Author Topic: guru cycle  (Read 12693 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
guru cycle
« on: July 12, 2014, 07:32:23 AM »
Hey im 84kg, 5% bf, wanna some help, do you know what george farah or charles glass do, in term of aas cycles, hgh and slin to pack on mass for their clients? Want some help to make a great cycle to pack on moore mass with the minimum of fat, I can get slins, hgh, and aas

Core

• Getbig III
Re: guru cycle
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 06:15:35 PM »
just inject a gram of various aas combined per day and a vial of serostim daily too

;D

nah really though. like 1.5g test, gram of nandrolone, gram of eq, and an oral if you want, with 5-10iu gh will do you nicely. something like that would put on some serious size.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 08:40:33 PM »
Lol no shit it would good advise

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 09:05:19 PM »
just inject a gram of various aas combined per day and a vial of serostim daily too

;D

nah really though. like 1.5g test, gram of nandrolone, gram of eq, and an oral if you want, with 5-10iu gh will do you nicely. something like that would put on some serious size.
Before even thinking about the above , what is your cycle history OP ?

No point even attempting that if you are new to all this.

You need to know what works for you in terms of how you react to certain compounds.

Whats the point of eq if you get nothing from it , like a lot do - whats the point of nandralone if you are susceptible to progesterone type sides ?

If this is a starting point for you and you want best gains fast then Test , rhgh and maybe an oral but again if this is new to you how will you know
if even test sits well with you ?

The three compounds I mention I do so as it seems funds are not lacking and he is mentioning Farrah so assume wants more than just to look good and be a gym rat.

Use ancillaries as needed eg: T4 an AI if water is an issue and Potassium with every meal to help with rhgh water issues.

And most importantly your diet is the maker or breaker of any well thought out cycle.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 12:12:45 AM »
no need for high doses to gain weight, in my opinion
just take some testosterone and eat food, save the health ruination for when you compete

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 09:26:43 AM »
no need for high doses to gain weight, in my opinion
just take some testosterone and eat food, save the health ruination for when you compete
Smart here. Test is king and versatile in how u want to use it. IT'S better to get familiar with how to gain and not get fat on test and cut on it then add other drugs to enhance hardness ecetera.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 12:00:31 AM »
Hey im 84kg, 5% bf, wanna some help, do you know what george farah or charles glass do, in term of aas cycles, hgh and slin to pack on mass for their clients? Want some help to make a great cycle to pack on moore mass with the minimum of fat, I can get slins, hgh, and aas
nothing in life woks that way... you can not do what the top guys do, you are not at their level. Do what makes sense at your level to gain 20lb of muscle and then when you get there ask yourself if you are still making progress and if you are do not change anything until your progress comes to a halt then make changes accordingly.

No need to touch slin if you are gaining on test, deca, eq, d-bol, anadrol, and tren. Gain as much on these compounds as humanly possible before you even think of taking slin.

Complex Carbs

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 03:04:21 AM »
Can we see this "5%"?

"Pack on mass" ?

I am sorry, but if you have to ask something like that, you shouldn't even be doing drugs.

You have yet to grasp the most simple things.

Ask Farah and Glass.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 03:14:59 AM »

At 84 kg and 5% (prime contest shape) you should be giving advice, not asking for it. So you're delusional or lying. Or a very skinny 7' tall.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2014, 05:05:48 AM »
Really? I know a natural that stands on stage at 85kg and he is under 6' tall. Maybe 5'10

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2014, 09:58:05 AM »
hes probably not natural then

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2014, 10:43:59 AM »
At 84 kg and 5% (prime contest shape) you should be giving advice, not asking for it. So you're delusional or lying. Or a very skinny 7' tall.
I can give advice in shaping but in getting more muscles, I wanted to get more advice from you and who has more experience, im not lying, 84kg with 5% bf is not a magic thing man, I didnt talk about 120kg with 5%bf, just 84kg okey !

Complex Carbs

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2014, 04:35:59 PM »
I can give advice in shaping but in getting more muscles, I wanted to get more advice from you and who has more experience, im not lying, 84kg with 5% bf is not a magic thing man, I didnt talk about 120kg with 5%bf, just 84kg okey !
Kg means nothing without height.

Your 5% claim is probably born out of delusions, that is why people ask you to post a picture.

And you have overlooked when people asked you about steroid history, you aren't very cooperative, you just throw in a ridiculously daft question, without giving any details.

If you want to gain weight, eat more.

I promise and guarantee, if you eat enough, you will gain weight.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2014, 05:40:21 PM »
hes probably not natural then

He is definitely natural.
Would make for a BMI of 26 and a FFMI of 25

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2014, 09:11:25 PM »
Seeing as this is 5% bf @ 185lbs (84kg) I highly doubt you are anywhere close.

3-5% bf is dangerously low. Bodyfat measurement is not an exact science to begin with, but there are some VERY accurate measurement tools, usually in university laboratories and they are NOT free and open to the public. Unless you have undergone some serious testing, you have no clue what your true body composition is, period.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 09:51:33 PM »
He looks to be a lot shorter than 6' tall

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 10:00:27 PM »
He looks to be a lot shorter than 6' tall

I'm trying to find where the OP said he was 6' tall, not having much luck...

Doug Miller is 5'9.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 10:29:10 PM »

I wouldn't pay Charles glass $20 for his advice on drugs, the same way I wouldn't pay George $20 for advice on training.

