Purkins are accused of manslaughter Chivers, King and Purkins, all from Buckinghamshire, deny the charge Allegedly produced the Dinitrophenol (DNP) and supplied it to Mr Cleathero After consuming the DNP, Mr Cleathero's temperature soared to 42C

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684903/Bodybuilder-collapsed-died-told-drink-industrial-pesticide-lose-weight-making-temperature-soar-42C.html#ixzz37B3sISuI

S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: UG Lab Owners Charged Over DNP Death
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 09:24:22 AM »
We always said it...want to lose weight? put the fekin fork down and do some cardio, how hard can it be?

People want to eat like shit and lose weight and get abs
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 09:26:04 AM »
We always said it...want to lose weight? put the fekin fork down and do some cardio, how hard can it be?

T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 09:30:58 AM »
I've looking forward to the day that pic gets used on me  8)
S

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 09:34:32 AM »

I've used it 3 different times.

there's no doubt it works but the sides make it goddamn intolerable.
b

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 09:44:38 AM »

Why the fuck would you use something like that, suffer with cardio and diet and take some gh you lazy ass.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 09:46:04 AM »
The supplier I used in the early 2000's was the one who sold the DNP to the idiot college kid who used to much and died.
A

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 09:48:03 AM »
Why the fuck would you use something like that, suffer with cardio and diet and take some gh you lazy ass.

who the fuck are you to talk to me- from here on in you'll address me as 'Sir' or 'His Eminence'

know your role here boy as a non entity which has an due date of aug 6th.
b

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 10:01:17 AM »

What were the side effects you felt?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 02:43:22 AM »

the worst one is death

no amount of adjustments can rectify that
T

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 02:58:59 AM »
Seeing that it is a pesticide, death is actually it's main effect. Weightloss is a side effect.  ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 03:09:51 AM »
 DNP overdose is the worst way to die. I do feel sorry for the guy, his last hours must have been absolute horror!
I would never use it. I rather do coke or speed then this crap!I heard that even your cloth turn orange from the sweet. lol

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2014, 03:12:31 AM »
who the fuck are you to talk to me- from here on in you'll address me as 'Sir' or 'His Eminence'

:D :D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 03:13:36 AM »

Are you saying it doesn't work like this?  ;D

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2014, 04:04:03 AM »
Moderation is the key here......

Who hasn't come home after a hard day of work, wolfed down a few urinal cakes, and enjoyed a glass of weed-n-feed?

You just have to know when to put down the chemical container.......

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 04:08:07 AM »

You feel mildly ill all the time while on it (9-15 days is a normal cycle)

You sweat. MDMA makes you perspire lightly in comparison, your mattress will be destroyed after a few days, you will need to change clothes frequently during the day completely soaking them in sweat. If you sleep on a towel it will be soaked within minutes. You can't sleep at all, so you take ephedrine to stay somewhat awake.

Everything turns yellow. Your eyes, your piss goes electric green, your cum goes yellow.

You can eat what you want, carbs make the sweating more intense, but training is an ordeal and you will hardly be able to do it.

You hold water, don't feel thirsty yet you have to drink loads of water due to the sweating. Taking glycerol also helps.

In short, you feel like death, but after two weeks you look like you've been strict dieting for two months.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 05:39:12 AM »
This is the girl charged with conspiracy to supply.She trained at my old gym, the sadly now no longer here Castle gym.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 05:47:45 AM »

or thereabouts.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 10:23:45 AM »
Where can I get some of this magical weight loss elixir?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 10:39:11 AM »
You feel mildly ill all the time while on it (9-15 days is a normal cycle)

You sweat. MDMA makes you perspire lightly in comparison, your mattress will be destroyed after a few days, you will need to change clothes frequently during the day completely soaking them in sweat. If you sleep on a towel it will be soaked within minutes. You can't sleep at all, so you take ephedrine to stay somewhat awake.

Everything turns yellow. Your eyes, your piss goes electric green, your cum goes yellow.

You can eat what you want, carbs make the sweating more intense, but training is an ordeal and you will hardly be able to do it.

You hold water, don't feel thirsty yet you have to drink loads of water due to the sweating. Taking glycerol also helps.

In short, you feel like death, but after two weeks you look like you've been strict dieting for two months.

vg post. 

the lethargy was intolerable as well. just walking took amazing effort. it feels like your walking under water. other than that I can't add to this post very excellent description dude.

b

Complex Carbs

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 12:21:24 PM »
Fat people are equally disgusting, repulsive and funny.

They will always think of what magic tablet can be used, instead of getting the basics sorted out.

And this guy must have been a daft wanker too, look at his "dealer" that fat, bloated cow, does she look like someone you'd hire for a fat loss pill sales promotion?

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2014, 12:58:39 PM »
Another steroid shithead off the streets

Oops forgot to log in my bodybuilder lex reeves gimmick

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2014, 01:01:08 PM »
I've used a fair amount of DNP. I seem to recall using it on at least 3 separate occasions. In doses as high as 1000mg (there wasn't any point to doing this, I just wanted to see what the highest non-lethal dose felt like).

It is definitely the best fat burning compound available but the lethargy is so extreme I could barely work out using it. The discomfort experienced from sweating putrid yellow viscous secretions constantly and feeling nauseated from the gastric irritation, simply unable to cool down despite walking around outside in winter in a t-shirt is quite simply put like living hell. At the extreme doses it is a level of personal discomfort far beyond any diet, no matter how strict the calorie restriction.

I would not use it again. I was curious, nothing more.

If anyone decides on using it, I would only take 250mg a day and stick to that doses for slightly longer (say 2 weeks), than trying to run higher doses for longer periods of time and essentially becoming non-functional. Also, I felt like at higher doses the rate of muscle loss was higher than what one would expect from dieting normally. It makes sense because the metabolic overdrive would mandate indiscriminate tissue catabolism. I wouldn't run it without anabolic steroids.

As a natty DNP will just make you emaciated.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2014, 01:38:45 PM »
Serious question:

Why is anyone responsible but the fool who drank it? Did they physically force him to? Did they make him an idiot?

???

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2014, 01:39:39 PM »
Serious question:

Why is anyone responsible but the fool who drank it? Did they physically force him to? Did they make him an idiot?

???
That isnt a serious question, that is idiotic to say the least.