Author Topic: guru cycle  (Read 12687 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: guru cycle
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2014, 04:20:43 AM »
how long did you study UFC bro?

He also knows about Lance's drug protocols better than Tyler Hamilton his postal team mate who was forced to make a full confession under a legal arrangement (If you lie you do time).

So I'll discredit Tyler Hamilton and believe TEMPER, the UFC graduate.
S

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2014, 04:28:02 AM »
Before even thinking about the above , what is your cycle history OP ?

No point even attempting that if you are new to all this.

You need to know what works for you in terms of how you react to certain compounds.

Whats the point of eq if you get nothing from it , like a lot do - whats the point of nandralone if you are susceptible to progesterone type sides ?

If this is a starting point for you and you want best gains fast then Test , rhgh and maybe an oral but again if this is new to you how will you know
if even test sits well with you ?

The three compounds I mention I do so as it seems funds are not lacking and he is mentioning Farrah so assume wants more than just to look good and be a gym rat.

Use ancillaries as needed eg: T4 an AI if water is an issue and Potassium with every meal to help with rhgh water issues.

And most importantly your diet is the maker or breaker of any well thought out cycle.

equipoise do wonderssss more than deca, I think to run equipoise, test enathate, hgh 6 to 8ui, some anabol in the beginning, t4 maybe some arimidex to kill oestrogen,  some trenbolone too in the middle of the cycle, what do you think, and wanna use the slin but how in your opinion

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2014, 12:33:04 AM »
Ok, so you know better than Tyler Hamilton, his team mate who raced with him and shared a room with him and was put on the postal teams doping regime and even Dr Ferrari himself  ::)

Oh have I been owned now? do you usually self crown your own victories? talk about narcissistic idiocy at its best.

a diarrhoea about what you perceive is Lance's drug protocols, coming on here speaking as if you were Dr Ferrari himself....what were you on the Postal racing team? you're acting like an immature child spouting rumours and behaving as if they are facts.

Lance was tested rigorously, every time he is tested he must make sure his levels are within natural ranges for someone racing hard i.e. on a par bench mark with what would be expected of someone that size who just excreted such effort racing, that's how he passed you moron....for example a haematocrit level above 50 is an automatic ban in those days, hormonal levels as well direct tests to identify certain chemicals in the body are carried out, hence small doses well timed are what they can get away with, push the boundaries without crossing them. Injecting above HRT levels would risk him spilling over comes test time and game over, continuously going above HRT levels would also throw off the haematocrit levels. The latter was almost always managed via epo and blood transfusions.

You're talking to a life time cycling fan here I know my shit.

As for Gal bashing, the guy looks 10 times better than you'll ever be, so do not even address him on here as your physique is too mediocre to throw shots like that.

tl;dr

He also knows about Lance's drug protocols better than Tyler Hamilton his postal team mate who was forced to make a full confession under a legal arrangement (If you lie you do time).

So I'll discredit Tyler Hamilton and believe TEMPER, the UFC graduate.

I just got off the phone with Taylor Hamlton...He told me to tell you:

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2014, 12:42:54 AM »
Typical childish dismissive behaviour when you can no longer present a valid argument.

You got owned, have a nice weekend.
S

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2014, 02:53:02 AM »
Typical childish dismissive behaviour when you can no longer present a valid argument.

You got owned, have a nice weekend.

Lol no you just completely missed the point yet again. I used Armstrong as a fucking sarcastic and satirical example to send a message. You came out of nowhere, took it literal, started throwing out totally oddball baseless accusations  and got SUPER fucking butthurt by the whole entire thing.

I'm done with you.

P.s. cycling is fucking brutally boring and literally no one cares about it.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2014, 03:05:43 AM »
Lol no you just completely missed the point yet again. I used Armstrong as a fucking sarcastic and satirical example to send a message. You came out of nowhere, took it literal, started throwing out totally oddball baseless accusations  and got SUPER fucking butthurt by the whole entire thing.

I'm done with you.

P.s. cycling is fucking brutally boring and literally no one cares about it.

yada yada..... :D
S

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2014, 02:26:58 PM »

Please come off this board if you never took AAS you imbecile.

...TEMPER never took steroids

This cut deep man...

So I made you a present.

Be sure to watch it in 1080p HD so your pea-like brain can absorb it.  :P

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2014, 05:59:37 PM »
equipoise do wonderssss more than deca, I think to run equipoise, test enathate, hgh 6 to 8ui, some anabol in the beginning, t4 maybe some arimidex to kill oestrogen,  some trenbolone too in the middle of the cycle, what do you think, and wanna use the slin but how in your opinion
No DECA is way stronger then EQ