2 different 'specialties'.

same way I wouldn't ask Louie simmons advice on getting lean, or chad nicholls advice on correcting my deadlift training loads.

take 3 'pros' and you'll get 3 different drug protocols... however, they'll all be around 6-8g's per week total, with 2-4g's being testosterone and the rest being other shit.

along with as much gh as you can afford.. or stay awake on and function during the day. 9iu, 18iu, 24iu, 27iu, 30iu... whatever. with either Lantus in the morning, or Humalog with each 'meal'. (of course you should know that gh will raise your blood sugar, at the very least the slin will counteract that)... some use t4 due to the gh, some use t3. you'll need bloodwork to determine if you need it... which, if you choose to work with some (most) trainers, will be a requirement.

some guys love dbol, some guys love anadrol. some guys will run 7g of test plus 2g of primobolan with gh and insulin and nothing else except for clen at contest time.. some guys will use 1200g test, 1g eq, 700 npp, 1050 primobolan, 350 anavar, 350 proviron, 300 tren ace, 200 tren enan, 400 masteron diprop, 15iu Chinese gh, 8iu Humalog with each meal, 12.5mcg t3/day, 15mg nolva/day... and some guys will use 1500 cyp/wk with 2g tren enan/wk with 30iu Chinese gh with a 20iu shot of Lantus in the morning... some guys still use injectable winstrol.. some guys use both injectable winstrol and oral winstrol..

everybody's details are different.. but the general range of drug dosages are about the same. no less than 4g and usually no more than 10g per week.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2014, 11:03:40 PM »
I'm trying to find where the OP said he was 6' tall, not having much luck...

Doug Miller is 5'9.

Oh yeah because being over 5'10 is a completely unreasonable assumption, much more unreasonable than the OP saying he has stats like Doug Miller

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 12:22:56 AM »
Oh yeah because being over 5'10 is a completely unreasonable assumption, much more unreasonable than the OP saying he has stats like Doug Miller

I have no clue of what we're even talking about....

Unless he is about to step on stage in VERY peeled condition, the OP is not 5% bodyfat.

Simple as that.

To the OP's actual question: Most pros probably begin their careers winning small shows on genetics, training, and eating like a bro. Then it might break down something like this...

This is just a totally hypothetical satirical list obviously...Some guys could probably win on less, some more.

Teen nationals overall: <1g    ( 18 years old )
States: <1g
Junior USA's: <2g
Top 10 Nationals: <3g
Top 5 Nationals: <4g
Pro card: <4g + GH
Top 10 Pro show: <5g + GH  
Top 5 Pro show: <6g + more GH + Slin
Olympia top 5: $$$$$ <- how much of this do you have? You will need it. ( 35 years old )

Even in this ROUGH almost stupid list, it takes 15+ years and a slow tapering up of drugs. All the while doing EVERYTHING else 100% obsessively perfect; diet, sleep, training, etc.

Anyone can blast steroids into their ass...And look like a wildebeest with A-cup tits. It's all the little ancillaries/timing and other pseudo-scientific bullshit to get "the look" that dudes pay guru's for...That's why their "cycles" look like 2 pages of hospital inventory.

Obviously some kids push it hard + respond VERY well and go pro at <25...Will they ever be top 5 Olympia? Probably not, would they even have made it pro in the 90's scene? Probably not..

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 12:27:17 AM »
Yeah, so simple, no way he can be 5% because he would be very lean and that's impossible
Gal stays below 6% for 3 years straight just laying down the fork and he is above 85kg for sure and uses 250mg

It's not a completely outrageous statement and I don't understand the hate

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 12:31:35 AM »
I have no imput in the debate going on here but I think I recall the OP saying he was doing a show roughly around this time so he may be indeed that lean if he was dieting for a show, nevertheless 5% is extremely lean

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2014, 12:57:24 AM »
Yeah, so simple, no way he can be 5% because he would be very lean and that's impossible
Gal stays below 6% for 3 years straight just laying down the fork and he is above 85kg for sure and uses 250mg

It's not a completely outrageous statement and I don't understand the hate

It's because you have no clue what 5% is, like most people...What is it that you think pro bodybuilders are on stage? 1%? They are 3-5%...They are near death.

Gal was 7-8% all day. lol @ "below 6%"

How exactly are you assuming these people are testing their ridiculous claims of 5% bodyfat ? Are they paying $50 a pop + travel fees to use "hydrostatic weighing" ? Similar fees for DEXA scanning? What are they using? a fucking $40 bathroom scale with BF% feature? lol...

Seeing as this is 5% bf @ 185lbs (84kg) I highly doubt you are anywhere close.

3-5% bf is dangerously low. Bodyfat measurement is not an exact science to begin with, but there are some VERY accurate measurement tools, usually in university laboratories and they are NOT free and open to the public. Unless you have undergone some serious testing, you have no clue what your true body composition is, period.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2014, 01:21:11 AM »
Nice assumptions with no evidence to back up your claims hater extraordinnaire 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2014, 01:31:22 AM »
It's because you have no clue what 5% is, like most people...What is it that you think pro bodybuilders are on stage? 1%? They are 3-5%...They are near death.

Gal was 7-8% all day. lol @ "below 6%"

How exactly are you assuming these people are testing their ridiculous claims of 5% bodyfat ? Are they paying $50 a pop + travel fees to use "hydrostatic weighing" ? Similar fees for DEXA scanning? What are they using? a fucking $40 bathroom scale with BF% feature? lol...

well you are right about a professional bodyfat test will yield higher numbers, however us bodybuilders use calipers and they maybe not be your actual bodyfat but the are consistent within each other because they measure the thickness of the skin which is an accurate measure to how lean one is.

On a caliper galiniko is below 6