Author Topic: Days gone without a shower/bath?  (Read 2925 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Days gone without a shower/bath?
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2014, 05:27:41 AM »
I had a girlfriend that albeit being a whore and lousy blower, she had no body odor. We could fuck for hours, go to sleep, fuck again in the morning and her vulva had no odor whatsoever. Not even morning bad breath or any kind of breath odor. She had smelling feet yes but the tits... oh boy... just big, perfect and even. Face of an angel.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2014, 05:55:54 AM »
For some weird reason, my arm pit smells really bad if I do not shower for a day. But my left arm pit smells perfectly fine. Pretty baffling experience.
Are you right handed? ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2014, 08:52:35 AM »
I went for 9 day stretches every other week last summer at a job working with homeless people. No wipe downs, dry shampoo or cheater shit. I could have scraped the grime from my crotch and sold it as an expensive, vinegary cheese topped with a fine oil squeezed from my hair.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2014, 11:50:50 AM »
Yeah, it was pretty bad, but fairly easy to do. 

My next experiment is to go without electricity for 1 week... that's going to be tough.

Will you use battery generated power? Are you giving up your cell phone and you computer? I wouldn't want to go a week not using my Sonicare toothbrush. I am obsessive about keeping my teeth clean.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 11:56:23 AM »
Will you use battery generated power? Are you giving up your cell phone and you computer? I wouldn't want to go a week not using my Sonicare toothbrush. I am obsessive about keeping my teeth clean.

No power, batteries or computer.  I got rid of my cell phone years ago.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 12:09:25 PM »
No power, batteries or computer.  I got rid of my cell phone years ago.

We will miss you and think about you while your gone. When are you going to begin this little experiment?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2014, 01:26:26 PM »
2 bubble baths a day.

for the win

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2014, 01:29:45 PM »
Im sure any of the other current/former military grunts here can tell some pretty horrific stories.... especially the ones who saw combat over in the sandbox....

Ah, the good old baby wipe crotch/armpit bath....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2014, 01:47:29 PM »
Im sure any of the other  current/former military grunts here can tell some pretty horrific stories.... especially the ones who saw combat over in the sandbox....

Ah, good old baby wipe crotch/armpit bath....

Your right about this. Even when stateside and out doing field training. My son-in-law indicated that smart soldiers brought along moist wipes and pretty much shaved their body hair off to help get through these bathless times.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2014, 03:26:59 PM »
Your right about this. Even when stateside and out doing field training. My son-in-law indicated that smart soldiers brought along moist wipes and pretty much shaved their body hair off to help get through these bathless times.
Indeed. I never saw combat, so I only had to deal with field training... but the smells got to be intense... but at the same time you didnt really notice because EVERYONE stank and you were dog tired.

Baby wipes for the pits/crotch were super important... rashes in those areas were obnoxious as fuck. Changing socks regularly was highly important as well, its horrible humping with foot problems and pit/crotch issues.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2014, 03:40:15 PM »
I was once without electricity, running water, etc for several days after a major storm.

I should have evacuated way out of the area like just about everybody else around me did - but I had been through these things before, and had always found these warnings to be way overblown. I convinced myself that it wouldn't be anything to worry about yet again, but I ended up being wrong this time.

I bathed in my pool for a couple of days while I was still home, but it wasn't the same as a nice shower / bath. I spent most of my time drinking and wading in the pool, but I constantly felt dirty. It was miserably hot and humid when not in the pool without AC and fans.

After a couple of days of this, I packed up and left the area for a couple of weeks and stayed in a hotel until power was restored and life got somewhat back to normal. I was unable to get ahold of my landscapers during all this time, and my grass was quite high by the time I got home.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »
Trust me fellow Getbiggers, in this arena I have no equal. Twenty-nine days. No shower, no bath. Water from the sink thrown on my face but that's all. Same clothes every day. Same meal most days.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2014, 04:08:01 PM »
Trust me fellow Getbiggers, in this arena I have no equal. Twenty-nine days. No shower, no bath. Water from the sink thrown on my face but that's all. Same clothes every day. Same meal most days.

What was the context of this adventure Tommy?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2014, 04:09:57 PM »
What was the context of this adventure Tommy?

teaching poor Sudanese kids proper dental hygiene and bodybuilding techniques.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2014, 04:14:11 PM »

Yikes.  This makes me look/feel like Dapper Dan.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2014, 04:18:47 PM »
Hi BCF. Hope your summer is treating you well. How's the training?

To answer your inquiry- way back in 1984 I was arrested in Caracas, Venezuela. Bogus charges, I was a bit of a mess for their cops and the US cops that gave them the bad tip. Was finally declared persona non grata and deported, not extradited. Spent 29 days in a holding cell/hand cuffed to a desk/ drunk tank, etc.  Saw guys going to the shower but was not once allowed to go.   Long time ago.

Stay cool BCF. 
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2014, 04:22:41 PM »
Hi BCF. Hope your summer is treating you well. How's the training?

To answer your inquiry- way back in 1984 I was arrested in Caracas, Venezuela. Bogus charges, I was a bit of a mess for their cops and the US cops that gave them the bad tip. Was finally declared persona non grata and deported, not extradited. Spent 29 days in a holding cell/hand cuffed to a desk/ drunk tank, etc.  Saw guys going to the shower but was not once allowed to go.   Long time ago.

Fuckin hell, this is why you are a GetBig legend! Tommy wishbone should write a biography!

Training is excellent sir. No contests any time soon but still living the "bodybuilding dream" (oh brother)  :D

the trainer

« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2014, 04:52:01 PM »
I love sucking on a dirty smelly sweaty pussy there is something about the stench that brings out the animal in you.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »
Maybe a day & 1/2 tops, but that's only been in summer if the entire following day is spent doing yard work, but gotta shower the bug spray & crud off before going to bed.  Even if it's unscented it still smells and feels nasty.
:

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2014, 07:58:24 PM »
Indeed. I never saw combat, so I only had to deal with field training... but the smells got to be intense... but at the same time you didnt really notice because EVERYONE stank and you were dog tired.

Baby wipes for the pits/crotch were super important... rashes in those areas were obnoxious as fuck. Changing socks regularly was highly important as well, its horrible humping with foot problems and pit/crotch issues.

42 days for me on top of OP Fritsche Summer of 2008.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2014, 08:16:55 PM »
When my wife and I were young, dumb and adventurous, we moved to Williams Lake, B.C. We lived in a small house with another couple, their two dogs, our two dogs, their two sons and our son. This house did not have indoor plumbing. Baths were a real ordeal. We'd set up a tin tub in the kitchen near the woodstove. haul in water from the neighbors which we'd heat on the wood stove to fill the tub and then the three kids would all get in and take a bath together. After the kids were clean, we'd dump the water and start over for the adults, changing it for each couple. It wasn't long before my wife and I rented a cottage down the street that had indoor plumbing. Our friends would show up about twice a week with towels in hand.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2014, 12:00:05 AM »
When my wife and I were young, dumb and adventurous, we moved to Williams Lake, B.C. We lived in a small house with another couple, their two dogs, our two dogs, their two sons and our son. This house did not have indoor plumbing. Baths were a real ordeal. We'd set up a tin tub in the kitchen near the woodstove. haul in water from the neighbors which we'd heat on the wood stove to fill the tub and then the three kids would all get in and take a bath together. After the kids were clean, we'd dump the water and start over for the adults, changing it for each couple. It wasn't long before my wife and I rented a cottage down the street that had indoor plumbing. Our friends would show up about twice a week with towels in hand.

savage.