Author Topic: Days gone without a shower/bath?  (Read 2917 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Days gone without a shower/bath?
« on: July 12, 2014, 04:25:18 PM »
7 days for me during early summer.  I purposely did this to see what the results would be.  I changed my clothes every other day and wiped as best as I could after my morning dump.  I didn't wash my face or rinse out my eyes.  I did not train the whole week.

Here are my day to day notes...

Day 1  Underarm BO becomes more noticeable.
Day 2  Underarm BO becomes much more noticeable.
Day 3  Face/skin getting more oily.  Ass and crotch starting to get stinky.  Hair starting to smell.
Day 4  BO is hard to cover up with deodorant.  Ass smells shitty and crotch smells musky.
Day 5  Eyelids becoming crusty.  Scalp itches.  Hair smells.  BO is really bad.  Cruddy/smelly toe jam is forming.
Day 6  Itchy all over, especially crotch area.  Overall cruddy feeling.  Ass and balls stink to high heaven.  Asshole feels very itchy and crusty.
Day 7  BO is impossible to cover up with deodorant and clean clothes.  Scratching skin causes dirt balls to roll/peel off... even the body parts that are covered by clothes.  Ass and crotch are putrid.  

It took 20 minute shower to get most of the crud off.  Did not feel totally clean until after the 3rd shower.

This makes you really appreciate running water and bathing facilities.  We take these luxuries for granted now.  I read that in the 1800's people only took baths once or twice a month... yikes.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Days gone without a shower/bath?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 04:26:42 PM »
Have you considered suicide as a valuable alternative to bathing?

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 04:28:38 PM »
7 days for me during early summer.  I purposely did this to see what the results would be.  I changed my clothes every other day and wiped as best as I could after my morning dump.  I didn't wash my face or rinse out my eyes.  I did not train the whole week.

Day 3  Face/skin getting more oily.  Ass and crotch starting to get stinky.  Hair starting to smell.
Day 4  BO is hard to cover up with deodorant.  Ass smells shitty and crotch smells musky.
Day 5  Eyelids becoming crusty.  Scalp itches.  Hair smells.  BO is really bad.  Cruddy/smelly toe jam is forming.
Day 6  Itchy all over, especially crotch area.  Overall cruddy feeling.  Ass and balls stink to high heaven.  Asshole feels very itchy and crusty.
Day 7  BO is impossible to cover up with deodorant and clean clothes.  Scratching skin causes dirt balls to roll/peel off... even the body parts that are covered by clothes.  Ass and crotch are putrid.  

It took 20 minute shower to get most of the crud off.  Did not feel totally clean until after the 3rd shower.

This makes you really appreciate running water and bathing facilities.  We take these luxuries for granted now.  I read that in the 1800's people only took baths once or twice a month... yikes.

Would love to be your drawers at "musky" day 4

the trainer

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 04:29:02 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 04:29:33 PM »
For some weird reason, my arm pit smells really bad if I do not shower for a day. But my left arm pit smells perfectly fine. Pretty baffling experience.
X

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2014, 04:31:21 PM »
Would love to be your drawers at "musky" day 4

Next time I'll save them for you.  I'll sell them to you... much cheaper than Nasser's.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2014, 04:35:16 PM »
Next time I'll save them for you.  I'll sell them to you... much cheaper than Nasser's.

Are you even crosseyed bro? Don't sell yourself short stud! Lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 04:35:31 PM »
Great data to have for a reference

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2014, 04:40:33 PM »

That was in Ireland lol.

Anyway, I went 9 days wearing same underpants, can't remember if I showered but I don't get BO. My feet smell if I train a lot or my feet sweat bu that's only human.

The 9 days was to beat my friend's record of 8 days  ;D Oh to be 19 again...

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2014, 04:43:44 PM »
Did you ever notice how this stuff is never discussed/referenced in apocalyptic movies or tv shows like The Walking Dead?  

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2014, 04:47:17 PM »
Good point man. They sure do sneak rotten crotch quickies in there though, don't they? Lol

Apocalyptic cheese crotch loving of peace

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2014, 04:49:10 PM »
nice to see that bodybuilding is helping you get laid ;D

no pussy, no hygiene

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2014, 04:50:14 PM »
I don't roll those dice.  Worked some 14 hour days in Arizona.  Showered morn & night and still got a blistering case of ball & ass rash.  Ow.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2014, 04:55:39 PM »
I don't roll those dice.  Worked some 14 hour days in Arizona.  Showered morn & night and still got a blistering case of ball & ass rash.  Ow.

I'd love to be those 14 days, stud.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2014, 06:26:26 PM »

You make me sick.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 06:32:17 PM »
2 weeks Haiti deployment....washed pits ass crotch with canteen and durag with soap. As did 1500 of my brothers in arms who were lucky to have been advon with me.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2014, 07:52:48 PM »
You make me sick.

Some of you snapper heads really don't know how to read... it was just an experiment. 

Try living without electricity for 7 days... it makes going without bathing seem like a picnic.

Take away modern conveniences and this world would go to shit in a hurry.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 12:22:02 AM »
Some of you snapper heads really don't know how to read... it was just an experiment. 

Try living without electricity for 7 days... it makes going without bathing seem like a picnic.

Take away modern conveniences and this world would go to shit in a hurry.

I got that, but now that you bring up the fact that it was just an experiment, I will say that you have a very inquisitive mind and you seem willing to sacrifice a fair amount of comfort to prove a point. Soldiers out in the field on the front in Iraq and Afghanistan experience this much of the time, BTW. Only with them it is not a choice.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2014, 01:01:14 AM »
It feels great to shower when you have gone days without such as when you return from a camping trip.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2014, 03:24:01 AM »
I shower once a year whether I need it or not.  :D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 04:08:47 AM »

Literally went and had a shower after reading this.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2014, 04:24:16 AM »
LOL @ your condition on Day 7

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2014, 04:53:05 AM »
Filthy Fucker Of Peace  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2014, 05:16:30 AM »
Filthy Fucker Of Peace  ;D

Yeah, it was pretty bad, but fairly easy to do. 

My next experiment is to go without electricity for 1 week... that's going to be tough.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2014, 05:19:18 AM »
Yeah, it was pretty bad, but fairly easy to do. 

My next experiment is to go without electricity for 1 week... that's going to be tough.

Not having running water would be tougher.