Author Topic: Just contacted few doctors for FINASTERIDE prescription, SIDES?  (Read 2032 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Its called Penester here, 90 pills each containing 5mg of fina. Gonna cut them. Price 5 dollars, rest is paid by insurance.

What side effects did you experience?

I am 100% natural, no roids, nothing. Should I use anti-estrogen too?

weekend prince

Re: Just contacted few doctors for FINASTERIDE prescription, SIDES?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 07:03:25 PM »
the only side effect is not becoming a cue ball.

Hair
Bald ghost

choose 1

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 07:36:23 PM »

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 08:08:52 PM »
Its called Penester here, 90 pills each containing 5mg of fina. Gonna cut them. Price 5 dollars, rest is paid by insurance.

Erectile dysfunction
Gyno
Hypogonadism

There is a class action suit pending from men who have permanent erectile dysfunction even years after stopping Fin.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 08:11:31 PM »
Erectile dysfunction
Gyno
Hypogonadism

There is a class action suit pending from men who have permanent erectile dysfunction even years after stopping Fin.

But its reversible with testosterone or other roids right? Its not like their dick is done from physical side. Damn, be bald and with dead dick its suicide. Gyno should not be problem with some anti-e.

How badly it affects sexual drive? I am horny as much it can gets at 23.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 08:14:36 PM »

When I was about 38 years old, my urologist prescribed Proscar and later Finasteride because I had an enlarged prostate and this medication is supposed to ward off prostate cancer. It didn't do shit for growing hair on my bald head. It didn't keep me from getting prostate cancer either. I believe it fucked with my libido though. The doctor (now retired) neglected to mention this side affect which is fairly common, it seems.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 08:17:01 PM »
But its reversible with testosterone or other roids right? Its not like their dick is done from physical side. Damn, be bald and with dead dick its suicide. Gyno should not be problem with some anti-e.

It has been my experience that the negative affects of using Finasteride are not reversible, unfortunately.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2014, 08:17:32 PM »

Nizarol, rogaine and some would say S5 CREAM.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2014, 08:20:46 PM »
It has been my experience that the negative affects of using Finasteride are not reversible, unfortunately.

:o
What was your dosage?
What sides you still have or had years after you stopped the usage?

thx

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 08:22:55 PM »
What was your dosage?

thx
Check your PM box.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2014, 08:28:24 PM »
Thank you very much, too bad the pictures are no longer showing in that thread.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2014, 08:30:19 PM »
What was your dosage?

thx

It has been several years since I was on Finasteride. I don't recall what the dosage was. I still have erectile dysfunction, but there could be additional reasons why this is. A couple of years ago, I had a prostatectomy because I had prostate cancer. Erectile dysfunction is a not uncommon result of a prostatectomy. I am 70 years old, it is not unusual for older men to have a reduced libido and erectile dysfunction.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2014, 08:32:35 PM »
the only side effect is not becoming a cue ball.

Hair
Bald ghost

choose 1

Actually one of the positive side affects of Finasteride is that it sometimes halts male pattern baldness. This was not a side I enjoyed though.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »
there's plenty of pictures, that's a long ass thread. The information there is second to none. Read the thread over the weekend.  You'll learn EVERYTHING about fighting male pattern baldness. Rquote author=Frank Clairmonte link=topic=542402.msg7604633#msg7604633 date=1405135704]
Thank you very much, too bad the pictures are no longer showing in that thread.
[/quote]

weekend prince

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 08:41:15 PM »
Finasteride, and impotence is such a small miniscule percentage, it's not even worth mentioning. IF you're gyno prone, high BF natually, and have problems in the plumbing department then you might want to consider RU58841 to topically inhibit DHT without the systematic approach that finasteride undergoes.

RU58841
Finasteride
Rogaine
Nizoral

there's the stack you need. No snake skin miracles here my friend.

S5 cream is balogny. Tranny medication of PEACE

http://www.gll-getalife.com/entry/all-about-ru58841-miracle-hair-loss-compound

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 08:53:18 PM »
Finasteride, and impotence is such a small miniscule percentage, it's not even worth mentioning. IF you're gyno prone, high BF natually, and have problems in the plumbing department then you might want to consider RU58841 to topically inhibit DHT without the systematic approach that finasteride undergoes.

RU58841
Finasteride
Rogaine
Nizoral

there's the stack you need. No snake skin miracles here my friend.

S5 cream is balogny. Tranny medication of PEACE

http://www.gll-getalife.com/entry/all-about-ru58841-miracle-hair-loss-compound
How's that dent?

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2014, 08:57:38 PM »
I should have started  doing something about it way earlier, believing it will stabilise I lost valuable amount of hair.

I am at this level now.

weekend prince

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2014, 09:04:14 PM »
Run that stack, and you'll be fine.

Consult with a renowned Hair transplant surgeon, and opt for a procedure. They have come along way, and offer aesthetically pleasing results that are undetectable.

These are currently the top surgeons in the industry.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2014, 09:05:31 PM »
Run that stack, and you'll be fine.

Consult with a renowned Hair transplant surgeon, and opt for a procedure. They have come along way, and offer aesthetically pleasing results that are undetectable.

These are currently the top surgeons in the industry.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp

How much can this regrowth ?

weekend prince

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2014, 09:11:10 PM »
How much can this regrowth ?

Easily restorable if you are willing to take medication for prevention, and willing to undergo surgery for restoration.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2014, 09:17:18 PM »
Easily restorable if you are willing to take medication for prevention, and willing to undergo surgery for restoration.

If I can stop the "frontline" where it is now I would be satisfied. No surgery needed then, What regrowth can be achieved with fina and other recommended ? 20%?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2014, 09:19:44 PM »
Finasteride (Proscar) combined with Nizoral shampoo is the best combination for saving what hair you have left from falling out.

weekend prince

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2014, 09:24:37 PM »
The drugs are mainly for prevention, all though finasteride can help the turnover rate in which your hair sheds, and comes in stronger, and thicker. The miniaturized hair will respond well to minoxidil as it is a vasodilator, and encourages blood flow to the follicles. Both drugs together have a strong systematic effect, but re growth in bare spots won't happen. All though thin hair will eventually become strong terminal hair with continued treatment.

Nizoral will help cleanse the scalp, and prevent scalp irritation, and inflammation .  A lot of anecdotal evidence on Nizoral, but most seem to include this shampoo within their hair loss regimen. I haven't found much scientific research to back these claims, but it's been said that Nizoral helps topically block DHT from attaching to the hair follicle receptors.

I highly recommend RU58841 if you want to prevent hair loss, and avoid potential side effects as it is not systematically absorbed.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2014, 09:31:04 PM »
Every so often a thread pops up about male pattern baldness. This isn't surprising since the condition occurs fairly often. Here are some statistics:

Male pattern baldness (MPB) affects roughly 40 million men in the United States. Approximately 25 percent of men begin balding by age 30; two-thirds begin balding by age 60.

There is a 4 in 7 chance of receiving the baldness gene.Onset of hair loss sometimes begins as early as the end of puberty, and is mostly genetically determined. It was previously believed that baldness was inherited from the maternal grandfather. While there is some basis for this belief, both parents contribute to their offspring's likelihood of hair loss. Most likely, inheritance involves many genes with variable penetrance.

I was one of those who began balding towards the end of puberty. I've had many years to accept my hair loss....or go crazy. Fortunately, my head has a decent shape. I chose early on to simply buzz cut the rest off to match. Over the years, I have saved tens of thousands of dollars in haircuts.