Author Topic: tricana, tiratracol will it give same results as t3(hair loss/muscle losss)  (Read 2267 times)

eh2442

• Getbig II
I tried tricana, tiratricol way back and I lost allot of fat but muscle to. My hair was falling out also. If t3 speeds up your thyroid will i have the same results
as tricana? I want the fat loss but keep musle and keep hair. I have stayed away from juice in feer of my hair. I take propecia but the tricana/tiratricol still made me lose it .

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
I tried tricana, tiratricol way back and I lost allot of fat but muscle to. My hair was falling out also. If t3 speeds up your thyroid will i have the same results
as tricana? I want the fat loss but keep musle and keep hair. I have stayed away from juice in feer of my hair. I take propecia but the tricana/tiratricol still made me lose it .

Never heard of hairloss from thyroid drugs.  Why are you blaming Triacana for the hair loss when it was probably the AAS?

Do you have any evidence that it was strictly the Triacana?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

eh2442

• Getbig II
Never heard of hairloss from thyroid drugs.  Why are you blaming Triacana for the hair loss when it was probably the AAS?
Do you have any evidence that it was strictly the Triacana?
DIV
i never tried  the juice. i have tried tiratricol twice and it was years apart. both times it was clear that my hair was falling out very fast. when i stopped it grew back but it scared me.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
i never tried  the juice. i have tried tiratricol twice and it was years apart. both times it was clear that my hair was falling out very fast. when i stopped it grew back but it scared me.

Strange........never heard of hair loss attributed to Triacana.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...